It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Mars

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It's Pollack Crater.

You can see some high resolution photos from HiRISE:
PSP_002033_1720
PSP_002099_1720
PSP_002244_1720
PSP_002455_1720
ESP_013966_1720

But it has been photographed by all missions. It looks like they are interested in it.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

i guess the jury is still out on that one....

and what about the moon....

somebody patched up a great deal of repair work here....

The Carolina Bays: Explaining a Cosmic Mystery

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Ancient Mars in all its glory! After a few thousand years from now this is what perhaps Mars would look like after it is terraformed!

Wikipedia

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

Speaking of terraforming (controversial, it will be!!) have you read the trilogy by (I think it's Ben Bova?....no, it's Kim Stanley Robinson).

"Red Mars", "Green Mars" and "Blue Mars".

Been some years since I last read them, but if I recall, they were enjoyable.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks Weed! I haven't chanced upon them as yet. Looks interesting. Checking out if they're available on ebay.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for the info i spent 10 minutes looking for the number, but it thought it would be numbers lol

it was my first video post but i know for next time

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hi anybody. I'm new member and I live in Switzerland. I make the video Mars Anomalies 2009 upper on this topic. Thanks to "WatchZeitgeistNow" (trippy123) for this link

I make other videos and they on my youtube channel.

I continue to find abnomalies at this same moment and I shall share regularly with you my discoveries on this site while waiting for to create a web site which group together them.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
You might want to check this link out:

www.google.co.uk...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I realize this is a rather long thread...and what I'm about to say has been said, but most likely in terms I would not understand..."I'm Aplachean American=hillbilly"

I think "my theory" of life on planets has to do with the suns entensity, and life has migrated either away from the sun "if its getting hotter" or towards the sun if its cooling...but from what I read no one person can even agree on whether or not its actually cooling or heating up......it's all still theory, and our short time here , I'm affraid we may not know in our life time...or forever if history repeats itself and we.....go away or have another area of "historical amnesia" as I call it...
Ty for reading ...please carry on, star for letting me reply...and making me think...

edit on 16-9-2010 by Doc Holiday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Yep! great books! I remember the american Indian dude in the first one finding the cave dwellings near the end!

It was a hoot!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dww25
You might want to check this link out:
www.google.co.uk...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a

Fixed link Hard to paste google search pages

Remote Viewing Mars
satwater.www9.50megs.com...

Robert Monroe worked under contract with Joe McMoneagle using the Hemi-Sync® technology for ten non-consecutive weeks over a period of one year. Joe was a first-rate military officer when I first recruited him for the Army Intelligence remote-viewing unit and since then had established himself as a superb remote viewer. Joe discusses his training with Monroe in his first book, Mind Trek.

Joe McMoneagle along with Ingo Swan and Hal Puthoff were soe of the first participants in the CIA remote viewing Project Stargate which began in 1968 and lasted till 1995 when Congress shut it down and forced them to go 'private contractor'

edit on 16-9-2010 by zorgon because: because ATS linky thingy is CRAPOLA

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You really believe in 'Remote Viewing'? If so do you have an explanation as to why Osama bin Laden hasn't been caught as yet? I'm sure the so called remote viewers would have identified which cave he's hiding in? Or where in Pakistan he is? Ten years on and it's nix. Nada!

And then this guy you referred to says he's been in contact with Martians!! Duh!
If he was, then why no mention of what happened to Mars? Where did those Martians go? When? I wonder what the heck they keep talking about during their so called 'contacts'?

This is all nonsense! Remote viewing is a scam. Period!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
reply to post by zorgon

Not if you have access to thousands of viewers and their results.

Then it is different and can be militarily useful. IMO.

Can you envision how it might be useful?

edit on 17-9-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You really believe in 'Remote Viewing'?

Yes I do

If so do you have an explanation as to why Osama bin Laden hasn't been caught as yet? I'm sure the so called remote viewers would have identified which cave he's hiding in? Or where in Pakistan he is? Ten years on and it's nix. Nada!

To find someone implies that they are lost. You cannot find someone you are not looking for. The Bin Laden family had long standing business ties with the Bush family. Bin Laden's family was here in Vegas... they were moved to safety. They were actually allowed to fly while everyone else was grounded. Bin laden had nothing to do with 9/11

Noriega was the same... he was put in a CIA retirement home... really a posh resort

And then this guy you referred to says he's been in contact with Martians!! Duh!
If he was, then why no mention of what happened to Mars? Where did those Martians go? When? I wonder what the heck they keep talking about during their so called 'contacts'?

