It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calm Down Muslims: the Quran Has Already Been Burned

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
So…

Some nitwit Christian religious ‘authority’ and his witless followers—who, by the way, have no understanding that Jesus taught the Doctrine of “resurrection” as a Doctrine of ‘Rebirth’ (as did Isaiah and Daniel, previously)—have decided to burn the Quran.

And, predictably, the nitwit Muslim religious ‘authorities’ and their witless followers—who, by the way, have no understanding that Mohammed also taught the Doctrine of “resurrection” as a Doctrine of ‘Rebirth’—are said to be ‘upset’. And there are even threats of terrorist retaliation for this nonsense by the Satan-inspired Muslim ‘Fundamentalists’.

Look, Muslims.

Calm down.

The Muslim religious ‘authorities’ have already been ‘burning the Quran’ for several hundreds of years already…

By teaching the Satanic-Egyptian-Pharisaical doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body; which, of course, was the Doctrinal reason why the Pharisees opposed the Teaching of Jesus and why Jesus and many of his original followers were murdered by the Jewish religious establishment—including, of course, the Pharisee (and proto-Nazi) Paul…

By failing to understand that the “Night Journey” of Mohammed in the Quran is the same as the Vision of the “Son of man”, referred to in the Thanksgiving Hymns (1QH) of the Dead Sea Scrolls as the “Vision of Knowledge”…

etc. etc. etc.

And, just as predictably, the ‘moderate’, ‘tolerant’ (of everything but the Truth), ‘holier-than-thou’ Christian religious ‘authorities’ have self-righteously condemned such a vile expression of “anti-Islamic bigotry”; while, at the same time, however, continuing to teach the Satanic doctrine of the physical raising of a dead body from the grave, and continuing to deny the Revelations in the Quran—including the Doctrine of “resurrection” as a Doctrine of ‘Rebirth’—and that Mohammed was Elijah and John the Baptist ‘raised from the dead’ in fulfillment of the Prophecies of Malachi and Jesus. (Standing in judgement of the most witless of the Muslims is, after all, always preferable to addressing the substance of the Revelations received by Mohammed; which would threaten the very foundations of Jewish and Christian theology.)

And, of course, if one even so much as mentions these Truths on even an Islamic Internet discussion group, he is immediately characterized as being a “false prophet” if not the “dajjal” himself.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I thought the Pharisees persecuted and killed Him because He claimed to be the Son of God.

How do you know Mohammed meant rebirth and not bodily resurrection?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Michael Cecil

Read and reread your post. Can't find any evidence of burning the "Koran" just alot about the resurrection and rebirth. Am I missing something?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Everyone knows the best way to prove to somebody you're not a raging violent moron is to make threats and beat people up.

Nothing proves you arent an asshole quite like acting like an asshole.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by flycatch

Read and reread your post. Can't find any evidence of burning the "Koran" just alot about the resurrection and rebirth. Am I missing something?

The Christian decision to burn the Quran is an attempt to destroy the Message of the Quran.

What I am saying is that the Muslim religious 'authorities' don't need any help in destroying the Message of the Quran.

To teach the Satanic doctrines that they teach in place of the Revelations received by Mohammed is already to destroy the Message of the Quran.

Burning the Quran is merely a graphic representation of something that the Muslim religious 'authorities' have already done.

And, of course, the media is absolutely uninterested in publicizing this perspective at all because it would lead to a decrease in violence; something which is absolutely anathema to TPTB.

And, by the way, the Christian theologians have done precisely the same thing with the Message of the Gospels and the Teaching of Jesus on the "resurrection"--the direct consequence of which was the theology of Paul and, ultimately, the Holocaust.

The ultimate consequence of the censorship and suppression of the Truth is violence by witless people who were never informed of the Truth by either the media or the religious 'authorities' themselves.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Everyone knows the best way to prove to somebody you're not a raging violent moron is to make threats and beat people up.

Well, of course.

And this is precisely the reason why the media will not allow the Truth about the Revelations in the Quran to be publicized. The media specifically intends to incite hatred and violence against Muslims.

