It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Spiritual Revolution IV: Basic knowlege III: The Aura

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

This thread is part four of the series „Your Spiritual Revolution“ and part three of the section „Basic knowlege“. In this first mainpart i will give you the essential knowlege you will need to go on.

I appreciate to start with the Introduction! You find it here...
You can also follow the links down in my signature to go to the next part by clicking on the different roman numbers.

Basic knowlege III: The Aura

What do you sense?

In the introduction part i described, by the picture of the guitar string, that everythig is energy on a certain frequency. You will see that i will use this analogy more often as it fits very good into the bigger picture and is better, easier understandable for the general human brain.

Tho, you have seen that our five physical senses have borders that seem to be unbreakable. I can asure you that this is not the case.
I for myself have made several succesfull attemps to expand my sensual fields and i know from alot native tribes that they have different abilities like night vision, hearing the tiniest sounds and even ultrasonics. But more on this in another part.
First i want to quote my own text to bring it back to your mind:

„Wavelength from 24 until 216 are in the audible range...

In the range of the wavlength 248 ´til 251 lays the visible light. From red, with the longest wavelength, to violet. The 7 basic colours are equivalent to the 7 basic notes on the musical scale. Then the octave ends and a new begins immediatly. The range of ultraviolet is by no means ONE colour, like red or blue, but covers an own spectrum as big as the bandwidth of the visible light.“

There are so much things we cannot see/hear/feel/etc. and even imagine, as they are layed so high up the frequency skale. But we sometimes get a glimpse of them when our brain is in conjunction with different fields like electromagnetic resonances or has a release of hormons and natural occuring drugs like n-'___' or else.
And there we are maybe at the most important point of your inner driving to expand your consiousness by meditation, trance states, or drug indicated rush (and surely many more).
My belief is it´s the very core of humanity and you can see that all the cr#p outthere happens because of this very intention. Expanding our minds.
Some don´t want us to do it, some are mislead and teach their misguiding since their beginning (re: religions, drug abuse, alcoholic consumption as fun vehicle in our society...) and some really want to help but know about the rules that are binded to it.
So we can say wars, fights, diplomatics and even lesser problems in your very own life can mostly be restored to this one driving force. The wish to expand your consiousness above the general level.

So, how far are you? Where is your point on this line? Have you had any experiences that go upon your view of the world? Or have you been so materialistic and misguided that you even protect yourself before it with easy explainable theories? Okay i see we as ATSers are surely much more open to all this stuff than other may ever be. But sure there is also so much stupid superstitional stuff in here, that some may come to the conclusion that all of it may be cr#p...

Okay, i want to come now to the core of this part that will deal with things we cannot see/hear/feel without opening our minds and expanding our senses to a certain level.

Attention:
This part wont deal directly with the issue to open your third eye! I have said this alot of times in private exchanges. There is so much outthere that we cannot see and thst is good as it is. Many of the people i teached it went crazy about it, because it was too much for their limited and conditioned worldviews. So please be patient and dont ask me to help you know as i would harm myself if someone gets hurt or goes crazy about it...

Auras – What is this?

I am sure that many of you have heard about it and many of you experienced a glimpse of what is possible with this issue.
The word „aura“ descends from the greek word αύρα, ávra – and means a breath or breeze. It is described as energetic layers in and around your body.
Here is an exerpt from the TinWiki about the aura:

„An aura is 'A band of etheric substance surrounding our physical body that reflects our seven levels of self. It consists of seven layers of middle-physical plane substance vibrating a little more quickly than the physical body itself.' ...„

Visit the above link for more information form this source.
The aura is said to be of seven different layers that ocsillate in diferent higher frquencys than our physical body does. It is proven that the Body has a electromagnetic bioshield to protect us from different cosmic rays, but i don´t think it has much to do with the aura. ((But surely it is linked...)

*to be continued...*

edit on 8-9-2010 by JimIrie because: shape

edit on 8-9-2010 by JimIrie because: shape again

edit on 8-9-2010 by JimIrie because: oh and forgot to make the last quote...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The Seven Aura Layers

1. The Etheric Layer or Etheric Body
The etheric layer is the first layer of the aura and spans ½ inch to 2 inches from the surface of the skin, outlining the body. This field of energy connects primarily with the first chakra, our organs, glands and meridians, and relates to the condition and health of the physical body.

