It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

My friend, Your story is inspiring. Not once did I feel the urge to laugh at you. No, in fact I cried with you. I felt the pain of your trials, and I felt the joy of you making it through them. The world we live in is not one of Gods rule. Something other than God rules for now, name it what you will, all cultures have a name for it. I wept with you not because I am anything more than a Man, I wept because I AM a Man. Your pain is like the pain of my own family, because we are family. There is strength in your testimony. There is the word of God in your testimony. You share it with the world that others may grow strength from it. There are many blessings in sharing.
Heaven

Do you now know the place? Can you not see it with your very own eyes? Is it not of this world?

We can certainly make it better can't we.

Through losing it all, you have found the strength of your own will. Never forget it. It is the greatest gift from God. It is more valuable than all the treasure in the world. It is the one thing No One can take from you, and more blessed are you for devoting it to God. Listen with your heart, and you will know what it is he wants you to do with it.

Times will get harder, there is no doubt about that. Do not be afraid in these times to share your testimony with all who will hear, and all that can see. Listen to others and Judge them not, for only God knows the weight of the burdens we bear. When all else seems to have turned against you, know that you are loved by at least four now. You are loved by God, you are loved by Jesus, you are loved by yourself, and you are loved by me.

Love all, and your love will grow in kind.
Judge none, and none will have grounds to judge you.
Be at peace, knowing that what God gives us, no man can take away.

Are you a Queen?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Thank you for your kind words. Looking back on it now it was a blessing in disguise. I can be a hard 'nut' to crack, but all that changed overnight. Sometimes we must be broken to be rebuilt, and the blessing that came from that whole experience is nothing that no person could ever teach me.

Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
OP, I have one more thing to add.

Fearmongering. A week before I ended up in jail I had listened to an online broadcast by someone pretty well known in the conspiracy world. This person was saying that they know "for a fact" by inside sources of the military, that by the following weekend martial law will be declared and the red list will be rushed off to fema death camps first. It sounded like this person really knew what he was talking about, as I had listened to him a few times before that on other issues.

With that playing in the back of my mind all week, can you imagine what was going through my mind while I was in that jail cell at the end of the week? I was thinking "Martial Law, fema death camps, red lists, yellow lists, blue lists.......... I'm already here!" I kept thinking about all the prepping I did with food and first aid, and here I already got rounded up, by coincidence. -I'm not kidding, either. I can laugh about it now, but I was horrified at the time.

Even with all the other stuff going on in my life, this announcement was what really played on me those first few nights, thinking I was never going to see my family ever again. Crazy, huh?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
reply to post by Novise

Let me share my story for some perspective.

I Served 14 years in the Marine Corps. While there I travelled all over the world and have seen all imaginable cultures. I loved interacting with the people, the natives, of the various places I went. The most eye opening place I visited was Djibouti, Africa. A small nation just south of Somalia, on the Horn of Africa. It was formerly French occupied, but has had its own independence for a number of years. There is now a military outpost there, which the local government loves because it pumps vast amounts of US dollars into there economy. As far as world status goes, it is deffinately a third world nation. The living conditions there are so horrible the government keeps the people in a daze with a drug called Khat. Khat is a popular drug among Middle Eastern countries. It is chewed and produces a high like coc aine, so I am told, but the side effects are massive headaches. The product is flown in by the government and handed out to people on the street, much like dairy cattles are fed. The people chew it during the day and walk around in bliss. Around evening time, the effects wear off, and we were warned to never be out at this time. The natives become restless. If you have seen the movie "Black Hawk Down", the missions failure there was attributed to the mission being conducted when the Khat high was wearing off.

Anyway, I returned from that deployment and made my way out of the Marine Corps. I had arthritis in my feet, knees, hips, and hands, and just couldn't perform the way I expected myself. On leaving, I applied for disability. I was denied for the arthritis, which was well documented, but was approved for a 10 percent disability for "ringing in the ears". I was not going to beg the government for a hand out after 14 years of service, so I let it go. I soon started work as a real estate agent. After seeing what a mess that field was at the time (2006), I could not bear to be a part of it. I started work with an IT company on the Marine Corps base. Things were going well there except for the fact that my arthritis was unbearable. I started drinking myself into a comma each night just to fall asleep. This was soon my down fall. The company changed my hours and I could not get my drunken butt up in time to make it to work. I was fired and went straight to an AA meeting. There I saw what a real alcoholic looked like, and decided I would do something else for the pain.

So, I landed a job at a local rock quarry. There I was introduced to marijuana. A co-worker noticed me in pain and suggested it. It worked. I became a daily smoker. All was well until the annual urinalysis came around. When it did, I informed my employer of my situation. He sympathised, but could do nothing but terminate me because it was the law. I was a fine employee and he would have kept me if he could.

