It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Talk On The Physics Of Consciousness With Steven Greer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Master Shen long
Please help Greer fulfill a dream to walk in space..... A must for all Greer fans!!!!!!!!!!!

criminaljustice.change.org...

How could I resist signing that petition?

I think since in Greer's mind he is up there anyway might as well

do just that.........eject him. I do have a giant sling-shot in my yard

just in case!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMegaladon
Well KIZZY growing up 20 miles away from the Maharishi cult i heard story's of the heavy drug usage and bizarre rituals that took place at the institution, going back to the 1970's Greers tenure there. Mescaline and peyote usage was part of the curriculum was the word. Then to find out Greer attended just blew me away as it was right before me. Sure gives you perspective how these people tick. It is indeed a cult mind set and delusional approach to such a more would be scientific field of UFOligy with Greer and company. And the floaters were often ostracized types in society socially awkward people that are attracted to these programs. There was shooting there a few years ago by a student dont remember what exactly happened. But the cult is very much like the Heavens Gate cult and Raliens. Certainly deserves some deep study in to this agenda that is unfolding before us.

Do I really have to look into all that? I tell ya, the mere fact that Greer has in his

book two chapters about his so-called visions....or astral projection ...or whatever,

and stating that he levitates from one spot to another is enough for me to 86 this guy!

edit on 9-9-2010 by KIZZZY because: fixing stuff

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I imagine he Astral Projects quite a bit from the '___' flashbacks of 74

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I like Greer.

But, I also like Battlestar Galactica...

and the two are the same (sci-fi).

Watching BSG is cheaper than attending courses from Greer.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Your character assassination and defamation cant stop the great momentum he has caused towards
disclosure.

Don't forget that Greer is immune to any kind of assassination-

"[Sheri] Adamiak had accompanied UFO researcher Steven Greer on an expedition into Mexico. There, in a remote area, the two were surprised by soldiers carrying AK-47 rifles. Suspiciously, the soldiers' uniforms carried no insignia. Adamiak and Greer figured they were dead, but they prayed ardently to space aliens. In obvious answer to their plaint, the two spotted a flying saucer overhead.

The craft had no sooner passed when the soldiers, remarkably . . . .

At this point, the narrator halts, sensing that even in this atmosphere of abject credulity, her story is reaching ridiculous proportions. To make sure everyone gets the point, she says emphatically, as a challenge: "This is a true story."

. . . the soldiers, under the beneficent influence of extraterrestrials, walked to a van, dropped their AK-47s, picked up guitars and began strumming, enabling Adamiak and Greer to make their escape.

"True story," [Stephen] Bassett assures Barwood."

Source

Notice the subtle common factor with all these fraudsters and charlatans - they always have to state- "it's true", "a true story", "this is the truth", "I'm a truth seeker".

Ironically, only liars have the need to tell you they're speaking the "truth"!

Still on the amazing gun/guitar substitution theme, here's a rare photo showing how Greer, using his astral levitation ET vectoring powers, prevented John F Kerry from assassinating George Bush during the 2004 election campaign.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Please help Greer fulfill a dream to walk in space..... A must for all Greer fans!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's a commemorative Steven Greer GIF I made just for the occasion Master Shen!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5342e970e767.gif[/atsimg]

iRM 2.0

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Rajaten,

You seem like a nice person but I honestly do not know what to think of this. It seems to me that posting back to back Greer threads is like...adding oil to the fire. I don't understand your intentions.

You have mentioned in the "Greer/Hoagland" thread (which I defended) that you admired Greer and that he was one of your heroes. Means you should really know the guy...

If you are unfamiliar with Dr. Greer, he was an ER doctor and came from a patriotic family, his father helped design the first lunar module.

Anyone familiar with Dr. Greer should know that his uncle (a senior engineer) helped design the first lunar module. Not his father...

As I said, I don't know what to make of this.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Hello CHAOS,

It wasn't too long ago (three weeks in fact) that I held the same position as you. I thought that Greer deserved a fair debate. He's done a lot for UFOlogy and deserves the right to speak and the right to be listened to. Hear the message and forget about the messenger.

I WAS WRONG.

I have spent numerous hours reading, sharing and discussing Greer since then. The guy steals other people's ideas and found a way to extort legitimate and honest people. He's become greedy and corrupted.

