It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zimbabwe's Solution to the White Problem

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

ROBERT Mugabe has been urged to consider a plan to rid Zimbabwe of most of its remaining white population by staging a bombing and then blaming it on "British-funded terrorists".

The plan is contained in a document leaked to the British embassy in Harare. Dated June 8, 2004, it is headed "Solution to the white problem".

Why is noone making a fuss about this? This is EXACTLY what hitler did, burning the Richestag (sp?) building and blaming the Jews for it. It seems that these days you can only be labeled racist if you are white

[edit on 22-6-2004 by SiRiNO]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
woah! ididnt notice this until now. i DID notice that this went largely unread as evidence by the low number in the "read" category.

i'm wondering why noone is making a big deal out of this.

isnt he basically playing terrorist himself to suit his own needs and wants?

how does this help zimbabwe exactly? what does this do besides deepen the divide between himself and the rest of the world?

why isnt HE being brought up on charges of genocide or conspiracy to make genocide?

why hasnt he been removed? why has the international community overlooked this? how much longer should africa suffer under people like him? maybe america should "invade" and maybe then people will start caring about what goes on there then.

and "bump" to put this at the top of the list.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Go figure.

Its only wrong if whitey does it.

Thats why the international media simply doesnt care.

The fact we ranted about saddam being evil, compared to this racist piece of crap is because Mugabe aint sittin on a motherlode of oil.

But he is sitting on some other resources, like diamonds and stuff.

Maybe Zales can lobby to have this country bombed into oblivion.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
these brothas are always keeping the man down.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   
If the british goverment had any balls then this situation should of been delt with. As soon as they started kicking white farmers off there farms a couple of years ago we shud of sent in some squaddies to sort um out but fact is our army is so small now we just have to watch it happen & just let the farmers that made it out alive live in some crappy estate in england some where.

Now half the country is staving cos the idiots dont bother using the farms they stole i wouldnt mind if it was the elite stavin but they will be fine it'l be the people who they got to do there dirty work that stave.

Also dont help when nations like france invite mugarbe over for an all expences paid hoilday to paris like they did not so long ago to talk politics.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Similar programs have been going on in South Africa since the Whites gave up control.

South Africa was one of the most scientifically and agriculturally advanced nations on earth, well-governed, and the only place on earth that supplies four of our most important industrial metals. It was a great place to visit and crime was virtually non-existent.

Now the government is simply taking over the farms there and giving them to Black. The western news isn't reporting this because it doesn't fit their agenda. (NY Times slogan is "All the news fit to print." In practice, it's "all the news that fits."

Now, because these massive techo-farms require so much education and expertise to run, and the because the new managers haven't a clue, South Africa has gone from a major agricultural EXPORTER to a nation requiring other nations to send food in to keep the people fed.

It's truly sad. The government could have simply assimilated the existing competent farmers, industrialists and former governmental authorities and could have kept the nation working well. The South African government is now one of the most incompetent on the planet among major nations.

www.onealclan.com

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Skadi:

But he is sitting on some other resources, like diamonds and stuff.

Diamonds? I wish. Chrome and other metals, yes.

Maybe Zales can lobby to have this country bombed into oblivion.

Some of us here happen to have friends still there... I'd rather not have "smart" bombs falling anywhere near them, in case they mistake one of my friends' houses for an ammo dump.

2012:

South Africa was one of the most scientifically and agriculturally advanced nations on earth, well-governed, and the only place on earth that supplies four of our most important industrial metals. It was a great place to visit and crime was virtually non-existent.

Well-governed? Under Apartheid? Crime non-existent?? With most gangsters packing AK-47s?Great place to visit - in the apartheid era?? White skin or not the government could make you disappear if it wanted.

It was reasonably advanced, to the point where it could manufacture tactical nuclear weapons, but it was never on a par with the US.

It's truly sad. The government could have simply assimilated the existing competent farmers, industrialists and former governmental authorities and could have kept the nation working well. The South African government is now one of the most incompetent on the planet among major nations.

It is incompetent, yes, and has yet to sink to its greatest levels of incompetence, but the country is hardly falling apart.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Everlasting England
If the british goverment had any balls then this situation should of been delt with. As soon as they started kicking white farmers off there farms a couple of years ago we shud of sent in some squaddies to sort um out but fact is our army is so small now we just have to watch it happen & just let the farmers that made it out alive live in some crappy estate in england some where.

