It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Talk On The Physics Of Consciousness With Steven Greer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Just one point to make. Much as I support the ideals of free energy disclosure, and the releasing of all files, and the lifting of all classification of UFO and alien related documents, I cannot allow this thread title to pass my eyes without pointing out the following.
Discussing physics with, or listening to "information" about physics from a person like Greer , is like sitting down for a seminar on love, respect, care and compassion from Lucifer Morningstar.
Hes a bloody con man. Like I say, Im all for free energy, and I would love to see full UFO disclosure in my lifetime... but if that jerk is anywhere near it, I can do without it.

I think this also sums up my opinion on Greer nicely. I think he started out genuine though, and with his heart in the right place, but as many do in this field, he just went off the deep end. Nowadays, he's sitting under the stars, playing kumbaya trying to summon aliens....

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Did someone just read my e-mail or something? I just wrote a piece about my view of conscieceness and mailed it to myself (you know, work and home stuff) I can post it here if anyone wants to read it....ehr...it might take more then one page.

edit on 8-9-2010 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

Please do, i'd like to read it. Maybe a summary if you can.

Warm Regards,
Rajaten

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I think this also sums up my opinion on Greer nicely. I think he started out genuine though, and with his heart in the right place, but as many do in this field, he just went off the deep end. Nowadays, he's sitting under the stars, playing kumbaya trying to summon aliens....

Something seems fishy about Dr. Greer, but just how exactly do you think aliens are coming here? Or traveling anywhere for that matter? How else do you think contact can be made?

Dr. Greer is correct about universal consciousness.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Riposte…..

Dr. Greer is correct about universal consciousness.

Dr Greer is about universal BS.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The words "Steven Greer" and "physics" should never be in the same sentence, unless that sentence is "My grandmother understands physics better than Steven Greer".

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I don't if maybe you're one of Greer's competitors (
) but rajaten is really quite the troll who I don't think believes any of it.

Please, this sound outright ironic and intended to stir the pot:

Originally posted by rajaten
omg like srsly guys show some respect for the man!

He has done more for exopolitics than any of you.

C'mon. Lack sincerity, anyone?

I also gather this from rajaten's tone in the thread about Zahi Hawass which the posts had much the same tone and was clearly sarcasm through and through.

edit on 9/8/2010 by EnlightenUp because: more is more

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

reply to post by AncientShade

Please do, i'd like to read it. Maybe a summary if you can.

Warm Regards,
Rajaten

I have posted it, but in a seperate topic on the forum here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMegaladon
Let me use my Physycs of Consciousness to enlighten you all with rainbows of light from the powers i have gained from the ET's.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3cc027eb53c6.gif[/atsimg]
Dont forget to buy my $30 DVD to find out the secrets on how to do this too people.

OMG! Meg! You just raised my vibration level to the 5th dimension! I just spoke to a cluster of rocks that stated uncategorically [sic] that unlike them, "The Greer contains no awareness whatsoever ".

iRM 2.0

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by theMegaladon
OMG! Meg! You just raised my vibration level to the 5th dimension! I just spoke to a cluster of rocks that stated uncategorically [sic] that unlike them, "The Greer contains no awareness whatsoever ".

iRM 2.0

The rocks are the all knowing and all powerful, Stephen Hawking is after Greer because he wants the rocks. He who owns the rocks rules the universe. Now that i have enlightened you with my vibrations and you are awake and aware im going to have to charge you a service fee of $1000 us cash or credit. Also a surcharge of $30 Because free energy isn't cheap!

Stephen Greer Fortune Teller ent
PO Box 265
Crozet, VA 22932
USA

We accept checks and money orders drawn from a U.S. bank, and Visa and Mastercard credit cards.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Seriously MMN, you seem like a good guy...but it's really starting to get on my nerves how you jump into every Greer thread and trash the whole thing with the same crap over and over again...can you give it freakin rest, we get the God damn point...you don't trust the man...WE GET IT. May I ask just why you seem to hate him so much? Is it the moth photo, the fact he thinks he levitated, or the fact that he see's consciousness in everything around him? I actually have a friend who thinks absolutely everything is conscious in some way, I don't quite understand the logic, but I know it isn't as stupid as it may first sound. You're just so quick to jump on all these little things and tear him down with your petty attacks. I'm honestly sick of it, get a life man.

Whether you like the man or not, the Disclosure Project is still contains by far the largest collection of testimony by respectable professionals, maybe that's what really bothers you? And since we are going to copy the same crap over and over again, I'll copy some things I recently said in another Greer thread.

Originally posted by CHA0S
Because people seem so intent on derailing this thread, let me just provide the other side of this argument to keep it balanced, this is a collection of my posts from another thread similar to this, made by the same OP actually. I have been following Greer for a while now, long before he made that stupid claim on the moth photo...I've listened to many of his interviews, and the man certainly just isn't in it for the money, he has a true and long standing interest in the Ufology field.

Say what you want about Greer, you can't discount and debunk the hundreds of high status people he's interviewed in the disclosure project. The problem with skeptics, once they think they've debunked one thing, they think they've debunked it all. You can't simply claim everything Greer does is a hoax because you suspect what MIGHT be a photo of a moth isn't what he says it is, or if he charges money for products which you DON'T HAVE TO BUY...

