It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Vs. Monsanto - Bring Your Klennexes

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
This is a very sad video and might anger alot of people
It's a story about a very simple farming family that started to be followed, receive threatening phone calls and got bullied by Monsanto agents.

It is indeed a sad video

what a world we live in

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
What a travesty of justice Monsanto is, they want to control the food supply for the entire world, now that is power and greed. There is a part on Food Inc. on them too.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Well thanks for bringing that to our attention. I really am very much against monsanto, and seeing them work like that makes me really angry. Farmers all over the world are living through hard times financially and having to deal with the likes of monsanto surely does not help.

The problem is that we as consumers basically have no way of avoiding monsanto related products. Who can say from which fields the crops in your supermarket came from?

I really, really dislike this company.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Monsanto is just sickening. Imagine a smarter being looking down on this world...what would they think? Personally I would think the majority of the population were imprisoned, just without physically, in the regular sense, being locked behind bars.

We can't eat natural food from the Earth we were born on? How is this is even possible? We are so far gone it's ridiculous. How is it possible people in these high places are this evil, and are actually able to 'achieve' the things they do? Mind boggling... Yet I'm not doing anything about it either... What can we do?

Sorry, I'll add more specifics to this video after I finish watching...

edit on 8-9-2010 by parrotbear because: Too general...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Monsanto is one of the most evil entities on the planet. Even evil is not sufficient to describe them. If anything symbolises the corruption and diabolic intent of those running this country, this has to be it. What Monsanto gets up to is widely known. The Government know full well what is happening, and condone it.

One day, one day they will get what they deserve, and that won't be pretty.

The whole world should start a campaign against their murderous, abhorrent practices.

edit on 9-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

wow just did quick read of monsanto history, this company has had it's hand in just about everything thats been proven to be bad for us, from 2- 4- 5- T to DDT agent orange, man the list just goes on and on.
imagine if these ruthless bugger get control of say the grasses family and starts patenting all the rice family just for a start

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
This is absolutely disgusting

I can't believe the negligence of my own Canadian Government (food inspection) not to mention the travesty of justice with regards to cases against Monsanto

Star and flag for posting this

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Star and flag from me... if for nothing else than making more people aware of the evil practices of monsanto. Personal farming and personal food for that matter is a human right and no one company should control the worlds food supply. Especially one that does more harm than good.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
So its only Monsanto that we all have a problem with?

Bayer gets a pass?

One You tube video hits the net (FOOD INC) and most people forget the facts.

If people are going to hate for a specific reason than at least hate all the evil companies equally.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
nice post!....Got me very very angry...maybe someone should visit the Judge

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Remember, a corporation doesnt run itself.
There is a name and a face to every job being performed within it.
From the guys and gals with boots on the street selling it, pushing it, to the bosses running it.
They live beside someone, they are real people, just like us, and each of them contributes to either the success of this or its failure.
Monsanto isnt an entity alone and of itself.
It's a collective of your fellow human brothers and sisters.
Sometimes you have to whoop your brothers behind.
No tears from me.
We allow this.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thank you for posting ths I was blind to what has been going on in the farming community and big corp.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Monsanto is the one of the best arguments for regulated capitalism. I particularly liked how they fought to protect the exclusive sales of PCB's, even after they knew how toxic that stuff was. After that they went into the agricultural biz. Only in the US can a company have a track record like these guys and still be successful, influential, and even frighteningly powerful. Isn't it wonderful to have a government that's so cheap and easy to buy!?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
As I have said many times before, a revolution is long overdue. If this kind of thing happened 100 years ago, we would have already had a revolution and tar and feathered the tyrants who hijacked our beloved country. Americans are now an enslaved class and I just can not understand why we are taking our freedom and liberty back. Nobody is going to hand us that freedom, it's something that we are going to have to do ourselves, just like every other generation that found themselves in the midst of tyrants. If this case alone wasn't an act of war on the American people, then I don't know what is. If we are so willing to go to war on a bunch of obviously lies on things that didn't affect us in the least, then why will we not go to war for something that very much affects us? Give me liberty or give me death.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue_Jay33
What a travesty of justice Monsanto is, they want to control the food supply for the entire world, now that is power and greed. There is a part on Food Inc. on them too.

Another good cpl of videos about Monsanto are:

1) One man, one cow, one planet - How to save the World

v.youku.com...

2) The world according to Monsanto

Google Video Link

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The problem here is, that unless enough people get together and rally against what Monsanto does,.
this will go nowhere.
the movie Food Inc. is another great example of what Monsanto does to farmers that don't use their product.
Personally, I have done my best to avoid products that Monsanto has poisoned but it is very difficult.
Nearly everything most people eat today has Soy in it. even the chickens that lay eggs we consume every day
are feed soy seeds from Monsanto. Farm raised salmon have been reported on a soy feed and nearly all commercially sold cattle and pig eat soy as part of their feed.
I remember as a kid in High school( and I am over 40) rumors of the meat we ate being partial soy.
Monsanto has been poisoning us for years,. but what will anyone do about it.
At least Germany has the kajons to ban GM products.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Each new generation is more numb, more apart of the system, the way things are.
The glue, the family, is all but broken, all but gone.
Someday, maybe, there will be a unified front, a rising up,
but as a collective it's not near yet,
the me me me doesnt see the we we we yet.
But I'm in total agreement with you, it's been a long time coming.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It truly makes me wonder about the wisdom of political appointees running things like the Justice Department, and Department of Commerce, and the Department of Agriculture, etc. etc.

These actions certainly border on Anti-Trust and Monopolies. How can the corporate government be so good at handing out speeding tickets, and arresting people for having a few grams of marijuana, claiming both as a threat to safety and security, while standing by as one corporation attempts to control the entire food supply and chain?

Lawyers, Lobbyists and Graft come to mind, as well as the absurdity of spending billions of tax payer dollars, to guard as against any random threat at airports where citizens and human beings are treated like common criminals and dogs, but the second most vital ellement to life, food, can be held hostage in one corporate hand without it raising an eyebrow in the Justice Department and Law Enforcement.

It's all part of a march to one world government, with the corporations and banks aquiring things all over the world slowly merging and consolidating as they buy out the smaller guy, making one bigger and bigger guy in the process.

The trust the public places in government and politicians is surely misplaced in my humble opinion.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mark_Frost

Are you seriously suggesting we never criticise one company without mentioning the long list of other criminal monsters?

Incidentally, why do you just mention Bayer? Why not mention GlaxoSmithKlein, Pfeizer, BP, Esso, Exxon, President, Pope, Queen of England, etc, etc?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Your right, not only is it an antitrust issue, but also a national security issue too. However, the government and PTB don't really seem to care about national security, unless of course there is profit and control in it for them. It's the same situation with the lack of border security and abundence of illegal aliens.

--airspoon

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join