It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Mars

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
No one does things that way. Do you boycottt ignorance? Do you support truth really?
I have bought 150 pieces of meteorites, analysed about 30 of them in details. The other 120 pieces were examined with naked eyes only. All of the 30 meteorites analysed in details have been found to contain mammalin fossils.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
nice ... Very interesting thread

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by linliangtai

I try to boycott ignorance and support truth, but that is not what we are talking about, right?

You should have said that in 20% of the meteorites you have analysed and in 100% of the ones you analysed closely you found what you think are fossils of mammalian creatures, that's the closest thing to the truth, as far as I understand it.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by linliangtai
No one does things that way. Do you boycottt ignorance? Do you support truth really?
I have bought 150 pieces of meteorites, analysed about 30 of them in details. The other 120 pieces were examined with naked eyes only. All of the 30 meteorites analysed in details have been found to contain mammalin fossils.

Besides the 30 meteorites mentioned above, I forgot to mention that I studied hundreds of meteorite micrographs imaged by other people. For example, Mr. Tom Philipps owns a gallery of micrographs imaged from all categories of meteorites at www.meteorite.com...

I studied about half of micrographs there, as well as numerous Google images searched with the term "meteorite SEM".

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by linliangtai

Do you have other people corroborating your findings or are you doing that work alone?

Anyway, that would be a good topic for a thread, why don't you start one?

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Besides the 30 meteorites mentioned above, I forgot to mention that I studied hundreds of meteorite micrographs imaged by other people. For example, Mr. Tom Philipps owns a gallery of micrographs imaged from all categories of meteorites at www.meteorite.com...

I studied about half of micrographs there, as well as numerous Google images searched with the term "meteorite SEM".

Hi
linliangtai, hope you are well, i have been following this thread with keen interest and you have made a bold and good case of your personnel findings and discoveries.While i am no expert in your field and respect your expertise and the information and evidence you had so far provided is it fair to say that judging by the quoted external text below from Tom Phillips that he put on his web site, that there will always be those in your profession that will differ and disagree on individual findings of various meteorites;Not trying to derail the evidence you have put forward to date but just find it interesting that others who are equally qualified in your field can find different finale views on any given case;

Welcome to the Tom Phillips Meteorite Micrograph Gallery! This gallery contains microscopic images of meteorites. While it is tempting to read into what you might think you see, I have never found any evidence of past life or any thing supernatural. I have read claims by people using my images to support their ideas, theories and dogmas. The claims of muscle fibers and other animal/people parts are the easiest to disprove as the size scale is off. Many meteorites have various forms of barred chondrules which may be large or quite small, almost fiber looking. These are not biological in nature. I can and have found strikingly similar looking structures in fresh volcanic rock. The claims involving faith and much harder to address. All I can say is I have noted no messages or hidden symbolism in any of my images.

My images combine some science and some art. I am concentrating on the visually pleasing. What that means is I am often working with magnifications much higher than what is typically useful in optical meteorite classification examinations and as such, my images look "Different" than what many are accustomed to. This puts me in the position of being sensitive to outrageous claims involving my images. I am careful to say only what is accurate and I generally avoid analysis. I give the meteorite name, type of material, magnification or field of view and the microscope technique. If you see any thing more than meteorite structures in any of these images, have fun! But remember, this is no more scientific or spiritual than seeing dogs in clouds. Tom Phillips

link source; www.meteorite.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Please note the field I am in is nearly no-man's land as few people in this world publish studies on fossils of animal cells, although there are many studying minerals, microbes, living cells, all of which is quite different from animal cellular fossils.

People without experience in looking for animal cellular fossils under microscopes cannot recognize my findings, but they can comment correctly or incorrectly. Only few people with such experience can really appreciate my findings.
I repeat: This is a newly developed body of knowledge. Such experience, however, can be easily obtained in a short time as I mentioned in my previous post at:
wretchfossil.blogspot.com...

