It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Mars

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Maya, Aztecs, Egyptians, Atlantiants etc, etc, they wore all alien species trying to colonise earth with their species just like today with the Gray's when they came down from heaven. The first thing they did was enslaving humans for their agenda the same one of today, the one we call The New world Order. Thats why we had Kings, Pharaohs and Government of today and from the bigining of times. Mars was a war zone and so was the moon befor it was inhabited by other alien species that looked very much like humans, now the moon is a military basis for the gray's were most of all the army hybrids are at and some others underground here in earth.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Wow. Thanks for clearing that up. I always get confused about history. I can never keep these things straight. Thank goodness there are folks like you around that make us all look sane.

Now on topic, Mars has many cool features, and it is a no brainer that some folks choose to see patterns and natural geologic features (that we have here on this planet too) and turn them into the least likely conclusion. Then yet other people make up stories about these features for reasons I can't even begin to understand.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts Then yet other people make up stories about these features for reasons I can't even begin to understand.

Very simple really... since everything around us is filled with hidden secrets, lies and downright fraud it is hard to see the truth of things, so people fill in the blanks based on what they perceive..

for instance... "They" say that starwars never happened... but people tell me 'stories' that the platforms do indeed exist... so we look for them, guess where they are... and get close... but somehow the story tellers never quite come out and hand you that piece of paper that proves it

Works on Moon Rocks, Mars images and stealth spaceships all the same All story, circumstantial evidence but never the cold hard facts

BTW nice to see ya back... just like old times

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I like this thread and I want to believe. However, this statement in the OP -

The probability of nature showing several equally spaced objects is zero.

is completely untrue. Nature is full of "perfect" anomalies.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

That video is a bit silly. I'm all up for the possible chance of life being on Mars currently and in the past. However, that video just shows perfect examples of the impacts of matrixing. We are able to pick out faces in objects or designs because they're familiar.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

IgnoreTheFacts
500 points....wasted.
750 more.....down the drain

I still fined this very interesting.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

Wow. Thanks for clearing that up. I always get confused about history. I can never keep these things straight. Thank goodness there are folks like you around that make us all look sane.

Now on topic, Mars has many cool features, and it is a no brainer that some folks choose to see patterns and natural geologic features (that we have here on this planet too) and turn them into the least likely conclusion. Then yet other people make up stories about these features for reasons I can't even begin to understand.

I am sure you can understand why people just "make things up". It is more likely that you just don't know why. Once you know, understanding is a no brainer.

You are here for a reason, right? I can only presume that reason is because you are interested in these topics. This is either because you are an inquisitive mind, or because you are witness to something that would be classified as "unexplained" (at least, to us plebe's not "in the know"). We see the forum here littered (i hate to use that word) with personal stories about UFO sightings, and there are often disclosures (usually labelled as HOAX) of one kind or another. This type of evidence is actually more important to some (although not myself so much).

But behind it all, the curious and the witness both share a common feature: they have come across questions that the explanations for just don't add up. It could be a couple of things, it could be many things. But we all generally have at least that 1 topic that we just cannot accept the explanation for.

Some people are more gullible, some have more active imaginations, some just have different thresh holds for what they call evidence. But because there are no facts to go on (other than those which are rejected), people speculate.

As it relates to the stuff from Mars and the Moon....knowing that any things short of a true smoking gun would be easily passed off as the typical "swamp gas" explanation (or "moon pigeons", to hear Oberg tell it). And, like Zorgon says, sometimes you come across some credible information that is almost too incredible to believe, and you are unable to share it due to sensitive sources.

While i am sure some of the things proclaimed as "just rocks" are actually just rocks. But then there are those things that are just too close to matching up with that aforementioned "credible information". This, alone, tells me that while I may sometimes be on the wrong path, I am definitely in the right forest.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You do have a point there. We can't forget the presence of the Fibonacci sequence in nature. Even the Ancient Egyptians used this in their architecture at Karnak and Luxor.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I just saw this on the Australian mainstream news website news.com.au.

www.news.com.au...

NASA have supposedly found a 'bridge' on the far side of the moon...

"Natural bridges on the Earth are typically the result of wind and water erosion - not a likely scenario on the Moon. So how did this natural bridge form?"

Pretty interesting, wonder if there is any of these 'bridges' on Mars?