It's easy to label MMN (and others that put Greer under the light) with all sorts of names, disinfo, agents, gov ops, derailers, and so on (not saying you did but many do) but have you read what they linked? Have you read past threads regarding Greer, right here on ATS? I highly recommend it. Cause I have.

Greer is a sneaky salesman. Arrogant and narcissist. He's on top of his game and the game is money.

Sad but true.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

At least he started the UFO disclosure movement for sure. He was one of the pioneers in the field. However, it doesn't seem to going anywhere. Even Richard Hoagland was drum beating on the possibility of impending annoucement of the UFO and the alien visitation by the Obama administration. Still, it doesn't seem to be happening.

Obviously Obama is not in charge of this matter. Carter and Reagan, all the same. I'm sure they wanted this matter to be disclosed.

What is at stake?

The information that the advanced beings from outer space visiting the earth is obviously against the concept in the Bible which says that God created only humans on earth.

If people learn this truth and admitted by the Vatican and by the world authority, how many Catholics will stick to the Catholic church's teachings?

How many of the teachings in the Bible will remain truth after that?

What will happen to the Pope's authority? Also for that of the Black Pope's for that matter. I think it is this shadowy organization Knights of Malta which stops the information from being confirmed by the world authority to the public.

The Black Pope's authority is on top of the US president.

We are talking about the paradigm shift, a gigantic one. After all, we are one of the many intelligent beings created by other intelligent creatures in the universe who we may call Gods.

What does this information will do to humanity?

If the next Pope is going to be the last one according to Malachy prophecy, I'm sure the disclosure will happen after the last Pope dies. We are not very far from it.

If that happens, we will be in the next level of civilization with the new paradigm of peace and tranquility.

The Physics of Consciousness is the same as the Physics of Freedom. What is it?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I was going to make this point too but you beat me to it. Greer likes to tell people his uncle was involved in the space race, not his father as the OP stated. He also mentions in his talks that his ancestors where on 'The Mayflower' and therefore descended from the very first americans. Of course we have nothing to corroborate such statements. The relevence of this to his subject matter is just about zero.

Why does he feel the need to plant these images in our heads before he starts talking about disclosure or free energy or whatever? Why should what his uncle did and who his ancestors where make him any more credible or trustworthy? I would say he does it because he knows how to manipulate his audience. Whether he has any insight into the nature of conciousness is not related to him being a doctor either, as this area was not his speciality. Rajaten I think it's a shame that you think Greers background or the fact that he's 'patriotic' make what he says worthy of our attention, we shouldn't idolise people. I've given Greer a fair chance in my mind but I can't take seriously someone who campaigns for disclosure but says he can summon UFOs for a price. Makes no sense...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'm the first to say that aliens have been visiting our solar system for a very long time. I don't doubt that, based on the UFO I saw once and to other people I've spoken with who have seen them. For myself, I don't need disclosure at all. I think a lot of this information has already been disclosed for anyone who seriously wants to look for it. In this Internet age, it's all widely available at the touch of a button.

I would not want to make a religion out of all this, however. I don't really know why the aliens are coming here--and I agree that it's more than one civilization--but I don't think their purposes are spiritual or religious, even though some people imagine things like this. I believe it is all in their imaginations.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I will never spend a single red cent on anything Greer puts out.

in saying that, I will watch his videos and read his books if they are free...no harm in fantasy...and who knows, there might be that 1% chance he isn't currently speaking nonsense...

I reckon I spend hours watching the syfy channel a week with absolutely no chance of any of that stuff is true (except for the des-truth and such)...at least this has that 1%

Stargate was a documentry, right?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

CHA0S…..

Not withstanding that Greer used the “Disclosure Press Club Day” to provide a platform for his subsequent life of hoaxing & scamming…..

Disclosure Project is still contains by far the largest collection of testimony by respectable professionals

As per my many previous comments to this effect, I don’t necessarily disagree with that statement.

However…..

Those witnesses must be reviewed & critiqued on a case-by-case basis.....

Some presented material that many would view as genuinely of value.

Some presented material that was poorly validated, inaccurate, not credible, hearsay, etc...

Some sunk into obscurity because their material was poorly validated, inaccurate, not credible, hearsay, etc...

Some sunk into obscurity because they were terminally damaged by their association with Greer.

