It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Vs. Monsanto - Bring Your Klennexes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Your right, not only is it an antitrust issue, but also a national security issue too. However, the government and PTB don't really seem to care about national security, unless of course there is profit and control in it for them. It's the same situation with the lack of border security and abundence of illegal aliens.

--airspoon

The underlying truth that most people don't percieve and are not aware of, is that while we imagine the President of the United States to be the most important office in the land, it truly isn't. It's the political appointees, the cabinet level heads of branches and arms of government, that are not voted on by the people that have far more power and far more use to the Powers that Be as they deal with the nuts and bolts as lords of individual aspects of our society and life.

When you research who the Cabinet Level Appointees really are, their pasts, many of them sat on the boards of directors of the very corporations that are gobbling up and controlling vital aspects of our existence by gaining a monopoly over them. Often they were CEO's or top executives at some of them.

Sure they might sell their stock or put it in blind trusts, but we see all to often someone like Dick Cheyney and Haliburton going back and forth between Corporate CEO and Government Czar that then enriches that corporation with sweetheart deals, or a lack of oversight, and then right back to being CEO or member of the board when that stint in politics ends.

The truth is the most powerful men in government aren't voted on at all, and that is why in large part our system is broken.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The trust the public places in government and politicians is surely misplaced in my humble opinion.
is it trust
or just plain laziness.
I think people in general don't care to give the attention to what is really going on.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I do not advocate violence.
I beg and urge you NOT to shoot all monsanto representatives.
Please, do not blow up their offices around the world.
Please, do NOT use any other violence against anyone in monsanto.

Violence does not resolve anything.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Didn't you know? It's officially "opposite day" today. Jeez, louise.

--airspoon

edit on 9-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

oh my god what have you done to me
i have been using canadian canola oil for years now , based on the information that canola oil is the most safest cooking oil in the market
, and now after watching this video im not sure what to use , i might now go for the home made oil which is made from cow milk.

but really thank you for this information , at least now i know that i have to stop using it , as the saying that its better late than never , or what ever the saying is but i guess you know what i mean.

thank you for sharing this and S&F for you.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
As if the food isn't enough to make you sick,,,,!

"Michael Taylor brought you Monsanto’s GMO’s is now america’s food safety czar"

(No kidding!)

www.getoutofdodge.net...

(Sorry if this was already mentioned in the video. I haven't watched it yet.)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I live just around the corner from the farm discussed in this film. This story has been discussed around dinner tables in Saskatchewan for years. I'm not sure how to fully convince the world that Monsanto is evil and needs to be eliminated but if anyone has any ideas, I'll be the first to get on board. Let me reiterate...MONSANTO IS EVIL

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
oh my god what have you done to me
i have been using canadian canola oil for years now , based on the information that canola oil is the most safest cooking oil in the market
, and now after watching this video im not sure what to use

You mean me both bro!

Even my mother's nutritionist said to use canola oil also my father's nutritionist from the dialysis department of the hospital said use Canola oil too.

All the experts around us told us to use it, then I started to find out that Canola is the WORSE all thanks to one company.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The trust the public places in government and politicians is surely misplaced in my humble opinion.
is it trust
or just plain laziness.
I think people in general don't care to give the attention to what is really going on.

I think it is a bit of both.

Ppl voted for ppl that thought they were going to do what is best for them.

But what they got was something else.

If the ppl were too lazy there would be no Ron Paul supporters or the true tea party
movement before it got hijacked by the RINOs.

I am neither Dem or Repub, and something more of a Libertarian that believes in a reasonable
national defense, limited government, and totally reforming the corrupt corporations.

I do not think my stance will be taken by most until its way way too late.

I think we are in the death throes of what we knew as the USA.

I hope you you have been getting ready, and history offers some advice.

Good Luck to all the good ppl !!!

edit on 9-9-2010 by Ex_MislTech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI
I do not advocate violence.
I beg and urge you NOT to shoot all monsanto representatives.
Please, do not blow up their offices around the world.
Please, do NOT use any other violence against anyone in monsanto.

Violence does not resolve anything.

A few times in history non violence has solved major issues such as Gandhi in India.

It might work here, but history has shown we will not likely take that course.

I hope it is resolved peacefully, but I have history on my side and the statistics are
not friendly on this one.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr UAE

Try grape seed oil. As far as I know, it hasn't gotten GMO'd yet. It's not the cheapest oil but has a decent burn point(not low like olive oil) and unlike say, olive oil or peanut oil, won't give you a funky flavor.