2. The Emotional Layer or Emotional Body
The second aura layer is called the Emotional Layer and extends two to four inches away from the physical body encircling it in the shape of an oval. This layer is primarily connected to the second chakra, feelings, emotions and experience. It is constantly in a state of change, reflective of our current mood. This layer also stores unsettled emotions such as fear, resentment, and loneliness.
The energies present in the second aura layer will communicate with the first layer, and then process this information into the physical body. Physical tension, muscle cramps and upset stomach could be a result of the etheric (first) layer being bombarded by emotional pain residing in the second aura layer.

3. The Mental Layer or Mental Body
The third aura layer is the Mental Layer. Its extension is four to eight inches from the physical body. This layer is connected to the third chakra, our consciousness, ideas, logical processes, belief systems and intellect. In this layer, thoughts and ideas are rationalized and validated. Mental health and mental issues present themselves in this aura layer.

4. The Astral Bridge Layer, Astal Body, or Bridge Layer
The fourth layer of the aura is referred to in short as either the Astral Layer or Bridge Layer. It is eight to twelve inches away from the physical body and connects to the fourth chakra, our sense of love, well-being, expansion and life-balance.
Where the first three layers of the aura reflect our physical nature and presence, the fourth layer is the window to our spiritual nature, separating the first three layers from the outer three aura layers.

5. The Etheric Template Layer
The fifth aura layer is the Etheric Template Layer. It is one to two feet away from the physical body. It connects with the fifth chakra, sound, vibration, communication and creativity. Primarily this layer of the aura serves as a carbon copy of the physical body on the spiritual plane.
The etheric template layer is the seat of our higher consciousness and higher will. Vibrations from the physical plane and the spiritual plane communicate here, thus manifesting thoughts into substance, and creating paths for all possibilities.

6. The Celestial Layer or Celestial Body
The sixth aura layer is called the Celestial Layer. It extends two to three feet away from the body and reflects our subconscious mind. It is where the physical mind comes to connection with the spiritual mind through meditation and devotional practices.
It is connected with the sixth chakra, memories, dreams, spiritual awareness, intuitive knowledge, trust, honesty, and unconditional love. The Celestial Layer holds our experiences of having a connection to something greater than ourselves.

7. The Ketheric Template Layer or Causal Layer
The seventh aura layer is known as the Ketheric Template Layer or Causal Layer. It is connected to the seventh chakra, all knowledge and all possibilities. This layer protects and holds all other aura layers together, and contains the blueprint of our spiritual path, reflecting all of the soul’s experiences and events through time.
The Ketheric Layer is the link to "God", "Creator", "Source", or "All That Is" within each individual, and extends three to five feet away from the physical body, depending on our spiritual state.
Source

*to be continued...*::

edit on 8-9-2010 by JimIrie because: to add : to be continued.. @@:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There are alot of infos outthere that deal with learning to see auras. I did a few by myself and noticed that it accompanies with opening the third eye. So maybe the first and best advice is not to do it aslong you dont feel ready for it. You will see much more things like spirits, visions, get overwelmed emotions, and disturbance feelings. You will realize that alot of this stuff is true and many of you wont come clear on it.
But for all the ones that still want to try it out, here is my exercise advice:
Free your mind and breath deep a few moments.
Look at your hand. Look at it on a certain backround that is merely neutral like a white wall or the blue sky. When the dawn comes it is the best time and light to see such things. Some like to do it with candlelight but artificial light wont work(Or at least much harder!).
Dont stare but gaze at the frame of your fingers. Don´t confuse the sight with the afterpicture. It surely is there but it will always be the counterpart colour of what you have gazed at.
No, when you look hard enough (and i dont mean that you should force it! It wont come...)
You can make out some flickering, like when you take a gasfire and push the gas button. It really looks similar to this. Ther will be swirls and flowings and it will always be a shade brighter than the backround. But again dont confuse it with the afterpicture you will get.