And it has intended this for at least some 30 years now.

It is all preparatory to a war with Iran.

Call it a pre-emptive 'justification' for genocide.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What about that thing about God living among His people where there would be no sickness, sorrow, or death. If there's no death how can there be rebirth? Or is that part all metaphoric?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I actually have no clue what you're talking about in this post.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
What about that thing about God living among His people where there would be no sickness, sorrow, or death. If there's no death how can there be rebirth? Or is that part all metaphoric?

I have already sent a number of writings to ATS about the Doctrinal aspect of the Revelation of the "resurrection" as the foundation of a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' (and there is probably a way that you can search for those writings under my name, but I can't remember at the moment.)

So I would prefer not to get involved in any Doctrinal discussion here.

The focus here is on the societal implications of the censorship and suppression of the Truth.

I suggest that you just watch the way in which the media addresses this issue: it will be structured as a conflict between 'moderate' Muslims and Christians and nitwit 'Fundamentalist' Muslims and Christians.

There will be NO mention whatsoever of the Doctrinal errors and LIES of both the Christian and the Muslim religious 'authorities' which have lead to such a disgusting state of affairs.

In which case, of course, the stupidity and the arrogance and the self-righteousness of these religious 'authorities'--and, of course, the violence--will merely continue and intensify...

Resulting in a war with Iran.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
I actually have no clue what you're talking about in this post.

Briefly:

All of these conflicts and all of this violence and threats of violence are based upon a theological error: the disinterpretation/misinterpretation of the Doctrine of the "resurrection" as the physical raising of a dead body from the grave, when it was taught by Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'.

That is the fundamental reason for all of these conflicts between Jews, Christians and Muslims...

For which the media and the religious 'authorities' themselves are directly responsible because they both suppress and contradict this Truth on a daily basis.

They are all complicit in inciting a war against Iran.

That is their ultimate goal in this.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Just because the news doesn't talk about doctrine doesn't mean they're in a giant conspiracy to censor the truth, dude. Just because you think you have the truth and people disagree with you doesn't mean they're spreading Satanic lies.

If rebirth is true, couldn't Satan not be an actual entity too?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Just because the news doesn't talk about doctrine doesn't mean they're in a giant conspiracy to censor the truth, dude.

(I've been at this business for some 34 years, dude.)

You're right.

It's just that, over these past 34 years, I have contacted more than 10,000 Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' and thousands of media officials specifically with regards to this Doctrine. And this is in addition to thousands of e-mails to different websites of 'alternative' news, discussion groups, etc. on the Internet.

And it is because every single one of them have decided to ignore this Doctrine that I can say that this Truth is being censored and suppressed.

Nor do I say that this is any conspiracy.

Every one of them is acting merely on the basis of unenlightened economic self-interest.

Each of these people understands that, if this Truth were to be publicized, it would constitute a significant economic threat to their very livelihoods or their advertising revenues or their viewership or readership.

So, it is not really a conspiracy at all.

Call it the desire for economic self-preservation.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

Well, of course.

And this is precisely the reason why the media will not allow the Truth about the Revelations in the Quran to be publicized. The media specifically intends to incite hatred and violence against Muslims.

Why is it that so much is made of some bound up paper when the muslims burn flesh and blood every day? The asshole message is clear...believe it thier way or die.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Let us assume that we agree with your views about this "rebirth/resurrection" cover-up. What exactly would you want the average Joe to do with this information? It's unlikely family and friends would just take our word for it without some type of proof.

Can we actually prevent a war with Iran? Or are you suggesting it is inevitable?

[edit on 8/9/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

Well, of course.

Why is it that so much is made of some bound up paper when the muslims burn flesh and blood every day? The asshole message is clear...believe it thier way or die.

Certainly, an 'interesting'--if severely uninformed--perspective.

Over at least the past 32 years, my message to the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' has been as follows:

1) the doctrine of a physical raising of a dead body from the grave is a lie;

2) the Doctrine of "resurrection" was taught by Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth';

3) the ultimate consequence of continuing to teach lies about the Doctrine of "resurrection" rather than the Truth is genocide of Muslims, Christians and Jews.