On to the topic now. The recent "Who owns the media" thread got me a thinking "Who owns the food?". I didn't get all the answers I was looking for but I got some, as I had to stop because it's really disgusting looking this stuff up. Really, it is, like this little nugget I came across:

Nestlé has 6,000 brands,[10] with a wide range of products across a number of markets including coffee (Nescafé), bottled water, other beverages (including Aero (chocolate) & Skinny Cow), chocolate, ice cream, infant foods, performance and healthcare nutrition, seasonings, frozen and refrigerated foods, confectionery and pet food.

One company, 6,000 products? Are you frakking kidding me? Oh, how I hate corporations. It's no wonder our food supply is so screwed up, as there really are only three or four main corporations controlling pretty much everything we eat.

If you are really feeling up for getting pissed off, I suggest checking out this neat little page I found, listing all of Monsanto's patents. Or, at least it lists "Hits 1 through 50 out of 4826". Really scary stuff, indeed.

patft.uspto.gov... els+Midland%22&Refine=Refine+Search&Refine=Refine+Search&Query=an%2F%22monsanto%22

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
As I have said many times before, a revolution is long overdue. If this kind of thing happened 100 years ago, we would have already had a revolution and tar and feathered the tyrants who hijacked our beloved country. Americans are now an enslaved class and I just can not understand why we are taking our freedom and liberty back. Nobody is going to hand us that freedom, it's something that we are going to have to do ourselves, just like every other generation that found themselves in the midst of tyrants. If this case alone wasn't an act of war on the American people, then I don't know what is...

--airspoon

I agree. This case should make clear to everyone still on the fence that our coming existence will surely be as slaves if we do not take immediate counter-action to this BigGov tyranny. Unfortunately, the past two or three generations have been taught to think in "global" terms and view a one world government as an ideal government. Nationalism is a dirty word for these types. The most descriptive word for these poor souls is "compliant".

Compliant people don't revolt. In fact they will oppose any effort to change or destroy the tyranny that enslaves them. They prefer putting their faith in TPTB and accepting their increasing pain as unavoidable and natural. They will not awake until it is too late.

I wish you luck in your attempt to stand for change by revolution. Most revolutions are successful when a few (not the majority) are committed to a goal and doggedly pursue that goal.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
[41:30] …the Supreme Court of Canada decided that they [1,000 farmers] could not bring the case as a Class Action. Now, every farmer has to claim his damages individually, and assume the high risk and high legal cost.

What a disgusting company and shameful government.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Actually this has been happening for more then 100 years and people never did a thing about it then, so what makes you think we will do anything about it now?

I'm sure you know what the Robber Barons where, this is where our current batch of thieves and "destroyers of freedom" got their start. The "fathers" of capitalism where nothing more then a gang of criminals that created a system (the one we live in now) where the average person could be exploited, which in turn allowed them to amass great wealth and power.

Nothing has changed.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Can we just get some scientists to create a spray called DeMon that will kill specifically all frankenseeds/plants, and not harm anything else?

These farmers are amazing... modern day heroes in my mind.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I don't know why I would need kleenexes for watching this, since this totally makes me bloodthirsty angry!

No way I would let these corporate bandits get the last word, even if I'd have to face death or prison for it. What's the meaning of living as a prey to corporate crooks anyways?

edit on 9/9/10 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

so do something about it if you don't like monsanto

Posting about it won't get anything done. call your congress people to fight pro-monsanto legislation, post flyers about the evil monsanto crops outside grocery stores to warn people against buying it, send angry letters to the monsanto corporation demanding they stop poisoning us. Most of all, if they are following you and bullying you just kill them and bury them in a shallow grave in the woods.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
What a travesty of justice Monsanto is, they want to control the food supply for the entire world, now that is power and greed. There is a part on Food Inc. on them too.

The elite have been playing monopoly games forever and monopolies are supposed to be illegal in America. This is why they name these companies in the laws they create like the Food Safety Act.
Corporate Monopolies must be stopped or we all will be much worse off. Why? because next is refusal to food stockpiles.
The 666 designation mark/chip is coming sooner than you've expected.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Let's put genetic engineering of plants to a good use! ~

Can someone PLEASE genetically engineer a sterile Ragweed plant?

If they can make seedless watermelons they can surely do this.

Release the sterile Ragweed plants into the wild and pretty soon it will be extinct.

Oh wait - that'd also kill off most of the huge profits Big Pharma makes on Allergy medicines.

My bad. Forget I said anything.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Everything that Monsanto has been able to accomplish has been possible only by the APATHY of the average citizen.

When will people wake up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join