It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Declaration of Independence

We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men and women are created equal, and are endowed with certain inalienable rights, these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That in order to secure these rights, we must by nature extend them to each other, and strive to assist each other in their attainment. We hold that no man or woman has a right to take these rights from another, by conquest or trade, by Religious indoctrination or supplication, by Ideological persuasion or coercion, or any other way or manner. We are obligated one to another in our march through time to extend peace, love, and charity, owing the better of ourselves, as we see fit, to the betterment of mankind.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, Shall be the whole of the Law.

I AM, King of Kings, Sovereign of myself, among Sovereigns of themselves, hereby reclaiming my Kingdom for myself. All money, property, worldly belongings, names, and titles, I do hereby return to the Country of (insert name of country), in exchange for my freedom and right to self govern, which was wrongfully taken from me at my birth.

I AM

World wide declaration to be made Dec, 25 2012. If you want that day to mean something, make it mean something by declaring your independence on that day. A world wide Stand Down of the people, for the people, by the people of the world.

What is Freedom worth to you? To me it is worth my life.

Peace be with you Brothers and Sisters.

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
If you agree Brothers and Sisters, assist me by passing this on every where you go. Translate it that our Brothers and Sisters over seas might benefit.

Thank you again,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, Shall be the whole of the Law.

I think a translation would indeed be nice.

At the moment (to me anyway), you come across like a born-again Christian version of Aleister Crowley.

Isnt it a bit early to be thinking about Christmas?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
s&f for your thought .It would be nice to see it through, but it will take many not just one, for as one there is no need for i am free.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Star

I think a translation would indeed be nice.

At the moment (to me anyway), you come across like a born-again Christian version of Aleister Crowley.

Isnt it a bit early to be thinking about Christmas?

LOL!!!

You Know, I never liked Crowleys work. Couldn't stand it all my life. Then one day it hit me, the crazy bastard was just being himself!

He was the Howard Stern of his time.

As for the date, Christmas, Hannuka, Kwanza, Yule, and the Winter Solstice. It is a representation of death, death to the Empires that have enslaved us. Also, everyone seems to be focused on that date anyway.

Thanks for posting and pass it on.

We can Starve the beast of Empire and start fresh as individuals.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
s&f for your thought .It would be nice to see it through, but it will take many not just one, for as one there is no need for i am free.

It is your own personal declaration Brother.

Everyone, declares their own independence the same day.

We stand down until the Beast of Empire is destroyed.

So stock up on canned goods, and be prepared to help your neighbor.

Help them now by spreading the word.

edit on 8-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

He was the Howard Stern of his time.

Well, i'll agree with you on that point!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
We should probably declare our dependence.
That would be the wise King Solomon way of doing things.
Kiss their rings like in the old days in the UK.

We still won't know why but we might be able to give
them pink eye or something rotten.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

That IS the alternative...

This is just a choice, over the alternative, or below it, matters not...

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
If people realized how bad our leaders and the elites robbed us, if they just realized how screwed up the system is, they would agree with you. They just don't see the evils of the system. Or they see them as necessary.

What gets my blood going is the unnecessary wars. Then seeing people work 70 hour weeks and living a hell because they can't get a break, because of people at the top screwing the economy over - sometimes intentionally and by design and for their own profit.

I've seen enough and had enough of this system. If we are to break from it, we have to break from all the comforts and conveniences it also provides. Sadly you are correct in that it will require a huge sacrifice. Such a sacrifice is not for the faint of heart. It seems the masses have already chosen their path - denial and acceptance of the leashes growing tighter.

But I do have a feeling our day will come. There is a place for us in the history of this world.

People talk about charities and feeding the poor, but they support the underlying system that causes these problems all out, it's frustrating, but it's THEIR path, it's their choice, and I am not going to be the one to try and make that choice for them.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

That IS the alternative...

This is just a choice, over the alternative, or below it, matters not...

Your Brother

They might get suspicious if we started worshiping them again.
Their hiding the uber technology is not universally known.
It might be so simple that the elimination of competition is priority uno.
Perhaps the only hope is to let the oil producing countries get so materialistic
and degraded that once we have to breakout the sonic wave blasters to smash
any uprising there will be no oil left.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

Let me share my story for some perspective.