Now if you got that, try this at another person, maybe standing in front of the dawning blue or orange/red sky and gaze at his/her shoulders (at about the neck) You will see noe the same as you did with your hand.
But you should first reach the goal with your hand, to have to have a perception of what you are searching for.
Now look up to the top of the head. Normally you could see it much stronger, what depends on your partners emotions, thoughts and spiritual level.
With some practise you can even distinguish between different layers, colours and size of the head aura. As more you will train it as more you will open your third eye and your mind for other things too. If it´s too much for you make a break for a few days/weeks and go on when you feel comfortable.
Some strong spirits will maybe open it to the fullest by accident and even through this exercise. And keep in mind that, when you open it up you will also open it for outside energys to flow in. That can be very dangerous, what depends on your environment at this moment it is open.
I for myself had once got a bad cold that was attracted through astral plane because i was suddenly disturbed by the doorbell ringing. I opened my eyes and saw the real world AND the astral at the same time, aslike a double exposured photo. It was fascinating but i came quickly back into the real world because of the ringing. Then when my guest came in i suddenly got a bad hurting in my paranasal. And it felt like it wandered through my head .
Then in the evening i got a high fever so i couldnt even sleep. My girlfriend was there and layed her hand on my forehead. I visualized at this moment (sorry for that...) a black light flashing away from me into her hand. She didnt know that i did it but she suddenly pulled her arm away like with an electric shock. I felt asleep in that moment.
Next morning i woke up, very fit, but guess what, she had fever like me the day before...

What does that bring for you?

Well that is a good question. Why do all this stuff and then never use it? And don´t open your third eye fully? At first it goes about to get more sensitive. Then it is good for you to experience that there is more to it than modern society can teach us. And then it is very important to know about this stuff as this is one of the cores you will need later.
This knowlege might help you on many different levels. You can see when someone is ill, has problems or maybe even know what they are thinking about you. (Works even as lie detector, when you know for what you are looking for...)
Some use it to make a quick diagnose about your health or waht else problems ponder you. You will later surely need this stuff to go on and make energy works.
You can also use it in your everyday live. For instance you will know when someone likes you or not. Or you can see how sized their comfort zones are ore can empath with someone by connecting you with them. And so on... The list is very long and only limited by your imagination.
But everytime think about not to harm anyones free will, health or other things. Only use this for the positive, as it will surely come back to you... but more on this in a later part.

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Wow, no reply on this?

I was thinking this is a controverse issue for you fellow ATSers?
I know there are so much spirits outthere just seeking for this kind of ability...
Is this not interesting or have i said what is to say about it? No...

I would really love to hear your efforts on your advancements!
And if you have questions, dont´t be shy to ask them... there are no silly ones!

Anyway, i will update this thread from time to time now with some additional informations or experiences and storys...
Also links to other facts or news are welcome...

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Actually,
i am happy to admit that the next part number eight is now online! It took me two weeks (five full days) to think about how to write it all down and do so..

Meditation for Beginners

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

Hi Jim!

Very interesting and detailed thread (especially for people who have never heard of an aura before)
I have actually been searching on the web for the interpretation of the different auric colours. But, there are so many schools of thought, opinions, theories on the subject that it's hard to know which theory to trust.
Do you have any information about the different the meanings of the colors?

thanks a lot

orrite??
edit on 7-10-2010 by orrite?? because: orrite??

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by orrite??

Hey orrite??,
sorry for the late reply, but i am a bit busy in real life atm...
And thank you...
Actually the whole thread series is made for newbie spirits and i write everything as if the reader is a bloody beginner to be as easy understandable as possible.

For your colour question:
Are you able to see them actually? How far are you?

