It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Mars

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Here is one for you, I forget the image number though:

That's a real interesting pic. Any idea of the scale? Hard for me to tell from the pic and as I'm just getting into all of this I don't have the experience to guesstimate...

A lot of these pics are really fascinating. I've just downloaded mucho megabytes of his-res pics from the NASA and JPL sites. I've also got my hands on some pretty good software and a brand spanking new computer with a high-end graphics card and 24 inch monitor to start really examining them. If I find anything else interesting I'll post it to see if anyone with more knowledge/experience can help figure out what we're looking at...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

I think it was only a few centimeters in diameter.

Here is another one which was taken by Spirit in 2005 - note the curious paired holes and strange lumps.

If I saw this on earth I would say this was signs of crustaceans having once lived there and the lumps that are noticeable at top right - I'd say they were possibly coprolites as they look like coprolites:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4c10cd1d77f4.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a larger version:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit:

Here is one from sol 2177, it kinda looks like a spiral fossil

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/248d7569a74d.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 18-12-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is interesting...Has anyone heard how the US stumbled upon a newly discovered temple in Sumer? Apparently they had the temple moved to London to be looked at by leading scientists but the government renegged on the scientists producing their finds...Although some of the scientists are still letting the information out...The stone tabs that were found were written in the sumerian language and speak of the Annukai and another flood as well touches on our creation...Here is the link that I have found, there is also youtube videos on the link. Just curious to see what everyone thinks if you haven't heard or seen this, which I'm pretty sure someone has but I couldn't find the thread. slewsgranger.wordpress.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

It looks like one of the three (at least) types of rock we can see on that photo.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

It looks like one of the three (at least) types of rock we can see on that photo.

I thought it looked like the forum icons used here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3ac761eeb6c.png[/atsimg]

edit on 12/18/2010 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

hi

wow that was amasing please give me some more details

with kind regards

moli or truble148

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

hi

please give me some more details

with kind regards

moli or truble148

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

hi

i agree we shuld support the truth

with kind regards

moli or truble148

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

:

hi

please send me some more infomation

with kind regards

moli or truble148

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Just throwing in a comment about the "making" of animals and biosphere and therefore higher lifeforms.

I suspect that we will find over time that where there are multiple livable planets in a system, that similar ones tend to have similar lifeforms on them.

Something floating in the layers of our gaseous giant would have little in common with us. But things which developed on Mars, I believe we will find that the base building blocks and their development are about the same. Perhaps similar enough for transfer even.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If there were any civilisations on Mars, it is likely that they existed millions of years ago. In terms of our evolution, we could be the second intelligent species to develop on this planet. Before the Earth was tilted on its axis, before something collided with it, before the moon was even there, possibly when our solar system was supposedly apart of the "Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy" that the Milkyway Galaxy is currently consuming. That takes things back hundreds of millions of years.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

As I am only interested in the research and in facts they are useless to me.

You need to get out more and smell the roses. Even Carl Sagan liked to speculate on what was and what could be... it opens the mind to accept other possibilities

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein
edit on 19-12-2010 by zorgon because: ArMaP did it!!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
You need to get out more and smell the roses. Even Carl Sagan liked to speculate on what was and what could be... it opens the mind to accept other possibilities
I'm not a fan of roses and I never liked Carl Sagan.

Speculation doesn't open the mind to accept other possibilities if you speculate only in "one direction", but open mindedness allows people to speculate about anything and in any direction.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein
That was his opinion, but he already had the knowledge.

What is important is not to let some specific knowledge to force us in one direction only, but to use all our knowledge about any subject to be used when are thinking about a specific situation.

edit on 19-12-2010 by zorgon because: ArMaP did it!!

No I didn't.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riffrafter

I thought it looked like the forum icons used here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b3ac761eeb6c.png[/atsimg]

edit on 12/18/2010 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

And this seems his twin...

And his cousin...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

s12.photobucket.com...
Well Carl Sagan inspired a young tv viewer to think outside the mom's box and come up with robot rovers designs 1987. Bill Nye the Science Guy (from a kids science tv show USA 1980's/90's(?) contributed a sundial on the back of Opportunity and Spirit rovers,to make it interesting for kids of the world to follow along.Good move Bill ! The Bill Nye sundial attracts Mars life like crazy,like a magnet,so many curiosity seekers.Well very few people believe me because of picture difficulties. This shot is the back of Spirit rover,and I marked the sundial position with the words Bill@Nye,sundial in between words.I used a negative image to highlight certain animal faces.The animals crowd each other out,so you see faces rather than many bodies.These faces are alive,and took the trouble to follow Spirit,for an up close look. Some of these faces are not so clear,and some look humanoid,but question why humanoid faces so close to the ground? Spirit makes noise when it moves and clicks pictures.If you want 1000 more pics of Mars life visit my Photobucket, or figure out my name and write to my facebook.I don't come here so often.Thanks.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There's the Mars pic the above pic was derived from.You can't see the dragon head even when you turn your head 90 degrees? Maybe you have heard that Nasa masks images,and erases signs of life.Would this ,then be such an example of Nasa deliberately obfuscating evidence of life on Mars? Compare the pics again and notice Nasa is too lazy to mask negative images if its past their nap time at Pine Gap(Australia secret military installation/central territories).Don't worry about terrorists or Communists.Worry about the Martians and erase them.Kill all signs of Life and be PROUD.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Here it is again in SLOW MOTION,so watch carefully.What I did was use the FLIP SIDE of the PICTURE called NEGATIVE IMAGE,where NASA doesn't sabotage the images so much because nobody else goes there but me and a few eccentrics.So on the other side of the planet in Australia,some military types are scratching both ends at the same time wondering why their masking didn't cover up the truth this time.Then they went back to bed in their BUNKER,while I DEBUNKED THEM.See it now ? Positive/Negative is how you get around the CLOWNS who think you are too stupid to handle the TRUTH.
Compare the face of the Mars Dragon with the face of a California Dragon caught by Bill Evans(he owns all rights to the pic),or see what another Gov't cover up from the 1950's looks like,and I cannot verify the photo origin,but looks authentic to me,especially when I se 10 or more other entities in the pic surrounding a GREY ALIEN.
It's all related somehow by subject matter,cover up,lies,conspiracy theories and stalling about what's really out there,so your average kid in school thinks the only LIFE is here on Earth.That's just crazy to me.I protest.Lies !

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

The Phoenician word for Mars is Baal.

There are 63 references to Baal in the manuscripts of the biblical canon.

The Egyptian word for Mars is Cairo.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by troubleshooter

The Phoenician word for Mars is Baal.

There are 63 references to Baal in the manuscripts of the biblical canon.

The Egyptian word for Mars is Cairo.

And Baalbek is "the secret place of the North of the Canaanite god Ba'al"
and since we are on the thread "Ancient Mars" maybe one of you guys can read these rings on Mars so we'll know how old mars is just like reading the rings of trees on planet earth?

i1186.photobucket.com...

edit on 30-1-2011 by alphaMegas because: typo

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
These Martian pics must sometimes get destroyed in POSITIVE,yet show some signs of life in NEGATIVE.Mars life is there regardless of if we find it or cover it up(or try very hard to cover it up and FAIL !).

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join