It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service tossed non-essentials from White House bunker on 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The following article sheds new light on some events occurring at the highest levels on the fateful 9/11/01 date.

www.rawstory.com...

"Communications systems were failing, forcing staff to use unsecured phone lines to organise their response to the disaster, she claims," Guy Adams reports for the British paper.

Rice tells Channel Four: "There were so many people in the bunker that the oxygen levels started dropping, and the secret service came in and said 'we've got to get some people out of here'. They literally went around telling people they weren't essential and they had to leave."

What communications systems were failing? I know that police and firefighters had trouble with the radios, but this is the Pentagon and White House we are talking about. Could there have been a deeper conspiracy within this historical event to confuse, cut-off, or distort high level communications? Considering all the other mysteries of the day, and many indicators pointing at a high level, rogue covert element within several governments as likely responsible for the attack, it really makes me wonder whether the same people targeted communications as part of the plan.

I guess certain people found out where they stood on the list when they were told to leave. But was it really because of oxygen levels? Or was it because things had to be discussed to only include the perpetrators? I've long suspected Rice, Cheney, and Rumsfeld.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
The following article sheds new light on some events occurring at the highest levels on the fateful 9/11/01 date.

www.rawstory.com...

"Communications systems were failing, forcing staff to use unsecured phone lines to organise their response to the disaster, she claims," Guy Adams reports for the British paper.

Rice tells Channel Four: "There were so many people in the bunker that the oxygen levels started dropping, and the secret service came in and said 'we've got to get some people out of here'. They literally went around telling people they weren't essential and they had to leave."

What communications systems were failing? I know that police and firefighters had trouble with the radios, but this is the Pentagon and White House we are talking about. Could there have been a deeper conspiracy within this historical event to confuse, cut-off, or distort high level communications? Considering all the other mysteries of the day, and many indicators pointing at a high level, rogue covert element within several governments as likely responsible for the attack, it really makes me wonder whether the same people targeted communications as part of the plan.

I guess certain people found out where they stood on the list when they were told to leave. But was it really because of oxygen levels? Or was it because things had to be discussed to only include the perpetrators? I've long suspected Rice, Cheney, and Rumsfeld.

Ah the three wise men, you nailed it, but forgot to mention the "head string puller" Kissinger". This guy has a history like no other, his credentials smell like rotting fish in the sun.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

Do you know where and how Kissinger relates to 9/11 during the event? What was he doing and where was he?

I know the Bush administration tried to appoint him head of the 9/11 Commission, but due to extreme objections from the family steering committee, they replaced him with Zelikow.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

Ah the three wise men, you nailed it, but forgot to mention the "head string puller" Kissinger". This guy has a history like no other, his credentials smell like rotting fish in the sun.

HA! My thoughts exactly. I sometimes wonder just how long this guy's life span is. It seems like he's been plaguing this country with his treacherous behavior for two hundred frickin' years already. He's like some sort of bloodsucking insect or creature that's not gonna go until he's certain America's going down with him.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
could some one please inform we of who this kissinger is? I also have no doubt that there was way more to 9/11 than even the current conspiracy theorist have uncovered

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sorry buddy, Your a day or two too late. I already started a thread on the same exact article: www.abovetopsecret.com...

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

9/11 was intended to be a world-wide disaster which would put Cheney in apparent control of world-wide government. Bush and the children he was reading to were to be a sacrifice to this end, along with thousands of people in major cities around the world.

However the Australian organisation, ASIO, became aware, through an infiltrator, of a Melbourne group planning the Aussie side of things. There were two Melbourne buildings targeted, one being the Rialto. This infiltrator was just there through lucky chance. Two of her friends had been recruited, one who could steal explosives, another who made fine machinery, to create weapons which could get through airport security. Unaware their friend was a former "Mata Hari", they got her into the organisation to use her photoshop skills.

Despite this group in Vermont South being supposedly founded by a son of Saddam Hussein, and constantly indoctrinating its members in really sick anti-Jewish propaganda, investigation into the funding reached back all the way to Mossad. However the members believed they were going to strike a blow for "freedom" against thieving Zionist industrialists. They were promised they would both crash the stockmarket and make millions through advance knowledge.

Although the Vermont South group believed the operation they were mounting was to be "it", there was another group, left-overs from a previous Melbourne group of "Communists," also funded by Mossad. These men had been trained to install bombs in the basements which had been brought in from Israel through Lakes Entrance. From the way these men and their backpack-bombs were treated, it appeared they were mini nukes.

"Mata Hari", because of previous experience, was able to inform ASIO through an old contact while staying completely outside the system, thus preserving her cover from inside informants.

Once the right people at ASIO were informed they contacted Interpol, and also contacted the secret services in England, India and Germany, forestalling the planned attacks in Delhi, London and Berlin. Of course the CIA was also informed and part of the operation was closed down, resulting in Bush's survival and the shooting down of a plane.

So, horrific as 9/11 was, it was a spectacular failure. The President and the school-full of children were not murdered, world finances did not crash as planned, people did not get rich to the extent expected, and the worl was not ringed by horrific attacks. And, luckily for the traitor, Cheney, he did not achieve the short-lived role as world leader planned for him.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hey TA- I was around 20 miles from the White House, and I have to agree that it seemed very strange that the lines were dead. I don't know if we were told, or if we just assumed, that so many people were using the phone system at that time that it had completely overloaded.

We had thirty telephone lines, and every single one, when you picked it up, there was no dial tone or anything, just dead silence. The cell phones were fairing slightly better, but still most of the time, say 4 out of 5 times you tried you would not connect your call. This lasted for a couple hours after the attacks, but then it went right back to normal.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

You get a star for, if nothing else, a great imagination!

Cheney, ruler of the world!

Too bad you can't PROVE all that...or can you?

top topics

join