Some sunk into obscurity because of a combination of the above.

Some still continue as UFO "media whores".

Some still continue in a genuine effort to help us understand this incredibly difficult topic of "UFO's".

maybe that's what really bothers you?

May I ask why you think that would ”really bother me?”

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 9-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Here's a commemorative Steven Greer GIF I made just for the occasion Master Shen!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5342e970e767.gif[/atsimg]

iRM 2.0

OMG i literally fell out my chair and on to the floor laughing!

Thank you IRM that made my day!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

iRM 2.0

HAHA classic.... Cheers IRM!

I thought i would help out with projected flight paths of Greer, Burisch and the other human waste in orbit!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I don't know if Greer is a disinfo agent or just extremely naive about ETs and the so-called "government". In either case the "government" is certainly not going to expose their involvement with aliens. They have too much to hide. I have a very hard time believing that a man with the IQ to become a doctor can be so naive about the US government to believe that the "government" would tell the truth. The so-called "government" will not even tell the truth about 9/11, the Kennedy assassination, the IRS, the Federal Reserve, etc. So why would anyone think they're going to come clean about aliens?

If anyone wants to understand ET contact all one has to do is read a lot of books about the subject from real contactees and abductees. That's where you'll learn what's going on. That's disclosure. There are just too many abductees reporting seeing Grays and military personnel working side by side in deep underground bases. I know it's true because I am one of them (I'm not kidding). Check out my website for details, *Snip* Read the chapters on "Underground Information" and "Journey to Discovery".

Check out what deep underground base engineer Phil Schneider has to say about it on YouTube. I met this man on three different occasions before he was assassinated. He was telling it like it is.

Peace,
TLC

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Edited out personal website as per the T&C

edit on 9/9/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

reply to post by franspeakfree

I am tired of reading Sitchin and in need of a good book! Thanks I'll take a look. I hear Graham Hancock has a lot to add to the bigger picture.

Warm Regards,

Rajaten

Please put both feet on the ground.

If you really are interested in the quanta of conscience, wouldn't your curiosity be better served by reading what actual experts in that field are thinking, rather than what an awful con man and a failed journalist have to say?

Try this:

The Journal of Neuroquantology.

You're welcome.

Harte

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
@Truman Cash

Yes i grew up on old books reading the best cases too i can relate. I have seen much corruption of the original cases with new twists and altering the stories from the original on blog spots and obscure web sites. The nice thing about books then is you get the original story. There is disinfo and confusion rooting from this problem on the internet so i have noticed.

I agree and have had the same thoughts. Why would the PTB divulge such a guarded secret to some washed up ER Doctor? You would think Mackabee or maybe John Mack when he was alive would be the choice, or even Stanton Friedman after his years of research and being a physicist? Like some dark horse like Greer is the chosen one to Disclose? Of all people he does not even have the qualifications to grasp the mysteries he speaks of. I question if he is even a doctor at all... his past has some gray areas i find suspicious. Have we even seen a certificate of his degrees? Maybe he thought Dr sounded convincing enough to manipulate his listeners in paying more attention to him. Who is this guy? Who does he think he is? He is quite the Guru.

edit on 10-9-2010 by theMegaladon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

The problem I have is that I can't view the video, however, I take from the title its about how we can contact ET through our own consciousness?

I am talking about studies linking the conscious mind with portals of invisible realms, science fiction of science fact? The only man that came close to getting this message across was good old Carl.

Unfortunately as Graham Hancock explains, science takes a dim view of studying the similarities of shamanism experiences induced by natural substances and the mind.

Indeed, Carl Jung’s description of the other-than-human persons encountered in active imagination is strikingly similar to the shaman’s experience of encountering the plant and animal spirits

Connecting Carl Jung with the conscious mind

[edit on 8-9-2010 by franspeakfree]

In endorsing Carl Jung does that mean you also endorse his "Archetypal Astrology". As you well know Jung

was also an Astrologer!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Hmmm Rajaten...so many Greer threads. One has to wonder..........

Stanton Friedman was a guest here on ATS. His opinion of Greer:

I have spent time with Greer and think he has his own agenda. He didn't use government reports to make his case nor the blacked out and whited out government documents and provided no evidence to link UFOs with free energy technology. He promised more than he delivered.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join