In this world there are following people who did studies on animal fossil cells:
Karen Chin, who studied dinosaur coprolite.
Mary H. Schweitzer, who studied dinosaur soft tissue and their biochemistry.
David McKay, who studied microbes in meteorites.
Richard Hoover, who studied cyanobacteria in meteorites.
Commentators listed in the Commentaries on Richard Hoover's article in the Journal of Cosmology.
Tell me if you know other people experienced in this new field of study.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I did all of my study work alone.

I have created another thead: "ET cell study: origins & results"

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

how did ancient people know it was red ???

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nilrem

By looking at it.

It looks red when seen from Earth, even to the naked eye.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Methane on Mars, and proof of oceans, Water and Life on Mars, ATS Thread

I'm starting to conclude that Mars may have had advanced life on it, and was coming to Earth, and being space travelers, they could foresee a catastrophic disaster that would make their planet how it is today, and they escaped, or possibly are hiding out beneath the Martian surface.

I'm wondering was there another planet or star in our Solar System that provided the heat and energy to create liquid water?

Or was Mars closer to the Sun, and/or closer to Earth?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man

I'm starting to conclude that Mars may have had advanced life on it, and was coming to Earth, and being space travelers, they could foresee a catastrophic disaster that would make their planet how it is today, and they escaped, or possibly are hiding out beneath the Martian surface.

I'm wondering was there another planet or star in our Solar System that provided the heat and energy to create liquid water?

I find your choice of words peculiar, you say you are starting to conclude, but from what I understand, that would mean you have evidence that would put you in that direction , I believe what you meant to say was that you are starting to get swayed towards the opinion that Mars may have had advanced life.

It has not been totally proven yet that mars even had bacteria life on it, though there is much speculation over some photos from Mars. Once it was proven that water ice was found there, even more speculation arose. Until we are able to send a manned team there to do some digging around it would be hard to be certain of anything.

I am hoping once there is a manned mission, if there is ever one, that an Archaeologist would be part of the mission just in case, so we would not have to wait to send a second team with one, if anything interesting were to be found.
edit on 7/24/2011 by AlienCarnage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage

Originally posted by game over man

I find your choice of words peculiar, you say you are starting to conclude, but from what I understand, that would mean you have evidence that would put you in that direction , I believe what you meant to say was that you are starting to get swayed towards the opinion that Mars may have had advanced life.

It has not been totally proven yet that mars even had bacteria life on it, though there is much speculation over some photos from Mars. Once it was proven that water ice was found there, even more speculation arose. Until we are able to send a manned team there to do some digging around it would be hard to be certain of anything.

I am hoping once there is a manned mission, if there is ever one, that an Archaeologist would be part of the mission just in case, so we would not have to wait to send a second team with one, if anything interesting were to be found.
edit on 7/24/2011 by AlienCarnage because: (no reason given)

In the link I provided it discusses a picture from NASA that indicates that Mars used to be covered in water, and if Mars used to be covered in water, then it must have been something dramatically different in our Solar System at that time.

Occupants of UFO's could be Martians, or descendants of an Ancient Martian race.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage
I am hoping once there is a manned mission, if there is ever one, that an Archaeologist would be part of the mission just in case,

No way... leave those guys at home... all they do is cover up the good stuff.

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So, who would you think better to send? Geologists?

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
So, who would you think better to send? Geologists?

YES

Don't forget that we sent HH Schmitt, a geologist, to the Moon...

edit on 25-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Please note the field I am in is nearly no-man's land as few people in this world publish studies on fossils of animal cells, although there are many studying minerals, microbes, living cells, all of which is quite different from animal cellular fossils.

People without experience in looking for animal cellular fossils under microscopes cannot recognize my findings, but they can comment correctly or incorrectly. Only few people with such experience can really appreciate my findings.
I repeat: This is a newly developed body of knowledge. Such experience, however, can be easily obtained in a short time as I mentioned in my previous post at:
wretchfossil.blogspot.com...