They have laughed at me.

Now, how many millions have been slaughtered across the Middle East over just the past 32 years? How many hundreds of thousands of Iraqi children under the age of five have died from malnutrition, diarrheal diseases and pneumonia? How many Palestinians of Gaza had limbs amputated or were burned with white phosphorous? How many Lebanese were slaughtered? How many people were blown to bits by terrorist bombs?

The view of these religious 'authorities', as well as the media officials who are so concerned about preserving the economic interests of these religious 'authorities', is that you must believe that the Doctrine of "resurrection" is a physical raising of a dead body from the grave...

Or you should die.

They have censored and suppressed the Truth because it is a threat to their economic survival.

The millions that have been slaughtered in the Middle East are, unfortunately (insert crocodile tears here), merely the "collateral damage" of the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' pursuing their economic interests.

And they have succeeded; and, likely, will continue to succeed until and beyond the initiation of a war with Iran.

Evidence for which can be found daily in the way that the media is mishandling the ignoring the core issues which have been raised by the burning of the Quran.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost

Let us assume that we agree with your views about this "rebirth/resurrection" cover-up. What exactly would you want the average Joe to do with this information? It's unlikely family and friends would just take our word for it without some type of proof.

Can we actually prevent a war with Iran? Or are you suggesting it is inevitable?

[edit on 8/9/2010 by Dark Ghost]

This situation is sort of like trying to warn people that their house is on fire.

For at least 32 years I have been warning the religious 'authorities' and the media officials that 'their house is on fire'. That is my only responsibility. It is not my responsibility to convince them that their house is on fire.

Let's say that there is a housing development in which there are 100 houses which are on fire. For reasons beyond my control, I am the only person on the face of the earth who is capable of warning them.

So, I go to the first house in the middle of the night and knock on the door, waking up the people, and telling them that their house is on fire.

They don't believe me. They demand that I provide evidence and proof that their house is on fire.

I don't have time for that because there are another 99 houses whose residents I am required to inform.

I go to the second, the third, the fourth, and the 75th house and the 100th house and they all demand that I prove to them that their house is on fire.

I no longer have any time. All of them died because they would not investigate themselves whether their house was on fire.

I have sent several messages about the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth' to ATS.

Investigate for yourself whether I am telling you the Truth or not.

Only the Creator Himself knows whether the war with Iran is inevitable.

But a train has been picking up speed for at least 32 YEARS.

It is now going over 500 miles per hour.

What is the likelihood that such a train can make a 90 degree left turn without becoming derailed?

That I consider to be the likelihood of preventing a war with Iran.

What should you do with this information?

Hell's bells.

I don't even know what I am supposed to do with this information.

Michael Cecil

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Ok... I have a question... You come across like this is a "mission" for you. Could you please tell me how you became tasked with this "duty"

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Got to be honest here and say this sounds like nothing more than the OP is saying my book is better than your book. Same as my God is better than your God. It is the same old argument that has gotten people regarding religion no where for thousands of years. LIVE IN THE NOW!!!! No one cares for these arguments anymore.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

How in the world did you get that, from this? He called out every book/religion as being a lie.. How did you get us/vs them.. I am curious.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

There are plenty of Bibles that should be burned. I flamed one which prefaced with the supposition of 'aids'™ being God's punishment, a 'New World' version. Did this in plain sight in front of God and man, on a beach. It felt divine. I explained what I was doing and why I was doing it to a little girl who'd come by to observe. Just your average twisted fairy tale believing Christian here.

I understand the propaganda value of the topic at hand, and wish not to participate, other than to find solace for my general avoidance of the religious in general. I won't involve myself with their religion as I no longer need an idol, as the sponsor I trust in has shown me God. It means much more to me than any collective body could ever supply. I simply refrain that once again, the media will be held accountable for their work here.

edit on by davidmann because: Because of syntax error re 'idol'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join