The then-Rhodesian government told Britain to go stuff itself and declared itself independent in 1965. Britain, in retaliation, twiddled its thumbs while the Rhodesian government fought a civil war until it gave in and handed over power to Mugabe and his cronies.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   
From the report: "If implemented soon, we could be almost entirely free of them before the final run-up to the parliamentary elections (next year)." (from link given at post top)

That's an odd thing to say, because white Zimbabwians number less than 1% and black Zimbabwians number 98%. There's a population of 12,671,860. (www.cia.gov...)

You'd think their efforts would be better spent getting less than %1 of black Zimbabwians to vote, rather than go through the hassle of violence and killing.

Edit- Zimb. has an unemployment rate of 70%!

[edit on 23-6-2004 by ktprktpr]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
It's nice to see some people getting worked up over racist activity, now if only they could save some of that anger for when it happens to blacks. Or is the world only supposed to stop when whites are the victims of racism? Look on the bright side, equality has finally been achieved. Now whites are being killed because of the color of their skin, just like blacks had been for hundreds of years, and there seems to be very little condemnation.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I find it hard to feel sorry for the white farmers from Zim, for two reasons. First, if any are still there, they are either incredibly blind or incredibly stubborn. I think no one is making a big fuss about this because there are so few left there now, and Mugabe and his cronies have already done and said plenty of equally atrocious/retarded things for some time. Second, I don't know a single Zimbabwean white who hasn't had some kind of family connection in Britain. Many of them went to school there. And yet they still refused to secede on terms favorable to Britain or the blacks. They have had the best of both worlds, unlike their black neighbors, for a long time now.

Don't get me wrong, either. I think Mugabe is a fiend and wouldn't be sorry to see him gone. I'm just always surprised at the farmers acting surprised that this happened, when it seemed so long in coming.

-koji K.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
It's nice to see some people getting worked up over racist activity, now if only they could save some of that anger for when it happens to blacks. Or is the world only supposed to stop when whites are the victims of racism? Look on the bright side, equality has finally been achieved. Now whites are being killed because of the color of their skin, just like blacks had been for hundreds of years, and there seems to be very little condemnation.

Great, now we can all be killed for the same idiotic reason. Your attitude is why this stuff never stops.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Some of the nice things that they get up to in his youth camps bet noone here has been away with the Scouts or whatever & got up to this sort of activity. dont think even the hitler youth were as outragous as wot some sites say.

www.suntimes.co.za...

these aint whites there doing it to either its there own people so they aint really about what race you are just means we will probably have to sort it out when he starts annoying the goverments of US & britain. Maby if we could fake a huge oil find in the country then we can see some action.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K
I find it hard to feel sorry for the white farmers from Zim, for two reasons. First, if any are still there, they are either incredibly blind or incredibly stubborn. I think no one is making a big fuss about this because there are so few left there now, and Mugabe and his cronies have already done and said plenty of equally atrocious/retarded things for some time. Second, I don't know a single Zimbabwean white who hasn't had some kind of family connection in Britain. Many of them went to school there. And yet they still refused to secede on terms favorable to Britain or the blacks. They have had the best of both worlds, unlike their black neighbors, for a long time now.

Don't get me wrong, either. I think Mugabe is a fiend and wouldn't be sorry to see him gone. I'm just always surprised at the farmers acting surprised that this happened, when it seemed so long in coming.

-koji K.

Alot of 'Afrikans' were born there, their families have been there for generations, and the only reason there are so few left is because 3000 or so have been killed so far, and the rest beaten and kicked off their land. The fact that they have relatives in england is irrelivant, they could have relatives in antarctica for all I care, the point is that these people are being killed and having their land stolen while the world turns a blind eye.

These white farmers were the backbone of zimbabwe, they grew the majority of the produce, but today these highly productive farms are falling apart under the control of magabe's thugs. And the general population is suffering from loss of employment and starvation as a result.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   

These white farmers were the backbone of zimbabwe, they grew the majority of the produce, but today these highly productive farms are falling apart under the control of magabe's thugs. And the general population is suffering from loss of employment and starvation as a result.

Its a smart, smart sonofabitch who elects to kill the most productive members of society in favor of those who leech from them. Thats called cutting off your nose to spite your face. Its a mark of true intellect. Way to go Mugabe!

