It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Vs. Monsanto - Bring Your Klennexes

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The trust the public places in government and politicians is surely misplaced in my humble opinion.
is it trust
or just plain laziness.
I think people in general don't care to give the attention to what is really going on.

I think it is a bit of both.

Ppl voted for ppl that thought they were going to do what is best for them.

But what they got was something else.

If the ppl were too lazy there would be no Ron Paul supporters or the true tea party
movement before it got hijacked by the RINOs.
(cut)
I think we are in the death throes of what we knew as the USA.

I hope you you have been getting ready, and history offers some advice.

Good Luck to all the good ppl !!!

edit on 9-9-2010 by Ex_MislTech because: (no reason given)

Sorry, I tried my best to scale this down. I honestly feel this is all part and parcel of the dumb down theory. The younger generations were taught to "tune into pop culture and drop out" of real culture. This is why someone sounding like your minister got to be president - it was a familiar drone of "We know this is what you want to hear so here it is again!"
Also the illusion of never having enough time to research and fact find. These anomalies created the "We Don't Pay Attention Unless Its On A Stripper Pole" approach. I have watched so many sit there and tell me they never have time to pick up a book but sit in front of a TV for more than 4 - 6 hrs a day!
It's not lazy, it's brainwashed.
Now try printing your notices of Monsanto on Beyonce's butt and I'm sure you'll get a huge response. hehe Oh wait, JZ kind of has dominion over that. I'm sure there's a few ladies that wouldn't mind being banners.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Good video, this is truly Light side vs dark side struggle.
Someday we the people will be able to destroy any corporation or individual that would even dream of taxing us for something as basic and necessary as food.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Monsanto is pure evil. Their patents on Gentically Modified vegetables should be outlawed. I don't want to eat veggies that have been spliced with spider genes and who knows what else, the thought of it is just sickening. People are developing dangerous food allergies from unknowingly consuming this garbage. Farmers in third world countries like India are no longer able to earn a living because of deals their governments have made with Monsanto. It is a travesty Monsanto was allowed to become such a big company (and problem). All life should be held sacred and protected from monopolistic pigs like Monstanto.

edit on 9-9-2010 by slopeofyourmind because: grammar correction

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I thought of something else - regarding Monsanto.....

I know someone who works as a security guard. He was unemployed at one point and went looking for a job. Got a job interview with Monsanto - who was looking for armed guards to guard a 'crop'.

???

Why do you need armed guards to watch crops?

Especially when - most people have no interest in their weird plants.

The guess was - Monsanto is growing something that is currently illegal - but may become legal real soon....

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

How was that a suggestion?

That was a clear observation!

Why weren't all of those companies names in the thread title?

Before attacking people try a little research it can go along way.

Maybe you would have been informed that Bayer actually owns seed companies and is heavily involved in Biotechnology.

Bayer farms just the way Monsanto does, they are just about 5 years behind in technology.

I just wanted to clarify the subject, are we trashing Monsanto for its business practices being evil or are we discussing the technology that they utilize?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If anyone here remembers the movie Terminator 2, there was a part where Linda Hamilton tied up her hair, dressed in full battle khakis and stormed a corporation known in the movie as Cyberdyne Industries. Her objective was to take from them the hand and the memory chip that had been gleened from the original Terminator so that the future of mankind wouldn't havve to face the nuclear holocaust and subsiquent war with the Terminators.

That raid initially started with the storming of the private residence of the chief scientist for Cyberdyne, which is how they got into cyberdyne to retrieve the technologies to destroy them...

Pretty much what would be considered today as a Terrorist act....

Monsonto obviously represents the same goal as Cyberdyne, albeit in a different format, and it's only obvious what must happen to Monsonto....

I think the world should start this campaigne of resisting SkyNet by starting with Monsonto....

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
Everything that Monsanto has been able to accomplish has been possible only by the APATHY of the average citizen.

When will people wake up?

