It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalyptic Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just thought I would share an interesting dream with you as it almost relates to some Eastern Philosophy. I don't remember all of it but I was in a pretty populated area, not as compact as a city though at some business/school looking setting. There were a few familiar faces, all women, and one female I don't know but whom I was very interested in. It seemed like we were in an intimate relationship, but more then just lust... even though she clearly said she was a lesbian. Either way all was good for a long while.... UNTIL!... WHAM! Out of no where a huge devastating swarm of what looked like yellow bugs flying at blurring speeds were everywhere, they weren't bees because anyone who walked outside would litterally be torn apart like piranhas in seconds flat. I mean the blood didn't even get a chance to drip, thats how fast they were. Apparently they were all across the globe, as seen on the news channel in that business/school building most of us were in. The "bugs" came and went every 10-15 minutes or so it seemed in this dream. The interesting part came though when I seen an old guy standing outside during the swarm, after the bugs left I went out to ask him how he managed to live when no one else could. He told me that the reason he was left untouched was because he was more detached, spiritual, and less concerned with unneccisaties of this world, he was just simply living in the moment. I then tested his theory and allowed myself to just be, and when the "bugs" came back they just left me alone, anyone else who came out to be torn to pieces were all fearful and worried. I really started to enjoy the dream at that point. I havent started a thread in awhile but I have had some pretty interesting experiences that I havent shared yet that are pretty interesting. I'll add them later though, I just sneaked this in here at work xD

In Love & Light my other selves, Infinite blessings

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I had a dream of the end as well. I was out on some kind of patio and i knew it was comming but i felt calm. everyone on my right side turned to ice and died and everyone on my left side burned up. There was a strange orange yellow color in the middle where i stood and the forzen side and the burning side were comming towards the middle to meet. I felt fear and ran inside the building only to find and people crammed in there their bodies glowing orange and reaching towards me. They were all naked but i couldnt make out any parts to see if they were male or female. I ran back outside and woke up. I went back to sleep to find my self standing in the middle again just as the frozen and burning side met. then everything felt like it was underwater and all the people that were left turned into bubbles of oxygen and they were gone. the water disseappered and the was snow on the ground, a bus pulled up and i felt that my boyfriend was supposed to be on it. I opened the door and a flood of water came out. I was calm and walked in to see a woman in a red dress with a child next to her sitting on the left side. They both turned and looked at me and didnt say anything. I sat on the oppisite side and the bus started moving with no driver. i woke up again to and fell into another dream but the first one i still remember and think about everyday.

join