It was during this time that my ex-girl friend picked a homeless man and his 11 year old boy of the street. I let him move into my home if he would work or look for work. He agreed. The first day he went out and found a lawn mower someone was throwing away. He brought it home and fixed it. The next day, he went out and found some lawns to mow. Within three weeks he was spotted by a lawn care company and was offered a full time job. He took it. Eventually, he realised many mistakes he had made inlife. He contacted his ex-wife and made amends.

My ex-girl friend was bi-polar. She had an episode one night which I could not deal with. I decided to take a walk and calm down. While I was gone, she called her sister, crying because I had walked out on her. When I ot home, I was calmed down, and I calmed her down. Her sister shows up and goes nuts herself. She was under the impression I had hit her sister, which I had not. I did not need her getting her sister upset again, so I threw her out. In revenge, she called the law and reported that I was growing weed. The Law came, ransacked my home, found my stash of roaches and a bunch of seeds. They threatened to arrest me on possession, manufacturing, and intent to distribute. They offered not to take me in if I agreed to become an informant. I did because I did not need to have a bi-polar who is already having an episode, left alone at my house.

She continued having episodes which I could not handle, so I eventually called off the relationship and told her she had to go. She left on a Thursday and I assumed all was good. On Tuesday, she arrives again, with the police. She told them I had beat her. Despite her having no bruises they took me in. At court I found that they had ran my record and found another with a similar name, and that was why they took me in. Once I cleared my name they let me go. When I got home, I found she had cleaned me out. I filed a police report, but was told there was nothing they could do for this state assisted theft.

So, me and my roommate, the homeless man, did our best to survive. By this point my vehicle was broken down with no money to fix it, my liscense was revoked because I had no money to pay for it, my plates were revoked because I had no money to get them renewed, my home was being foreclosed on, and everything I had of any worth was stolen. I had lost everything.

It was here that I realised something, I did not need it. I was not going to let them have my dignity too! I filed an insurance claim. Fixed my vehicle situation, gave most away to random strangers who needed it, and gave the rest to my roommate so he could get a house ready for his own family, which he reunited. I moved into my fathers house and sleep on the basement.

In one last shot to give the system a chance, I got a job at the local food store. I was making $7.60 an hour working 16 hours a week. I figured it was something. A week after having that job, I get a letter from the child support office demanding 65% of that be taken out by my employer for my one child that I haven't been able to see since Spetember 11, 2001, because her mother took off with her. So, I would have to make it on $16.00 a week! I chuckled and said, no uncle, you cannot have any more. I quit that job. Now, I do what I can "under the table", but it is tough.

But, my dignity is still intact.

If you are doing well in the system, good on you. Others are being beat down in ways you could never imagine. Look at this forum. People come on to complain, rant, rave, and "rage against the machine". Yet, what are they willing to do about it? What are they willing to sacrifice for something better?

I gave up everything, and have gained more than most will ever know. I am completely and utterly at peace. I see each day as another blessing, another opportunity to help someone. I try to offer solutions to lifes problems. And, I even try to tackle the worlds. I don't do it by complaining. I do it be loving everyone I meet. Even those who would call me the "Devil" because I offer a different interpretation to scripture.

People, wake up and look what you have become. Your drowning in your own misery. Your becoming too weak to even make a stand. Your divided, marginalised, compartmentalised, and controlled. You do not care so long as you still have a tin roof over your one bedroom shack. Or worse, you have a five bedroom single family home, with only you and the wife, and your content that your Brother sleeps on the street instead of you.

Where is your humanity? Find it and wake up!

And once you wake up, STAND!!!!

Lastly, I never did become an informant. I now face jail time, if they want to come get me....

Your Brother

edit on 8-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

Interesting story.

In another thread you mentioned that you followed witch craft and joined several secret societies. When does that occur in your timeline?

Just out of curiosity??

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Interesting story.

In another thread you mentioned that you followed witch craft and joined several secret societies. When does that occur in your timeline?

Just out of curiosity??

Interesting question my friend. I started my journey into witchcraft at the age of 13. From 13 to 25 I was initiated into several covens from Gardnerian Wicca, traditional Witchcraft, and a couple others. At 25 I was practising mainly solo, though I did function with loose groups in the military in different places. At 29 I found my way into Palo Mayombe, an Afro Carribean tradition similar to Haitian Voudoo. Over the next couple of years I studied the traditions of Lukumi and Nigerian IFA. At the age of 30, I became a Freemason.

Over these years I have studied many different paths such as Buddha, Pythagoreans, Krishna, Zoroastrianism, Mithraism, Qabalah, Alchemy, and Candomble. There are other Societies and Studies not to be named, as they are, well secret.