I Served 14 years in the Marine Corps. While there I travelled all over the world and have seen all imaginable cultures. I loved interacting with the people, the natives, of the various places I went. The most eye opening place I visited was Djibouti, Africa. A small nation just south of Somalia, on the Horn of Africa. It was formerly French occupied, but has had its own independence for a number of years. There is now a military outpost there, which the local government loves because it pumps vast amounts of US dollars into there economy. As far as world status goes, it is deffinately a third world nation. *SNIP*

Anyway, I returned from that deployment and made my way out of the Marine Corps. I had arthritis in my feet, knees, hips, and hands, and just couldn't perform the way I expected myself. On leaving, I applied for disability. I was denied for the arthritis, which was well documented, but was approved for a 10 percent disability for "ringing in the ears". I was not going to beg the government for a hand out after 14 years of service, so I let it go. I soon started work as a real estate agent. After seeing what a mess that field was at the time (2006), I could not bear to be a part of it. I started work with an IT company on the Marine Corps base. Things were going well there except for the fact that my arthritis was unbearable. I started drinking myself into a comma each night just to fall asleep. This was soon my down fall. The company changed my hours and I could not get my drunken butt up in time to make it to work. I was fired and went straight to an AA meeting. There I saw what a real alcoholic looked like, and decided I would do something else for the pain.

*SNIP

It was during this time that my ex-girl friend picked a homeless man and his 11 year old boy of the street. I let him move into my home if he would work or look for work. He agreed. The first day he went out and found a lawn mower someone was throwing away. He brought it home and fixed it. The next day, he went out and found some lawns to mow. Within three weeks he was spotted by a lawn care company and was offered a full time job. He took it. Eventually, he realised many mistakes he had made inlife. He contacted his ex-wife and made amends.

My ex-girl friend was bi-polar. She had an episode one night which I could not deal with. I decided to take a walk and calm down. While I was gone, she called her sister, crying because I had walked out on her. When I ot home, I was calmed down, and I calmed her down. Her sister shows up and goes nuts herself. She was under the impression I had hit her sister, which I had not. I did not need her getting her sister upset again, so I threw her out. *SNIP*

She continued having episodes which I could not handle, so I eventually called off the relationship and told her she had to go. She left on a Thursday and I assumed all was good. On Tuesday, she arrives again, with the police. She told them I had beat her. Despite her having no bruises they took me in. At court I found that they had ran my record and found another with a similar name, and that was why they took me in. Once I cleared my name they let me go. When I got home, I found she had cleaned me out. I filed a police report, but was told there was nothing they could do for this state assisted theft.

So, me and my roommate, the homeless man, did our best to survive. By this point my vehicle was broken down with no money to fix it, my liscense was revoked because I had no money to pay for it, my plates were revoked because I had no money to get them renewed, my home was being foreclosed on, and everything I had of any worth was stolen. I had lost everything.

It was here that I realised something, I did not need it. I was not going to let them have my dignity too! I filed an insurance claim. Fixed my vehicle situation, gave most away to random strangers who needed it, and gave the rest to my roommate so he could get a house ready for his own family, which he reunited. I moved into my fathers house and sleep on the basement.

In one last shot to give the system a chance, I got a job at the local food store. I was making $7.60 an hour working 16 hours a week. I figured it was something. A week after having that job, I get a letter from the child support office demanding 65% of that be taken out by my employer for my one child that I haven't been able to see since Spetember 11, 2001, because her mother took off with her. So, I would have to make it on $16.00 a week! I chuckled and said, no uncle, you cannot have any more. I quit that job. Now, I do what I can "under the table", but it is tough.

But, my dignity is still intact.

If you are doing well in the system, good on you. Others are being beat down in ways you could never imagine. Look at this forum. People come on to complain, rant, rave, and "rage against the machine". Yet, what are they willing to do about it? What are they willing to sacrifice for something better?

I gave up everything, and have gained more than most will ever know. I am completely and utterly at peace. I see each day as another blessing, another opportunity to help someone. I try to offer solutions to lifes problems. And, I even try to tackle the worlds. I don't do it by complaining. I do it be loving everyone I meet. Even those who would call me the "Devil" because I offer a different interpretation to scripture.

People, wake up and look what you have become. Your drowning in your own misery. Your becoming too weak to even make a stand. Your divided, marginalised, compartmentalised, and controlled. You do not care so long as you still have a tin roof over your one bedroom shack. Or worse, you have a five bedroom single family home, with only you and the wife, and your content that your Brother sleeps on the street instead of you.

Where is your humanity? Find it and wake up!

And once you wake up, STAND!!!!

Lastly, I never did become an informant. I now face jail time, if they want to come get me....

Your Brother

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

16e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities, specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, discussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any Post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

i) Narcotics and illicit mind-altering substances: Due to abuse of the subject matter by some (promoting various aspects of personal use, and discussing actual personal use), no new topics on this subject are allowed in any form.

edit on 12/28/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Drug use.

edit on 12/28/2011 by Mirthful Me because: More drug use

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

That was an amazing story. Not the first time Ive heard of hard luck but your situation could help cheer up most people that feel down an out.

