It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks' Explosive Publications Masterminded by US Administration?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Wikileaks' Explosive Publications Masterminded by US Administration?

english.pravda.ru

How did it become possible to make top secret documents public? Someone apparently dug them up from the Pentagon databases and archives. The question is - how was it possible from the technical point of view?

If Assange penetrated into the sanctuary of the US Department of Defense, it means that the Pentagon's security system leaves much to be desired.

One may also assume that the it was the US administration that orchestrated the information leak to the media. It is not ruled out that the whole story is just a campaign to mislead the adversaries.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Wow.

Probably at least one of us here at ATS had suspected of something like Wikileaks' disclosures being nothing but a staged act, with this misterious Assange fellow being a CIA agent or the like.

To see this being considered by Russia's main newspaper takes the conspiracy to another level. The article raises valid points that have not been addressed elsewhere in the MSM or otherwise.

How could the World's sole superpower possibly have "lost" such a massive amount of sensitive information without its intelligence agencies (allegedly the world's best) suspecting anything it?

You can only explain such a massive blunder by recurring to the knowing and intentional release of such "top secret" info.

This whole wikileaks issue is starting to stink.

Be it what it may, I like the author's way of thinking. He's probably an ATS moderator in disguise.

english.pravda.ru
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This OP does not meet the standard for "Breaking Alternative News" as the source is dated August 26.

I will be moving this thread to general conspiracies for those who wish to discuss the OP,

ON TOPIC:

It is still being debated whether this information was all that sensitive, especially from a US perspective. It was more sensitive to the Afgan government, whose citizen informants were named and identified.

I wouldn't be surprised if this data had been shared with them (given the areo of operations) and THAT is how the security leak came about.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Thanks for the heads up on the standard of "breaking alt news"; wasn't aware of it.

I think there is still something more to the Wikileaks release than just an "our third world allies didn't comply with their diligence duties in handling the information" kind of excuse.

Furthermore, Wikileaks has acknowledged that the information came from American sources and allegedly an American operative was put under arrest for this disclosure.

new topics

top topics

join