As soon as they dial back the dose of fluoride in the water supply.

Fluorides have been used to modify behavior and mood of human beings. It is a little known fact that fluoride compounds were added to the drinking water of prisoners to keep them docile and inhibit questioning of authority, both in Nazi prison camps in World War II and in the Soviet gulags in Siberia. Fluorides are medically categorized as protoplasmic poisons, which is why they are used to kill rodents. "Fluoridation is the greatest case of scientific fraud of this century" Robert Carlton, Ph. D., former U. S. EPA scientist on "Marketplace" Canadian Broadcast Company, Nov. 24, 1992. "Regarding fluoridation, the EPA should act immediately to protect the public, not just on the cancer data, but on the evidence of bone fractures, arthritis, mutagenicity and other effects" William Marcus, Ph. D., senior EPA toxicologist, Covert Action, Fall 1992, p. 66

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
For all its flags and stars - I find it odd that this story dropped off the front page so quick.

?

Is that weird, or is it just me?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Remember, the stories when we were little kids about mad scientists?

Well, Monsanto is the Evilest Scientist there ever was.

The company has created a triangle scheme with genetically modified organisms that are meant to "yield more" and be "round up ready."

Wait, it gets better...

You can only buy their genetically modified seeds from "them" and only buy their pesticide, and pay annual fees for contracts. Then they'll sue you in CIVIL COURT for cross-pollination.

Their executives have had high policy making and enforcing positions in the FDA, which regulates the food industry.

The former vice president of PUBLIC POLICY is what media has called the "FOOD CZAR" Michael Taylor.

Monsanto is the dEVIL

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
Well thanks for bringing that to our attention. I really am very much against monsanto, and seeing them work like that makes me really angry. Farmers all over the world are living through hard times financially and having to deal with the likes of monsanto surely does not help.

The problem is that we as consumers basically have no way of avoiding monsanto related products. Who can say from which fields the crops in your supermarket came from?

I really, really dislike this company.

It saddens me you believe the consumer has no way of avoiding companies such as monsanto.
Here are a few ways you can start. Buy local produce from the farmers market. Ask if it is organic, if you are hardcore ask if it is grown from heirloom seeds. Plant a garden. Buy eggs and meat from known organic soucres. Organic may be more expensive but you dollor is your vote. Whic campaign do you support?

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Great documentary!!!! We must do something about it!!!!!! Boycott Monsanto!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
These methods of doing business are familiar. They remind me of something...

Oh yeah the (insert race here) mafia.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I have been against monsanto for many years now,
and the interest in doing something about this is honorable at best.
However, as I have said before in other sites about things like this,
complaints will be as far as it goes,.
For starters, if someone cares to research, some of those involved in monansto
especially at the top have ties with government,.
That alone will be your first hurtle,.
to shut down Monsanto is about the same effort it would take to get the president impeached.
Most people won't want to deal will the hassle and unless proof is solid and put in the face of every
hungry american,..this will just get swept under. Get a petition of 100,000 or more and you will have a start.
Even BPA, a chemical additive to plastic, that is in 90% of Americans cells today, known to have a wide range of cancer and growth defects can't even shut down. Although the info did make headlines.
Good luck

edit on 11-9-2010 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

Yes this is very true
it's very much Mafia protocols!

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
It's during the growth stages of a corporation that you can have the largest effect against it,
how can such a giant of a company be brought under control now?
It has become a huge power, and I'm sure the seed storage and sale business it commands wont be reduced easily.
Giant corporate farms will keep them running and the common mom and pop farm is all but gone away.
I have a challenge every year finding heirloom seed, and if I dont save my own seed on certain crops I'm screwed.
This beast isnt going away unless the head is cut off and scattered to the four corners of the earth.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thanks for a heads up ModernAcademia, realize this is a current story but this has been going on for a number of years.

The more threads and awareness the better, don't know how I missed this one.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Wow, it seems that the original video has dissapeared.

I searched and found another copy.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join