I see a lot of that ideology creeping in to US culture as well. People who don't want to work and earn their way can think of nothing other than bringing down everyone to the level they have chosen, never thinking that they may be underminig the very people that make it possible for them to make that choice and still eat.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

the point is that these people are being killed and having their land stolen while the world turns a blind eye.

i do agree with you that the white farmers were the backbone of zimbabwe, and zimbabwe has sunk from one of the strongest economies in africa into one of the weakest because of mugabe's policies. i can appreciate the sentiment of wanting to remain where one has lived for generations, but not the logic. the day mugabe 'nationalized' the farms is the day i would have left, regardless of how long my family had lived there.

zimbabwe is and will continue to pay for mugabe's stupidity and vanity. but regardless, i cannot feel sorry for people who put pride, tradition, or their business before their own lives. i'm not saying this was the case in every situation, but i know two types of people from zimbabwe. those who left as soon as they realized things were going sour, and those who knew it was going sour but decided to stay anyway and paid the price.

and i don't see why britain should intervene, either. my understanding is that the federation incorporating southern rhodesia under Ian Smith said, essentially, "thanks but no thanks" to british rule rather than see white rule and white exclusive ownership of farms threatened. how can they now ask for intervention when they denied britains requests for more moderate, less racist rule? simply because mugabe still spews hate in britains direction? or because what mugabe has done is simply wrong? well, sure, except that it's pretty unlikely they would lift a finger.

-koji K.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Britain won't intervene in Zimbabwe and neither will the UN. Mugabe is only damaging himself and his own people as far as the rest of the world is concerned. What is more worrying is the actual system that is running an almost Nazi ideology. The training camps are just the tip of the iceberg. There are generations of Zimbabweans growing up who are trained to hate anyone - not just whites, but also those who disagree with the regime.

God help Southern Africa if Zimbabwe ever has the economy to build a good military.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So it's ok if it only involves a small number of people? I didn't think numbers had anything to do with it. If they're there legally, they shouldn't be hassled regardless of race.

As for getting all worked up over racism... personally, I never hear much about it being directed toward whites. Or Asians. Or any non-whites except blacks. All I ever hear is about blacks being discriminated against. Not saying it doesn't happen to others, but it's not as publicized as when it happens to blacks. If anyone were truly worried about it, they'd be upset when ANYONE is discriminated against based on skin color.

Or financial status.
Or gender.
Or social status.
Or body art.
Or family status.

But the point here is not whether people get more or less upset over certain kinds of discrimination now or historically. The point -right now- is that this is wrong and must be addressed wherever it happens if civilization is to make any progress.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hate proceeds hate, geniocide proceed geniocide, and the tables turn like the waves of the ocean. This is a very sad news to all peace loving Blacks around the world. You almost expect such thing from white people but never blacks, then again where did all people originate from??? So the word for Zimbabwe's people is, most of the whites you will or might kill will only be there out of love for your nation and the people. So your geniocide is truely pointless, people are people if we were all blind the shape of our bodies would seperate us not the color!!! To all Blacks across the world we must embarce those who oppress us because they will not know how to respond to love. Hate, geniocide, murder, is the corner stone of the distruction of all peolple be them Black, White, Brown, Red, or Yellow(ect). Anyways such things are for children not adults but so many if not most of us directly or indirectly use of fears and notions of hate to represent our beliefs! I am no different, but I will catch myself in the act and apologise for comments such as those, my above remarks about whites............Please see how it is all useless in the grander sceame of things, if we all unite thier would be no hunger, desease, fear, ect!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikew21
You almost expect such thing from white people but never blacks

Of course you don't expect it from blacks. They all live in this bug happy continent known as Africa. Where marshmallows grow on trees and the rivers are made of lemonade. All the people are smiling and friendly and wish each other a good day as they walk down the road.
It's only those horrible whites who kill each other. I mean, look at Europe. In France, Germany, Italy, Spain - all those poor people being killed by their countrymen every day.

Rwanda isn't a black country is it? Or Uganda? Or Angola? Or Ethiopia? Or Sierra Leone.......... Jeez I could name every single country in Africa as being recently affected by genocide. But then the blacks don't kill each other so it must be the "other side", huh?

Damn White Africa.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join