I'm also in agreement with your declaration. So much so that I didn't feel the need to read your signature etc. I press on just doing stuff I love. All my focus is on that. I think people are adapting to the changes. I am no longer paranoid of tough times thou I believe we will see a quantum shift in conscience that will bring about,more equality.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISHAMAGI
reply to post by IAMIAM

That was an amazing story. Not the first time Ive heard of hard luck but your situation could help cheer up most people that feel down an out.

Thank You Brother.

I am glad I posted it then. The intent is to cheer people up, and show that there is something better ahead if we choose it. People always have the power.

With love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I'm definetly not bashing your idea I agree with it. I just see a situation where my friends and family would never agree to go to such lengths. I think such lengths are necessary but I don't think I like the way that will effect those who do not have the guts to handle it. I thought you'd be able to tell I understood.

People should be happy having a roof over their heads and food on their plate. But they should strive for more. Not for more toys and "things" and status, but more freedom, more peace for themselves and their fellow man. This could be accomplished here and now through personal decisions not just politically. The introductory levels of politics are almost always inspired by the want to help others. (until later you get to higher levels and have no choice but to play along)

Trust me the system offers me very little. I am inside it but I cheat it socially. If you think that all you need are people who were screwed by it and totally hate it, I think you are wrong. I think you need people who understood it's weaknesses and faults, even though it helped them. Trust me, I do not live a great life, I'm just saying.

But it's not about me. Listen I understand, but I'm not going to harp on it. It just inspires guilt when I explain why I feel guilt for the petty insignificant life I've been BLESSED to have.

edit on 8-9-2010 by Novise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

My friend, I did not quote the part of your message I was posting to with my story. I did not because I didn't think I would have the room for it. Anyway, I posted it for the unawakened masses you spoke of, not you personally. I apologise for the confusion.

Times are going to be tougher. More will wake up. More will begin to feel the pangs of suffering in their lives. Tragedy awaits.

We have to be beaten down to submission. We have to be begging for a savior. Then there will be something new offered. A new monetary system, a new world government, people will be begging for it. Then will be the time to have a heart to heart with those you love, and decide to make a stand with. Make a stand and be free, or don't and be slave to a new system of control.

This is just the warm up. Spread it to who will listen now.

With love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Ok, no prob, I thought that might be the case.

Your story brings out both government and social tyranny in our world today. I have for the most part only felt the social side so far. But on it's own it's enough to ruin the world it seems. I guess it's an oxymoron how I said I cheated society then, I cheated because it was unfair. Maybe it's easier to cheat society, it's not a felony - you are only surrounded by false authority when it comes to society.

But really with that said I feel compassion, I try to lift others up, I'm just not into the whole social/materialistic thing. I want the best for everyone, I want paradise for the world. If we had the discipline to give up the system, hell if we gave up the system as a simple act of discipline or just to make sure we could exist without it, imagine what could come next?

That's like a person giving up all sorts of great foods, habits, and drugs as an act of discipline. Then their life improves when they realize they never needed any of it.

It would be much the same on a macroscopic level, albeit just as much harder to overcome.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novise
hell if we gave up the system as a simple act of discipline or just to make sure we could exist without it, imagine what could come next?

I can tell you what comes next my friend, Heaven.

I know, for I am already there.

Now I am trying to make it happen here.

See my thread on "Heaven" if you want to know what I am talking about there.

Thank you for your kind words my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I will check it out but I think that's a good point. Sometimes people say why should we do this or that? Why do many people do the greatest things in history? Just to see if they could. We should see if we can do without this system, just to see if we could. We should try to live in peace just to see if we can. Just to see if we are capable. Why is there such a divide in social and civilization level issues, and personal issues. People chase a career with disregard for their own being just to test themselves and see if they can, but when it comes to the status quo and society/politics, everything is how it is just because it is.

Strange how those so willing to prove themselves cannot change the world "together." They chase after the simplest part of the equation, then upon success feel like Gods. Yet, when it comes time to work together and effect real change, they are off in the distance, harping on about how people who do not succeed in their own simple-minded version of the world are idiots and leeches, etc.

edit on 8-9-2010 by Novise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Novise

Judge them not my friend. They are still babes trapped in the only illusion they have seen since they were born. The fact that you can see beyond it is a rare trait. They will need you when their illusion fails them. Be prepared to teach them compassion by showing compassion. Teach them not to judge, by never judging them. All will be well when the time comes.

With love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join