It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Jewish-Masonic Dollar Issues!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
So I stumbled across this online somewhere and whilst I'm not sold on the whole Illuminati thing, I do find it interesting. I know there's a lot of topics and threads about the symbolism in the dollar, but I've never seen this particular one before.

As the picture says, Discuss:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb86ec1dab53.gif[/atsimg]

Related Links, further reading.

kids.niehs.nih.gov...

www.truthorfiction.com...

money.howstuffworks.com...

www.guide-to-symbols.com...

21stcenturycicero.wordpress.com...

www.ustreas.gov...

www.factsofisrael.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Intriguing, albeit probably coincidental. One could make the case that it was pointing to the N and the I instead of the A and the S, as the vertices are actually inbetween the letters. Or maybe "MINON" has some masonic/illuminati meaning?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Nothing to discuss that hasn't already been covered in dozens, if not hundreds of other threads on ATS.
try search

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You noticed ,of course, that whoever drew red lines - drew it deliberately distorted so that the lower point will be on "O" and not on D as it would be if star of David was really there - because the triangles that appear as the result of this "discovery" are not even. This just proves that if one looks hard enough AND distorts the facts hard enough - anything can be discovered.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Yeah, as I said, I'd never seen it before - and I probably spend more time on here than is healthy. Thanks though.

reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Yes, I don't particularly believe in the Illuminati - thought it was an interesting image and wondered what would come up from both sides of any debate.

It is distorted, but not that much (shrugs).

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
the star of david isnt a Jewish symbol. It appears in other cultures as well..

If a menorah were there though, id definitely be concerned.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
My take is it has everything to do with masonry. Operative masonry that is. The operative masons were sick and tired of being compared to the Lodge dwellers. They go out day in and day out to work the quarry and hue stones, carry them hundreds of miles, just to build a building for some rich dude, only to have the term masonry seem devoted to the thinkers. They were pissed. So they hatched a plan and spent years infiltrating the US mint so when the time came for a new dollar bill, they would be ready. They show you a picture of a pyramid built with stones and spell the word mason. How much clearer can it be? Stone masons are to blame for this.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Excellent, I was hoping to get some Masonic feedback on this - tongue in cheek or otherwise...

Thanks

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
i was gonna say "seriously? you've never heard this one before? this is older than the internet."

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I have never been informed in any way that the dollar is a masonic symbol nor that it has any masonic symbolism that we as masons need to pay attention to. Our lessons on symbols explain the way we are taught to use them. Most of them are symbols that are in use by many other groups and not strictly masonic. If the true secrets of the dollar are masonic then I would assume they are only revealed in the 33rd degree. As I am not a 33rd degree, I have no idea what goes on with them. Other than the fact that they are the same nice guys who used to be 32nds. My take is that it's people trying to find things that are coincidence and not fact. But I am just 1 mason in podunk NC.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The "Seal of David" is actually the Seal of Solomon (who was the son of David). Supposedly, Solomon wore a ring with the symbol when he would go into battle. It is mentioned nowhere in the Bible, Torah, Tenach or Talmud, and didn't become a "Jewish" symbol until after the Rothschilds used it. It's actually a hexagram (used in witchcraft) with a bunch of lines sticking out of it. Some people claim that it represents Saturn, Satan or God.

The Freemasons on ATS should be familiar with Solomon and how he fell out of favor with the God of the Jews.

2 Kings 23

1 And the king sent, and they gathered unto him all the elders of Judah and of Jerusalem. 2 And the king went up into the house of the LORD, and all the men of Judah and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem with him, and the priests, and the prophets, and all the people, both small and great: and he read in their ears all the words of the book of the covenant which was found in the house of the LORD. 3 And the king stood by a pillar, and made a covenant before the LORD, to walk after the LORD, and to keep his commandments and his testimonies and his statutes with all their heart and all their soul, to perform the words of this covenant that were written in this book. And all the people stood to the covenant.

4 And the king commanded Hilkiah the high priest, and the priests of the second order, and the keepers of the door, to bring forth out of the temple of the LORD all the vessels that were made for Baal, and for the grove, and for all the host of heaven: and he burned them without Jerusalem in the fields of Kidron, and carried the ashes of them unto Bethel. 5 And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven.

13 And the high places that were before Jerusalem, which were on the right hand of the mount of corruption, which Solomon the king of Israel had builded for Ashtoreth the abomination of the Zidonians, and for Chemosh the abomination of the Moabites, and for Milcom the abomination of the children of Ammon, did the king defile.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge
You noticed ,of course, that whoever drew red lines - drew it deliberately distorted so that the lower point will be on "O" and not on D as it would be if star of David was really there - because the triangles that appear as the result of this "discovery" are not even. This just proves that if one looks hard enough AND distorts the facts hard enough - anything can be discovered.

Oh boy...I can't believe this post..

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
That's a very interesting observation you have made. However, I have unfolded a deeper conspiracy in regards to the 1 dollar bull. This picture proves that the Free Masons are behind legalization of marijuana in order to shut down the intelligence of America.

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by indigo_fleshlight

Yeah, that proves it...[/sarc]

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Joseph Campbell discusses this in The Power of Myth. What is strange is that this never seems to be quoted by conspiracy theorists.

CAMPBELL: ... Now, over on the eagle's head are thirteen stars arranged in the form of a Star of David.

MOYERS: This used to be Solomon's Seal.

CAMPBELL: Yes. Do you know why it's called Solomon's Seal?

MOYERS: No.

CAMPBELL: Solomon used to seal monsters and giants and things into jars. You remember in the Arabian Nights when they'd open the jar and out would come the genie? I noticed the Solomon's Seal here, composed of thirteen stars, and then I saw that each of the triangles was a Pythagorean tetrakys.

MOYERS: The tetrakys being?

CAMPBELL: This is a triangle composed of ten points, one point in the middle and four points to each side, adding up to nine: one, two, three, four/five, six, seven/eight, nine. This is the primary symbol of Pythagorean philosophy, susceptible of a number of interrelated mythological, cosmological, psychological, and sociological interpretations, one of which is the dot at the apex as representing the creative center out of which the universe and all things have come.

MOYERS: The center of energy, then?

CAMPBELL: Yes. The initial sound (a Christian might say, the creative Word), out of which the whole world was precipitated, the big bang, the pouring of the transcendent energy into and expanding through the field of time. As soon as it enters the field of time, it breaks into pairs of opposites, the one becomes two. Now, when you have two, there are just three ways in which they can relate to one another: one way is of this one dominant over that; another way is of that one dominant over this; and a third way is of the two in balanced accord. It is then, finally, out of these three manners of relationship that all things within the four quarters of space derive.

(This is in reference to the eagle on the right-hand side, of course.)

edit on 20-9-2010 by Eleleth because: (This is in reference to the eagle on the right-hand side, of course.)

new topics

top topics

join