Mainly, i would recommend to make your own experiences and find the meanings out for yourself.
Don´t let you be influenced by other sources and trust your intuition on the meanings.
You know, if someone claims to be an expert on knowing people on the very first contact, he/she can sense their auraic field without seeing them actually. This combined with the gift of seeing is the perfect basis for learning the colours and interpreting them correctly.
I also know there are so many different teachings about this subject, but i first have to say it depends on your own knowlege (influences) and your actual perception.
From my own experience i can give some little advises.
First important is the brightness. How large (or small) is the aura? Is it very bright or even a negative?
I have seen very bright and large auras at very special spirits, but i have only once seen something, others would call a black aura... In the last time it, sadly, increases...
Then trust your intuition as above mentined.
Third is, take the typical (eso- not exoteric!) meanings of colours, like in magic analogies...
Fourth, the maincolour stays mainly, but there are also very often changes in them, depending on their behaviour, thoughts and emotional state. Most unbalanced or changing spirits have multible colours.
You have also to note that, if you are looking at the whole body aura there are different layers.
Also you have to understand that you will see at different parts of the body different colours that represent different emotions at different levels.
One very interesting is the heat region as it shows the very core of their actions (at heart guided persons).
And at least there is a difference between flowing energys and very static auras. This depends on how tolerant, flexible and adaptable they are.

I would like to give you my own interpretation of the colours, but again this is only my personal view, please find it out for yourself.

Gold - I see this at spirits that like to be in the centre of the attention of others (not ment negative). I often see it at stage artists. This ones always have no affinity to spiritual thoughts

Deep lila to Indigo blue - very, very spiritual persons. Lila are the spirits taht arent aware of their abilities and indigo are the ones that even use them... I wouldn´t want to say that they are indigo childs (as you surely know about this topic), but from my own experience i can say that mostly younger generations (80s up) have this colour.

Rosa to dark red - lighter red ones are very lovely spirits, but they share one thing withe the darker ones. They are very fixed to their ideals. They have a strong will and even have the wish to "missionize" others to their own view. Dark red coloured spirits even tend to be agressive and violent. They are mostly riven by grief or have gone through bad things in their lives, that made them what they are now (often a very static "non-"flow).

Light Green to deep green - I see light green (with a slight bluish touch) on very natural spirits. They have a deep bond to nature but most of them show a reddish piont at the heart. They are very enthusiastic with spreading their message. Dark green i havent seen very often, but i see it at the heart or crown chakras region often at persons that are very enviousness.

black - i saw a black aura only one time but greys are very common. Greys are spirits that feel very sad people. They feel a deep lonelyness or their energy is soaked up by their work or by society. The on eblack i saw was a eldery women that was trapped by some so called shamans that soak up her energy, she had cancer and her death was near. (i helped her to get rid off these dark spirits and even healed her from cancer... but, sadly, i have the feeling she will fall back zo it)

There are more colours but the most fall into this categories, more or less...
Tho, any questions or additions?

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie

This thread is part four of the series „Your Spiritual Revolution“ and part three of the section „Basic knowlege“. In this first mainpart i will give you the essential knowlege you will need to go on.

Interesting read. I do keep in mind, only if I have activated my third eye already...
I am still trying to work with my lower chakras until my Chi is powerful enough. Until I can activate them very easily and quickly. I think it is getting there.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Very well written thread! I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more attention. S+F for you.

You spent a lot of work on this I see. A lot of it I've heard about but it's nice to see such a descriptive breakdown on auras.

I'm still learning along the way. It might be challenging at first, but once you understand how to correctly spin your chakras you get used to the method and can expand further.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
When i theorize auras, and chakras, and all of this energy stuff.... what i come up with is this....

I am an extension of being, that being is most commonly referred to as god but is inexpressible through words and only expressible through experience.

Having said that, this can only mean one thing...

What you believe to be is what is inside of your experience.

So, in my world, chakras and auras, and "channeling" energy is, not real. In my world, the only real thing that we have is experience and awareness. Now, when i say awareness, do i mean being aware of someones chakras, or auras? Well...I don't really think awareness and chakra reading are the same thing.

Conclusion -

Your third eye is a gateway to your mind by opening you can see what you want (illusion).

Auras and chakras are spiritual lies designed to perpetuate a dying story. Lifelines for beings of a less positive nature.
edit on 12-10-2010 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
When i theorize auras, and chakras, and all of this energy stuff.... what i come up with is this....

I am an extension of being, that being is most commonly referred to as god but is inexpressible through words and only expressible through experience.

Having said that, this can only mean one thing...

What you believe to be is what is inside of your experience.