In this world there are following people who did studies on animal fossil cells:
Karen Chin, who studied dinosaur coprolite.
Mary H. Schweitzer, who studied dinosaur soft tissue and their biochemistry.
David McKay, who studied microbes in meteorites.
Richard Hoover, who studied cyanobacteria in meteorites.
Commentators listed in the Commentaries on Richard Hoover's article in the Journal of Cosmology.
Tell me if you know other people experienced in this new field of study.

so how does them things get in there?

blasted off the planet and land on earth to where YOU get to examine them?

in such a high number of samples?

they say mars lost it's water and air 4bil yrs ago. really?

got some pics? animal fossil cells. what kind of cells?

animals are multicellular creatures and you would know the diff?

corprolites are fairly easy to analyze since we know what they are.

we can find bone frags in there too.

DR. mary and her t-rex soft tissue, it was a surprise but cool. she had a leg to work with, not a rock.

tell me how that stuff got to earth and in your hands. eta; i'm talking about how no one else has a clue.

i went to the site and have seen the pics before, here.

here's what happened; mars was crawling with life and something slammed into it blasting out body parts with the rocks, after millions or billions of years they hit the earth.

and you find a capillary in one?

play the lotto, dude.

edit on 25-7-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
so how does them things get in there?

The same way any fossil gets into a rock... the rock forms around the critter

blasted off the planet and land on earth to where YOU get to examine them?

Yes according to NASA several meteorite found on Earth, especially in the Antarctic where they are easy to find on the ice, got blasted off Mars and some hit Earth. Just look up Martian Meteorites on google... it takes less time to do that then your rant

in such a high number of samples?

Mars Meteorites NASA a few recent finds

New Mars Meteorite Found in Algeria (NWA 2626)
Ultra-Rare Mars Meteorite Found in Morocco (NWA 2737)
New Mars Meteorite Found in Morocco (NWA 2373)
New Mars Meteorite Found in Algeria (NWA 3171)
New Mars Meteorite Found in Antarctica (MIL 03346)

www2.jpl.nasa.gov...

they say mars lost it's water and air 4bil yrs ago. really?

That is a guess... won't know for sure till we get there in person
But the Rovers have a full lab on board

got some pics? animal fossil cells. what kind of cells?

Evidence of Ancient Martian Life in Meteorite ALH84001
nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov...

tell me how that stuff got to earth and in your hands. eta; i'm talking about how no one else has a clue.

Maybe he works for NASA or his team bought a meteorite? I have a nice collection myself, some bought, some found. And what do you mean "no one else has a clue"
Martian meteorite fossil news is all over the web, especially at NASA

There are thousands of meteorites found all over the world. NASA doesn't own them all and you can even buy them on [redacted]
Not until I am done though

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

[well here's an update as to who's going next...
[url=http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2011/07/110722-nasa-mars-rover-gale-crater-landing-site-curiosity-space-science/]
hope you people wont be disappointedand i kind of include a back to back feature of this crater from google and from the link's image:

and from google

and in the streamlined patches found some very interesting anomalies other members can share what they thought these are:

this artifact is just about 1 x 1 meter but what striking about it is it seems to be radiating a very strong light or power in its center.

and here's one for the album....

of course lots will scream this is just plain rocking image but it depends on the perspective of how you look at it and i say this is the most plausible view i can make of it....
for me if this is an sculpted image then who did it? now if this figure is alive cause it seems to me that it is at 22 meters in height a probable source of the titan gods myth and Aryan giants....then this gale crater is really an interesting place to investigate...

and to make matters interesting you may observed some smaller figures around this image like this:

just my imagination???who knows till our mars labotatory rover, curiosity gets there...just curious...:

edit on 25-7-2011 by alphaMegas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaMegas
of course lots will scream this is just plain rocking image but it depends on the perspective of how you look at it and i say this is the most plausible view i can make of it....
I will not scream, but I will tell you that you cannot have different perspectives from a 2D photo.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join