It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the world needs to know about Jews in Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Onet Wosix
I think in some of these videos, the 'bad' behaviour is being carried out by clearly drunk kids - which is behaviour that happens in almost every country I imagine.

I'm not defending Israel, but this type of behaviour by drunk kids, religious fundamentalists and idiots occurs everywhere.

i have been to Israel and im not even religous... no one bothered me. i agree with you this stuff happends everywhere. In Russia the police are ten times worse to the public. these videos dont show anything that isnt happening in almost every country even the US

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hey read the Talmud... this type of behavior is not only acceptable but encouraged. We are goyim, which means we are worthless subhumans who have no rights.

edit on 9-9-2010 by frozenspark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I think who ever started this thread is a racist, and anti-Semite point blank. What are you really trying to prove? Obviously, those people are not sane or special ed.lol...

You'll find that any where in the world. Those are people in ghetto. Looks like the "hood' of Israel to me.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

Have you read it? if so, excuse me.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EFGuy
reply to post by Yissachar1

Yeh and also show me how US army or British army is protecting those racists and shoving the victim at same time not just attacks.

Do you judge all police in the USA on the footage of the Rodney King beating?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by king Pop!p

I have read about it and seen certain excerpts. It's nauseating.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE.

I think this guy puts it best:

"You're perpetrating on other people what was perpetrated on you but your too f'n dumb to to figure that out, dumb ass."

edit on 9-9-2010 by Jeanius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Every time that I watch things like this any sense of optimism that I once possessed is quickly and oppressively overshadowed by the extent of global mind-control that our species suffers with on a daily basis.
What a sham.

I mean, I know that this footage is real, but on a macro-cosmic level, this entire situation is soooo staged.

I feel that humanities destiny has truly been hijacked.

What an ironic, topsy-turvy thing; That Zionists, Gods "chosen" children, would come to match their former oppressors in the ferociously inhumane maltreatment of their fellow human beings.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Well you guys are clearly posting videos of mentally unstable extremists with anger management issues.

I agree the world would be a better place without that type of people around.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
It's not clear what day of the week these videos were made. That could be important If it was Saturday, the jewish sabbath, on which using a camera or any 'machinery' counts as 'work', which is forbidden to ultra-orthodox jews. Hardly surprising, then, in Video 2, that the young men were angry at being photographed. What was it that the photographer wanted to achieve. Was he deliberately trying to provoke the jews to get the reactions he filmed. Looks like it to me.

Video no.1 looks to me like someone was attempting to engage members of an ultra-orthodox jewish community in 'conversation' - but I read the situation as one in which the christian is a missionary using the pretext of an apparently 'ordinary' conversation to establish a rapport and then lead into a discussion with the ultimate aim, over a period of time, of effecting a conversion. This is pretty much like a red rag to a bull. They don't want christian missionaries trying to convert them. They associate christianity with two thousand years of christian anti-semitism, pogroms, the blood libel etc - why should they welcome christians who try to convert them to a faith that has been responsible for the mass destruction of jewish people in countless massacres over the centuries since Jesus died.

I agree with comments that these videos are deliberately provacative and anti-semitic. Anyone watching them should try to see the bigger picture. Regardless of the merits of christianity as a faith, anyone, of any religion, attempting to actively proselytise members of another religion is implicitly saying 'my religion is better than yours' and is committing an act of arrogance. Jews don't proselytise.

I don't condone the anti-christian insults, but try to see the provocation that led to them.

edit on 10-9-2010 by ciscoagent because: grammatical error

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I think the posting of these video and the implication made in the posting is as bigoted and hateful as the behavior exposed in those clips. By implying that the few badly behaved individuals in these video represents a whole population and culture is very manipulative and foolish. It is very dangerous to stereo type a culture in this way. You are trying to simplify some very complex social and political issues, simply to further your own point of view and agenda. That kind of propaganda sounds very familiar. Both Jews and Palastinians have committed terrible crimes against one another, how does this help in healing old wounds and moving forward.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I feel a strange conditioning upon us to create vehement concerning peoples and culture of Semitic origin in general. Whether Muslim or Jew is the object, one pointed trigger comment from another poster and my anger against them wells up passionately, violently and reflexively.

What me must observe most closely is our reaction and ask who is doing this to us and to what ends (even if you think you currently know). What the hell is going on? Personally, I feel somehow used and violated-- used in order to foster divisivenes and violated because they're not really my thoughts and definitely not of the nature I wish to have.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
what a sad place that must be,
but in all honesty this is what happens when humans justify their actions based on hokus pokus,..

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
I feel a strange conditioning upon us to create vehement concerning peoples and culture of Semitic origin in general.

I agree, you either want to kill muslims or israelis, or both.

At least that's the way everyone I know is, WAY on one side or the other, no one who doesn't care about the issue, including myself.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I know a jewish girl whos mother won't allow her to date Christian boys.I live in South Africa and I have been rubbing shoulders with the Jewish community here.I've notice that most of them are rich as hell.They have a hand in every industry in South Africa,including our gold mines.They live in these closed of places.It's like they live in another world from the rest of us(South Africans).Call it jealousy,but I can't help noticing how most of them go to private Jewish schools and have all the upper class priviledges the rest of us don't.And yeh,they are racist towards others round here but don't dare say something about a Jew.They always play the sympathy card.

On the other hand,I couldn't help noticing someones comment on Apartheid.
It's sometimes hard when ur on the other side of the gun.I wasn't born in that era but I live with the consiquences.I don't agree with what they did but I've been down this road and I've tryed giving the natives the benefit of the doubt.Think both sides are wrong.There's room for improvement on both sides.I guess it hard trying to explain it to you guys but all i can say is just take a step back before you judge and actually find out why the people did what they did and then u can give u opinion on it.

Specially don't believe what u read in the news paper or see on CNN.Most revolutionary wars are won by means of the media.Apartheid lost its strength because of the sanctions placed on South Africa forcing us to make peace.Won't say the flak the afrikaners took wasn't undeserving but not all of it is true and like everything else in this world the truth always gets distorted.

So on that note,I geuss those racist bastard jews have their reasons for doing what they do and the way they act but in the end it doesn't make it right.These things are always more complex than what u see on the surface.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
I agree, you either want to kill muslims or israelis, or both.

No, I don't want to kill anyone actually. I just feel the conditioning because I'm aware of it and see where that can lead to atrocities being committed.

At least that's the way everyone I know is, WAY on one side or the other, no one who doesn't care about the issue, including myself.

Well, I do care but not in a way where I want to kill Muslims or Isrealis.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join