So, in my world, chakras and auras, and "channeling" energy is, not real. In my world, the only real thing that we have is experience and awareness. Now, when i say awareness, do i mean being aware of someones chakras, or auras? Well...I don't really think awareness and chakra reading are the same thing.

Conclusion -

Your third eye is a gateway to your mind by opening you can see what you want (illusion).

Auras and chakras are spiritual lies designed to perpetuate a dying story. Lifelines for beings of a less positive nature.

I am sorry that you don't believe Chakras and the concept of life is energy. I can understand. If you are like me who had 7 of the chakras opened when I was only 18 (I am in my mid 30s) by accident and unconsciously, you would know your life has a purpose. See, I was awakened from a dream and physically my body experienced massive heat flowing through my spinal cord. Whiteish/blue light forming on my forehead and I could see it even when my eyes were opened. I felt the pressure on my forehead. Massive ringing sound in my ears. Your center of awareness and consciousness, all of a sudden, turned inward. Of course, I have no prior knowledge of training in meditation practices. I could reproduce the same experience for the next 30 days. There isn't a need to argue or to debate or to justify anything.

I won't hold it against you for not believing it, let alone to experience it. Remember, people who have spiritual powers tend to see the world way above of all other people. They may even have certain power over you, if they choose to do so.
edit on 12-10-2010 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

You can say life IS energy if you want.

I won't hold it against you for not believing it, let alone to experience it. Remember, people who have spiritual powers tend to see the world way above of all other people. They may even have certain power over you, if they choose to do so.

Are you saying you see the world above me because i believe that chakras and auras are delusions, or better yet, distractions?

I am not down playing your experience, i have had chakra experiences myself. I see them more as a stepping stone, a hurdle of sorts. You jump over one hurdle and move onto the next.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

You can say life IS energy if you want.

Are you saying you see the world above me because i believe that chakras and auras are delusions, or better yet, distractions?

I am not down playing your experience, i have had chakra experiences myself. I see them more as a stepping stone, a hurdle of sorts. You jump over one hurdle and move onto the next.

You obviously didn't feel the heat or the pulsing of the chakras. Would you mind explain how you experienced the Chakras? No, I am not referring to some silly websites telling you that you have opened the Chakras because your behaviors have changed. No, no, no..... You must feel the energy as heat and pulsing through your spinal cord. In fact, there are various small Chakras all over your body and they should pulse too if you direct the energy to flow through it. If you haven't felt the heat or seeing the lights, you haven't experienced or opened the chakras. Do a search on this message board, my experiences have been validated by others as well long before I joined this message board.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Well here is 3 experiences....

I partook in an indian sweat lodge ritual. That night i had the most intense dream of my life, the dream was of a lotus flower opening at the hands of a beautiful angel. I still remember my dream like it was right now.

While i was attempting to fall asleep after having spent a while meditating, i was aware during the halfway point between sleep, and awake. When i was there i had something amazing happen, it is hard to explain. Let me say that a symbol manifest itself into my vision, it was a blue spiral. Like if i was watching it, but instead of in front of me, inside the center of my mind?

I have had a few times within my life where i have had to make a choice that would affect the outcome of my world, when i was about to make the wrong choice, my heart burned, so much so that i could not ignore it.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Interesting! I can tell you for certain that aura's are real, and we all have them. I didn't see all the colors in the OP's post, but only one color and they are beautiful pastels, so soft. My daughter could see auras up, until around ten years of age. She loved school up, until fifth grade and I'm sure that had something to do with her losing that ability.

As far as colors, I think yellow is someone learning or teaching, but I'm not certain and those in the medical profession have green as the predominant color. I asked my daughter what colors she usually saw and she told me that sometimes, the colors were so bright, she could barely see the person's face and thought everybody saw them. An angry person would have a brick red aura. She told me the girl's colors were usually pink and the boys red, because they had lots of energy. I believe blue is a spiritual color.

I've only seen a big, bright aura once and It was beautiful. I do usually see an aura connecting all trees and it's usually grey. I think anyone can have the ability, if they practice, but I firmly believe it depends on the person's compassion and love for others, which raises our own frequency. Stare above the person's head. I think you could also see your energy by bringing your index fingers almost together. We are more than we know.

top topics

join