It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Strange over Ottawa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I was driving into Ottawa from the West End near Kanata and saw a very bright light toward the South-East. Both the passenger in my car and I both saw it. I couldn't figure it out. There is an airport in that direction, but it was not the lights of an airplane. Also, it was completely stationary...I thought perhaps it was a star or a planet, but it was far too large and bright to be either. I also thought it could have been a meteorite, but it was a very white light and had no tail.

Then the really strange thing happened....it looked to move up really quickly about half a foot from my point of reference then vanished.

Does anyone have any information as to any sort of meteorlogical event over Ottawa on Sunday June 20 at around 9:30?

Comments?

Peace,
Lukefj

[edit on 22-6-2004 by Lukefj]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Sorry,

I have no pictures of the event, as I was driving on the Queensway (Highway) at the time, and coming home from a theatre I didn't ahve a camera with me.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Intresting, Not sire if this link will help or not, its like a news wire of sorts

www.cybertime.net...

PHENOMENON
RESOURCE PAGE

Due to the many earthquakes and natural phenomenon that are occurring daily, we suggest checking out the message boards and news wires for updates.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Thanks for the link Asala. Unfortunately I didn't find anything that I could link directly to what I saw. I'm currently trying to find a site for sky watchers in Ottawa to see if anybody else saw what we saw...perhaps they have an explanation.

Lukefj

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lukefj

I remember this happening to me when I lived in stittsville, it was right on top of me. my dad saw it a few months earlier as well.

new topics

top topics

join