None of this is really relevant to the time line I have here presented however. I am including it as background info. I am now 35.

I think that about covers it all.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Why leave Freemasonry at 33? It would seem that the principles of Brotherly Love,Relief and Truth would suit you well. At your level of achievement in your local lodge, I would think that you were just beginning to get to the core of Freemasonry.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I never said I left Freemasonry my friend. I am still a member of my lodge. I am not active in it because I moved to a different state.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

If 'The Plan' is going to 'work', it must be done much sooner than later.
By the date you chose, perhaps you just may see things from a more 'cosmic' perspective.
Maybe not.
But you know.....what I say.....none-the-less.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Aren't you jumping the gun a bit there? I thought the end was coming on the 21st of December? I have a lot to do that week. I'll be doing last minute shopping for Christmas gifts and loads of baking to do just in case the apocalypse doesn't come on the 21st. How am I going to have time to fit in a revolution? Can we move this until February when things die down? Wait..then that's Valentine's....Maybe March...no, St. Patty....better be May. Yeah, May's good for me. I won't have to buy a mother's day gift.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Perseus Apex
reply to post by IAMIAM

If 'The Plan' is going to 'work', it must be done much sooner than later.
By the date you chose, perhaps you just may see things from a more 'cosmic' perspective.
Maybe not.
But you know.....what I say.....none-the-less.

My friend,

There is an insurmountable amount of work to do between now and then. First, People all over the world must be made aware of the Plan, open their eyes to the possible of it's success, and the most difficult part, get past their own prejudices to make it work. I set the date out far enough in advance to give me a rational amount of time to do all this. Even now others are proceeding forth to do what they can to make it a success. It is but a trickle, but it is a start.

Now, we can all just cling to the idea that some cosmic wave is going to come that is going to make this all happen naturally, thus leaving all chance at freedom up to a cosmic roll of the dice, or we can do the work necessary to make it happen regardless of cosmic crap shoots.

It all depends on you, every you that reads this thread. If you are too dependant on this current Empire, too afraid of its repercussions to declare your own Kingdom, too attached to your own prejudices to love all your fellow Man, then by all means sit and wait.

If, however, you are ready to divest yourself of all hate, willing to face hateful opposition and ridicule, ready to face the world with the dignity of a King or Queen, then by all means declare it so at your leisure, and help others to come to the same freedom. The date is a day of unity. Where we use our combined kingdoms to ally against an enslaving Empire. If fortune presents the opportunity to do it sooner, we will be more blessed.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

My name is Tarzan.

And I AM you.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You know what date would be cooler than Dec 25, 2012? Subtract 4 days...
JK.

Do you think we should call it "The Stand" or is that too much Stephen King?

"The Plan" works. I like that title much better.

edit on 9/20/10 by ohsnaptruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
what it all boils down to is what kind of world ye want and are ye living in that world. if yer not, why not? only ye can make it happen.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RossCroft
what it all boils down to is what kind of world ye want and are ye living in that world. if yer not, why not? only ye can make it happen.

Excellent point my friend. Each is free to make up there mind what kind of world they want and pursue it.

Here is my version

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I AM living it as we speak.

With love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men and women are created equal, and are endowed with certain inalienable rights, these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That in order to secure these rights, we must by nature extend them to each other, and strive to assist each other in their attainment. We hold that no man or woman has a right to take these rights from another, by conquest or trade, by Religious indoctrination or supplication, by Ideological persuasion or coercion, or any other way or manner. We are obligated one to another in our march through time to extend peace, love, and charity, owing the better of ourselves, as we see fit, to the betterment of mankind.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, Shall be the whole of the Law.

I AM, King of Kings, Sovereign of myself, among Sovereigns of themselves, hereby reclaiming my Kingdom for myself. All money, property, worldly belongings, names, and titles, I do hereby return to the Country of (insert name of country), in exchange for my freedom and right to self govern, which was wrongfully taken from me at my birth.

I AM

World wide declaration to be made Dec, 25 2012. If you want that day to mean something, make it mean something by declaring your independence on that day. A world wide Stand Down of the people, for the people, by the people of the world.

What is Freedom worth to you? To me it is worth my life.

Peace be with you Brothers and Sisters.

Your Brother

I had "flagged" this right after you posted this brother and did not have an opportunity to return to it until tonight!! I wanted to read the whole thread but decided that was pointless because people do prattle on so here at ATS! After reading yhour OP all I have to say is this: I am behind this 100%!!

This makes so very much sense to me right now and I will mark my calendar as soon as I am finished writing this reply! Thank you for this and after I mark my calendar I will read this ENTIRE thread (and probably write another reply)!

