It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something evil is going to happen on December 21, 2010

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BoehringerIngelheim

Cool. I never saw this thread before posting my Eclipse Theory thread.

Anyway, I'm not much for numerology. It's a lot like schizophrenia. I'd go with the OTHER astrological theories about this date that I've seen, before reading into numbers. CNN even posted something about it and it was front page today...

news.blogs.cnn.com...

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Well yeah,

Predictions are always interesting to read because it is a demonstration of people's fears and anxities. Not saying that I like fear and anxiety, but it amazes me how people are living in such conditions that they keep predicting doom.. It seems like they are hoping for the end.

These people are really miserable, and I don't mean it in offending sense. Life is a joy, world is a wonderful thing, so why on earth should anyone predict (in this sense also hope) for it's end?

Puzzles me tad bit

-v

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
OK
so what evil has happened?
I dont recall anything that was news worthy

It would seem that I called yet another fail

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
3-6-9 The goose drank wine
The Monkey chewed tobacco on the street-car line
The line broke, the monkey got choked
And they all went to heaven in a little row boat clap clap

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
OK

We might not know, because it is occult and secretive

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BoehringerIngelheim

The most infamous number in the Christian world is six hundred sixty-six (666).

Revelations 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore is and six. (KJV)

Now, Christians have many speculations on what this exactly means; most commonly, the number 666 is a token (or mark) for the Antichrist. What if the answer to this could be found in the Hebrew Scriptures?

The number six hundred sixty-six appears three times in the Hebrew Scriptures: once in Kings, once in Chronicles, and once in Ezra.

1 Kings 10:14 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred threescore and six talents of gold. (KJV)

This verse is neither attributed directly to a person nor does it seem to relate to the verse from Revelations.

2 Chronicles 9:13 Now the weight of gold that came to Solomon in one year was six hundred and threescore and six talents of gold; (KJV)

This verse doesn’t seem to relate either.

Ezra 2:13 The children of Adonikam, six hundred sixty and six. (KJV)

This, on the other hand, is quite interesting.

It has been exhaustively proven that the Christian Bible is a collection of dishonest documents. Did they know they were lying?

Philippians 1:18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice. (NKJV)

Of course they did. Was the intent of the authors to portray the Jews are evil?

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. (KJV)

Most certainly. Many additional examples are noted in The Anti-Jewish New Testament.

Is it beyond the realm of reason to assume that the authors of the New Testament might want to "stick it to the Jews" in a code that only the Jews would understand?

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. (KJV)

Why is this verse from Ezra so important, and what is its connection to Revelations 13:18? The beast is a man, and his number is 666. In Scripture, Adonikam is the only man having a family of 666.

In Hebrew, "Adonikam" means "my lord has risen." Adonikam came from Babylon to the land of Israel. When this is coupled with the fact that the land is encouraged to worship the beast, it becomes likely that the beast is regarded by its followers as another god or lord which has been resurrected.

If Christianity wants to find a connection from the New Testament to any verse in the Hebrew Scriptures, Ezra 2:13 certainly does sound like a prime candidate. Perhaps we've even stumbled upon a verse that actually could refer to Jesus.

The implication here is that the author of Revelations knew exactly what kind of falsehood Jesus was perpetrating. The Jews, in their state of exile at the time, could have done nothing to stop this; the author was kicking the Jews while they were down, so to speak.

We understand what the passage really means. The rest will have to wait until Elijah comes to find out for sure....

posted on Dec, 22 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
well the only thing evil that happened to me was a sleep study i did
when do they let you SLEEP????

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
It's all going to go down December 29.

Book it.

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
OK

Well not totally National news worthy but.. too much sugar, time off from school, and a mean ole Mommy telling 3 kids to do their chores = TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND at my house.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
3-6-9 The goose drank wine
The Monkey chewed tobacco on the street-car line
The line broke, the monkey got choked
And they all went to heaven in a little row boat clap clap

I almost choked on my spit from laughing at that
edit on 24-12-2010 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
hey, we didnt die.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join