Read more: www.news.com.au...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
This is the kind of topic that first brought me to ATS. I don't know how to star and flag yet but two thumbs up for this topic. Something I don''t quite understand is some of the post will make reference to the human timeline on earth with reference to evolution as de facto period. I'm not convinced. When we speak today of permanently recording something, we say it's set in stone. Why would we dare think our ancestors only set myths and fantasies in stone. When I'm presented with the possibility of machining and other advanced tooling techniques in ancient ruins, I think maybe we have been an "advanced civilization" perhaps more than once in the past. We rely on carbon dating, but I'm sure it has definite limitations, but its acceptable to the experts. Maybe we've had mass extinctions like the dinosaurs. If it were to occur today, and 90% of us we gone, the remaining could not keep up the infrastructure and we would back in the stone age. Surely we would pass the knowledge of what happened down, and maybe "set it in stone". We probably are the martians.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by beastieboy01

Interesting on how you slanted your post to exaggerate the mystery. Either you didn't read your own link, or the majority the article rained on your parade.

Sure, wind rain and whatnot can produce these on Earth, but so can volcanic activity. Seems to me your desire to leap to and believe in (or hope for) the least likely conclusion first has clouded your vision.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Excuse me for asking this question, but would life evolve faster on Mars, because their days are faster? Almost 2x?

Would Mars being closer to the Sun, create more energy, different lifeforms?

But would Mars have an "Earth" atmosphere and would their oceans be H2O?

Sorry I asked more than 1 question. Supposedly water was on Mars, several 100 million years ago, and Homo Sapiens have been around 400,000 years at most. So I don't think any advance life forms could evolve, if Mars and Earth are the same age, especially to fly to Earth via space ships. If evolution is faster on Mars, then maybe, I don't know.

....What if we discover structures on the surface of Venus, would that hint to the most likely possibility of Inter-Dimensional or Multi-Verse visitors? Wow that would be a trip if we find pyramids on Venus. Structures on Mars, very interesting, but usually debunked, don't forget Mars is really cold and a very intense atmospheric pressure, it basically has no atmosphere now. But, I do think extremophiles are present on Mars, and who knows what is underground.

Don't forget about this, sorry if already been posted in this thread:

NASA - New Study Adds to Finding of Ancient Life Signs in Mars Meteorite 11.25.09

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beastieboy01

Awesome! thanks for the quick report!

...ahh... slowly slowly.... then one day ... "Lot a big boulders around *wink*..."

*edit to add another Mars anomaly video!

edit on 9-9-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Pictures provided by BIONICLE ALEX. Part 1

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Pictures provided by BIONICLE ALEX, Part 2:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Then, about this topic, I want submit to your attention this intriguing anomaly (colorized in yellow). This image is cropped from Google Mars.

If we had about 4 or 5 more angles of that we could see whether its a face or not. Its difficult to determine from just one angle.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

This is a photo of Assyrian Ruins before excavation

Great post. Most of us never consider what something looks like before its excavated. When only the obvious is seen, the hidden is missed.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
Would Mars being closer to the Sun, create more energy, different lifeforms?

My data shows Mars is further from the sun, not closer...

Supposedly water was on Mars, several 100 million years ago,

August 2, 2005

Life on Mars? Who knows? Ice on Mars? Most definitely—and now we've got more cold, hard evidence.

On Thursday the European Space Agency released a rare photo of a Martian ice lake in the far northern reaches of the planet. Capping a swirl of dunes at the bottom of a 23-mile-wide (35-kilometer-wide) crater, the frozen lake is thought to exist year-round. The modest temperature and pressure changes in this latitude would not be enough to allow the ice to melt or evaporate.

Photo in the News: Ice Lake Found on Mars
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Don't forget about this, sorry if already been posted in this thread:

NASA - New Study Adds to Finding of Ancient Life Signs in Mars Meteorite 11.25.09

So... exactly how does a rock lift off the face of Mars, achieve orbit velocity, then escape the gravity of Mars, aim itself at Earth to become a meteorite and conveniently land in Antarctica where scientists can just pick it up?

If you believe that... I have some nice land to sell you in Florida

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mythkiller
’Phobus’, which means "fear".

Interesting. I wonder what compelled the namers to use fear as tthe name of a Martian moon.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Well let me sell you a new understanding of the Martian 'face'. I have posted it before but meh...

Posted it before eh...new information needs to be posted a hundred thousand times before more than only the fringe of the fringe are familiar with it. Thanks for that view on the "face". I learned something.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join