With love,
Your Sister,
IrishCream

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

Thank for the reply my Sister. Please do what you can to help spread the word. The Kingdom of Heaven needs more prophets. You may be interested in the companion thread to this one. It was written to give people an idea of what we can work to if we so choose.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add your thoughts here as well.

Thank you for all you do.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
My friends,

Apparently, there is already a movement afoot which parallels this concept of mine. Perhaps this concept isn't mine but something much much more.

Anyway, if you found this thread interesting, I highly encourage you to watch the movies found at the below website. They put inot video form, the awakening I and others have had. It's quite beautiful to behold.

awakeningasone.com...

Enjoy,

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men and women are created equal, and are endowed with certain inalienable rights, these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That in order to secure these rights, we must by nature extend them to each other, and strive to assist each other in their attainment.

Cursed is the man who puts his trust in man. You have just cut your own throat, prophet. Start again. "[E]ndowed with certain inalienable (sic) rights" by whom? You don't strive for something that is endowed by the Creator. It's there, whether you acknowledge it or not, just like gravity, time, and the ocean.

We hold that no man or woman has a right to take these rights from another

Except, you just made them the extension and attainment of Man, rather than a gift from God. If they are extended and attained by man, they are revocable by man. I'm starting to suspect you're in psyops, with all the convoluted non-thinking you're promoting.

, by conquest or trade, by Religious indoctrination or supplication, by Ideological persuasion or coercion, or any other way or manner. We are obligated one to another in our march through time to extend peace, love, and charity, owing the better of ourselves, as we see fit, to the betterment of mankind.

There's the hook, folks! That bleeding-heart appeal to 'service for your fellow man'. I maintain, and it is borne out logically and experientially, that the best way to serve your fellow man is to serve yourself first to all of the universe. Out of that overabundance shall all truly good deeds flow, for in that overabundance, the Ego has no place to boast, "See, look what I did in service to my fellow man!". In an abundant universe, there is no need to go without. There is no need to make Effort to right social wrongs. There is no infringement of rights or creation of victims. The universe of scarcity is purely a construct of the Ego, used by it to keep itself in control of the true Divine spark in you.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, Shall be the whole of the Law.
Then why are you issuing dangerous advice and misleading misquotes from the Declaration of Independence? Whatever happened to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness? By whom were these rights endowed, I ask again? For a theist, you sure are soft-peddling the Source of rights! But if you acknowledged the true source of rights, that would then prevent you logically from following the golden rule you quote above. For as always, the rule is "sweet dreams are made of this", who am I to disagree? Answer: none. Nor do you have a right or mandate to interfere. Yep. Psyops. You don't often see religious nuts this transparent or logically consistent.

I AM, King of Kings, Sovereign of myself, among Sovereigns of themselves, hereby reclaiming my Kingdom for myself. All money, property, worldly belongings, names, and titles, I do hereby return to the Country of (insert name of country), in exchange for my freedom and right to self govern, which was wrongfully taken from me at my birth.

I AM

World wide declaration to be made Dec, 25 2012. If you want that day to mean something, make it mean something by declaring your independence on that day. A world wide Stand Down of the people, for the people, by the people of the world.

What is Freedom worth to you? To me it is worth my life.

Peace be with you Brothers and Sisters.

Your Brother
Your freedom will cost you a lot more than your flesh suit, friend. As long as you identify with the parasite, it will appear to cost your identity. Saying you're a sovereign does not make it so. The jails are filling up with miscreants who are wrongfully claiming sovereignty while in fact still slaves. No one can fake it forever! Not even you. It's obvious you still believe in victims, by the spirit of this message. No true Sovereign believes in victimhood.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

My friends,

Apparently, there is already a movement afoot which parallels this concept of mine. Perhaps this concept isn't mine but something much much more.

Anyway, if you found this thread interesting, I highly encourage you to watch the movies found at the below website. They put inot video form, the awakening I and others have had. It's quite beautiful to behold.

awakeningasone.com...

Enjoy,

With Love,

Your Brother

I don't know about you, but the gentleman delivering the video titled "The Definition" seemed a little too soft spoken. You might probe the experience this group has over your own. Just a recommendation...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men and women are created equal, and are endowed with certain inalienable rights, these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

these same opening words
are what was said by Øbama in his most recent ad-lib speach to the Union members at a town hall meet up

whats rong with the phrase ?

well for the astute, aware person...Øbama deliberstely left out the words 'by the Creator' when
telling just whom endowed these rights to humanity...

Øbama is intentionally both alluding to the Constitution and altering the phrase that sort of is ingrained into our individual psyches....... endowed by the Creator is transformed into just endowed ---
presumably by the government in power of our lives and of-course his Administration

what a crock... & you seem to have swallowed his bait & become a zombie recorded voice of his & the other elites' propaganda

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join