I do not mind sharing information, but you are obviously not interested in actual knowledge. You have no idea how remote viewing even works. I suggest you do a little reading. The CIA Project Stargate simply went corporate, to get it out from under Congress... they are now PsiTech

Believe as you will... but with such an attitude why are you even at ATS? Enjoy your bliss

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Can you envision how it might be useful?

I seriously doubt he can envision anything...

BTW did I ever show you the report I got from an associate group of viewers trained by PsiTech? It was a five viewer team... I think you will like it...
It freaked out the team... they did not expect what they found. It was so shocking to them that the report is still confidential... yeah I mention it here as a teaser

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I don't remember you showing it to me but I can remember you had mentioned it before.

Perhaps you could sent me the link, I would very much like to give it a read.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

You really believe in 'Remote Viewing'? If so do you have an explanation as to why Osama bin Laden hasn't been caught as yet? I'm sure the so called remote viewers would have identified which cave he's hiding in? Or where in Pakistan he is? Ten years on and it's nix. Nada!

Before you knock remote viewing, you need to look up Ingo Swann. He has a couple thousand pages of information that will explain exactly what "psi" is, that everyone has it to one degree or another, that it is mostly a biological process transduced into mental information bits, and the processes behind what he and the very highly esteemed Dr. Hal Puthoff did in the groundbreaking "Magnetometer Experiment" as Stanford Research Institute.

RVing is the real deal, when practiced by people who understand the science behind it, how to acheive and interpret results, and who apply honest process. To state that it is a scam may be an opinion, but it is certainly rooted in ignorance. This isn't Madame Blavatsky sitting in a room conducting a seance. This is real scientists (you don't get anyone with more chops that Hal Puthoff, he truly is a legend) conducting real science to quantify a very sublime set of sensory capabilities within the human biological organism.

To explain the "Magnetometer Experiment":

Prior to Swann's visit I arranged for access to a well-shielded magnetometer used in a quark-detection experiment in the Physics Department at Stanford University. During our visit to this laboratory, sprung as a surprise to Swann, he appeared to perturb the operation of the magnetometer, located in a vault below the floor of the building and shielded by mu-metal shielding, an aluminum container, copper shielding and a superconducting shield. As if to add insult to injury, he then went on to "remote view" the interior of the apparatus, rendering by drawing a reasonable facsimile of its rather complex (and heretofore unpublished) construction. It was this latter feat that impressed me perhaps even more than the former, as it also eventually did representatives of the intelligence community. I wrote up these observations and circulated it among my scientific colleagues in draft form of what was eventually published as part of a conference proceedings [4].

In a few short weeks a pair of visitors showed up at SRI with the above report in hand. Their credentials showed them to be from the CIA. They knew of my previous background as a Naval Intelligence Officer and then civilian employee at the National Security Agency (NSA) several years earlier, and felt they could discuss their concerns with me openly. There was, they told me, increasing concern in the intelligence community about the level of effort in Soviet parapsychology being funded by the Soviet security services [5]; by Western scientific standards the field was considered nonsense by most working scientists. As a result they had been on the lookout for a research laboratory outside of academia that could handle a quiet, low-profile classified investigation, and SRI appeared to fit the bill. They asked if I could arrange an opportunity for them to carry out some simple experiments with Swann, and, if the tests proved satisfactory, would I consider a pilot program along these lines? I agreed to consider this, and arranged for the requested tests.2

Written by Dr. Puthoff himself.

Currently Dr. Puthoff is working in China. He is part of an envoy of scientists researching High Frequency Gravitational Waves with the world pre-eminent gravity researcher, Dr. Robert Baker, and "space hero" Buzz Aldrin. His success is well noted, well documented, and well known.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

I don't remember you showing it to me but I can remember you had mentioned it before.

um....psssst....Zorgon.....

I am prepared to be amazed and inspired.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

reply to post by zorgon

um....psssst....Zorgon.....

I am prepared to be amazed and inspired.

Zorgon, I know its been awhile but please help us out – inspire us brother!

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join