It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

please read the whole thing.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

The #1 common side effect of most psychotropics is suicidal thoughts! LOL!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atlantican
reply to post by davespanners

The #1 common side effect of most psychotropics is suicidal thoughts! LOL!

You do realize that your statement is a complete and utter lie I presume.

The number one effect of taking an anti depressant is feeling less depressed.
As for side effects here are the result of the side effects studies for celexa

# Nausea -- in up to 21 percent of people
# Dry mouth -- up to 20 percent (see Celexa and Dry Mouth)
# Drowsiness -- up to 18 percent
# Insomnia -- up to 15 percent (see Celexa and Insomnia)
# Increased sweating -- up to 11 percent
# Shakiness (tremor) -- up to 8 percent
# Diarrhea -- up to 8 percent
# Ejaculation problems -- up to 6 percent (see Celexa Sexual Side Effects).

So yes if in your world suicide is the same as having a dry mouth and feeling nauseas then your absolutely correct.

Celexa has been found to produce an increase in suicidal thoughts in some people, but if you are being supervised by a health care professional they will monitor your dosage and if you have an increase in suicidal thoughts will put you on different medication, or get you to try something different like cognitive behavioral therapy

edit on 8-9-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

uhmm ok sum 1 is not reading what i wrote.

i swear some of these fools get a cute little avatar and all of a sudden their dicks are big enough for them to talk #.

please save your negativity.

as you can see i already have enough of my own.

metaphysical psychonaut is the reason why there are certain spiritual scientists that i like....

and even more that i hate.

its funny how someone who swears theyre spiritually evolving would look at my post and think its about what i see in the mirror.

its a METAPHOR.

most smart people with common sense know what that is.

you dont need to evolve in any way to know that.

but i digress...

as for everyone else who had ACTUAL advice for me i thank you a million times.

namasterium

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
the way i dealt with stress at one point in my life was.. i got a puppy lol hes always happy to see me no matter how i treat him..at the same time Buddhism came to my life..and i learned alot about myself..hope you get betterif you need someone to talk to pm =]

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hello Muttish. I was twenty once, I will be twenty two in december. first its been hard to make it this far and seeing as there is similarity between what
I have read from your post and how I have felt since nineteen. It sucks not wanting to exist, or being disgusted with your self, but your part of a special club of self destructers and the ones who end up getting through it end up being better than any one else, as they have won against their only real enemy, them selves.
If you think about it, you are the imagination of your self, its clear you have a powerful imagination, and you'll have to harness it, cause if you can imagine yourself into a self hating hell more real than reality, you could imagine your self healthy, its slowly working for my over active mind.
I guess all there is left to say is good luck, and I hope you win, friend.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by muttish

Not eating you more or so life testing your faith/strength/integrity. The thing is you seem to be down in many ways and all 1 can offer you is some wisdom and a wish of good luck towards you. Wisdom is, many suffer and go through so much torment down here that life can begin to become extremely overwhelming. This is to strengthen you internally and spiritually. One of my most powerful approaches in life is (WHEN THE SON OF GOD -JESUS CHRIST- CAME HERE HE WAS TORMENTED AS WE ALL ARE, SO IF HE HAD TO DO IT THEN WE MAY AS WELL). This perspective allows me to deal and adjust to all the negativity down here in this realm of darkness. Another factor I HOPE YOU PAY DEEP ATTENTION TO IS, the sin of suicide. Now let me take you on a little visionary voyage. Say 1 attempts suicide and achieves their goal of self destruction. They killed themself due to life being so hard to deal with and felt the need to escape this life PHASE OF EXISTANCE. Then immediately this individual is entrapped into a world/mindstate very simular to the life they did everything in their known power to escape from. Imagine that you just took a major risk with your life and since the energy that sent you to the otherside was self inflicted it caused you to become entrapped. Now 1 is stuck within a realm of no understanding that is billions of times more uncomfortable then the LIFE PHASE OF EXISTANCE. And now the ironic part THERE IS NO SUICIDE EXIT you are stuck there for unknown amount of time till mabey a death merchant searches for you but that can take eternia and a day
So now that I have transmitted to you this visual I hope thru all your discomforts you remain sound and HANG IN THERE WITH THE REST OF US. Sticking thru all the drama may help mold who we will be after the LIFE AND DEATH PHASES OF EXISTANCE. So from me to you DONT GIVE UP AND STICK IT OUT WITH THE REST OF US (ITS HARD YES) but temporary. I hope you have received what I have sent to you within this message and stay here and gather your internal strengths for what you are experiencing is happining to many and it is sad when some give up and force themselves INTO THE REALM OF UNKNOWN. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND LOVE YOURSELF DEEPLY FRIEND YES ITS HARD -but we were built to be able to get thru much more sinister situations.

GOOD LUCK FRIEND

edit on 9/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It all starts in the brain. The energy to do something different can be hard to muster.
I have found a few "truths" to be not so self-evident.
First, meditation can heal your mind. Learn to meditate. Find out where your thoughts come from.
Second, feed your brain REAL food. Live food. Read labels, learn what the chemicals do.
Third. TALK to someone you trust. If you don't have someone, find someone.

Get out of your routine. Help people less fortunate. There are people hurting everywhere, what can you do to help?

(I have been knocked down to near death, requiring me to find the will to recuperate. The hardest part is getting up and moving in a different direction. Then, it gets easier, and you may find yourself not recognizing your "old" self any longer. That is the goal, I think.)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by muttish

Possibly you might consider the following: Talking to someone who will help you get to the root of your self hatred. Possibly you were abused either physically or mentally as a child.

I have found two things that have really made me feel good. One, go out and do something for someone else, with no expectation of a payback. Something to help another person or animal in need.

Two: Maybe get a dog or cat from a shelter if you have the time, money and ready to commit.

I just recently lost my second best friend of 15 years, my dog. A dog (and or cat) will love you unconditionally. They don't judge you depending on your looks, wealth, position/job, or weight. My dog lived to 19-20, he made me feel special every single day.

If you can eat normally and not gain weight, be grateful. Even with exercising everyday I can only consume 1,000 calories a day in order to not gain weight.

Thin people often live longer than fat people and having big boobs is no joy.

Look beyond your physical appearance. You are not the you, you see in the mirror. You are an infinite being. You have a purpose or you wouldn't be here.

Maybe try an exercise, it sounds corny but it might help.

Each morning when you wake up and each night before you go to bed, look at yourself in the mirror and say, "I love you". Then give yourself a hug.

Another thing you might try is, each time you have a negative thought about yourself, say cancel cancel and in place of that make yourself say something positive about yourself.

You need to focus on being positive.

I am curious and you can u2u me privately, but why do you not like yourself?

Am sending good thoughts and well wishes your way.

We are all interconnected, we are all a part of a grand whole.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c672d44d69b1.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 10-9-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Depression is evil. So evil in fact, that one can compare it to Satan. Depression is the great deceiver, it makes you feel hopeless, like nothing in the world will help, tells you all these negative thoughts, ALL UNTRUE! The truth is the exact opposite!! TRUST ME. I've been through what you've been through, it is pure hell, that is until you've experienced opiate withdrawal (imagine what you are feeling but 3 times worse). Once the depression is lifted, once you arm yourself properly, you can kill the demon that is depression. I sent you a pm, please check it.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
to all who have sent me pms,

ats still considers me an ultranoob.

i can see pms but i cannot reply to any pms, until i have 20 posts.

as u can see im working on it. lol

but if you guys have email adresses or other means of contact, id be glad to send you my aim messenger or email so we can talk that way

blessings

~ Mutt

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

ats is pooing on my head right now. i did not get your pm please send it again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join