I just read that everything Greer does now gets moved to the hoax section...well, that's just a shame isn't it...it's too bad that what was possibly the biggest effort by high status people to come together and announce to the world the truth, is now played off as nothing of significance because nothing Greer is related to is significant, because Greer is nothing but a con-man...I guess skeptics use the same logic with the UFO subject as whole, they think since some people are crazy, and since some sightings are explainable or hoaxes, that must mean all are, no matter the volume of unexplained cases and witness testimony from not just individuals but groups, and no matter who it is that proclaims Aliens exist, it's still all the work of hoaxers and crazy people to them...

So what, he's human, everybody makes mistakes, why are you so quick to crucify him and discount everything he's ever accomplished, without even knowing the exact circumstances of his situation. I can see why he's not to be trusted, but he's work must be looked at rationally...if you throw it all in the trash because one part is rubbish, you might be accidentally throwing away pure gold along with it... the man is an idol to me, putting aside any scams he may actually have taken part in, he's achieved a lot and I agree with many, if not all, of his view points, and it's disappointing ATS now considers him a con man.

Reading through this thread is shocking...but my opinion remains the same, I wont follow the mindset that he is walking scum, I have seen no good enough reason to show him such disrespected after everything he has achieved for the exopolitical community, I actually find it quite disgusting that people are so quick to insult him, no wonder he doesn't freely do much for the exopolitical community any more.

edit on 9/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I was taught a class of air traffic controllers an they had some really good UFO stories that have never been reported officially. The things they picked up on radar were incredible: giant UFOs that can move across continents in a few seconds, that type of thing. Literally out of this world.

edit on 9-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

I don't if maybe you're one of Greer's competitors (
) but rajaten is really quite the troll who I don't think believes any of it.

Please, this sound outright ironic and intended to stir the pot:

omg like srsly guys show some respect for the man!

He has done more for exopolitics than any of you.

C'mon. Lack sincerity, anyone?

I also gather this from rajaten's tone in the thread about Zahi Hawass which the posts had much the same tone and was clearly sarcasm through and through.

edit on 9/8/2010 by EnlightenUp because: more is more

I agree definitely seems to be sarcasm or some trolling on rajaten's part i see no logic in creating a thread on the scam when there is a thread all ready exposing Greer. One would think the Greer threads would have been moved to the hoax section with the rest of his garbage. Greer has done nothing for exopolitics besides ride the coat tails of the whistle blowers and profit from it. You can credit Micheal Salla and the whistle blowers in the National Press Club for exopolitics progression. That statement by rajaten makes me lol WTF

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor

Originally posted by torsion

As we all can see it is an insect flying close to the camera.

Interesting picture.

Well, I can see something is flying indeed close to the camera, but do you have any idea of what kind of insect it is then?

I'd be tempted to say, Greer's Moth.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by theMegaladon

Tell me, what's the secret to rainbow barf powers? Rainbow trout chum with ipacec syrup? Is there a secret ingredient? I'll try it!

Some girls I know kissed Leonardo Dicaprio and said he smelled of Skittles.

edit on 9/9/2010 by EnlightenUp because: porque

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Greer has done nothing for exopolitics besides ride the coat tails of the whistle blowers and profit from it.
Oh...right...so the hundreds of hours of video testimony acquired from hundreds of professionals in different areas, is just completely worthless to the exopolitical community? REALLY?

I wouldn't actually agree...I think it's one of the best pieces of "evidence" we have, and I've convinced several people of an Alien presence by showing them that testimony, along with bits of my favourite cases and testimony from other sources.

EDIT: Whether he "rode their coat tails" or not, he was the one that put it all together, he had the vision and desire and made it happen, he organized it, he put in the effort to make it happen, to get those people to testify as to what they believe to be the truth, on video. You can say he payed them all to lie, but I will never believe that, the logic of that scenario doesn't hold up when put under scrutiny.

edit on 9/9/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Seriously MMN, you seem like a good guy...but it's really starting to get on my nerves how you jump into every Greer thread and trash the whole thing with the same crap over and over again...can you give it freakin rest

Respectfully CHA0S,

The same logic could be applied to those constantly publishing Greer threads. To coin your phrase if I may, "It's the same crap over and over again". I believe what MMN and others are bringing to the thread is balance. One outrageous claim be-gets a rationalised one in response... and so forth!

In the interests of 'denying ignorance', I think it's helpful for new members to be able to evaluate both sides of the story before deciding whether Greer is all he claims to be... or not. Especially if they are encountering this information for the first time.

Everyone invariably brings up the original disclosure project in Greer's defence without touching upon all that he has said and done since... which is where most peoples issues with the man come from. There's a saying in sporting circles that you're only as good as your last game. I think we can apply this to many areas. While many of us applaud the intention of the disclosure project; much has changed since then that cannot be simply swept under the rug and ignored.

Just my 2 cents worth...

Respect!
IRM

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Tell me, what's the secret to rainbow barf powers? Rainbow trout chum with ipacec syrup? Is there a secret ingredient? I'll try it!

I would tell you but then you would have to sign a non-disclosure agreement

post by theMegaladon[/url]

Oh...right...so the hundreds of hours of video testimony acquired from hundreds of professionals in different areas, is just completely worthless to the exopolitical community? REALLY?

Im not discrediting the testimony of the witnesses that is not what im saying. Im saying Greer is not responsible for the progress of exopolitics. I give credit to the whistle blowers in the National Press club. Greer is not a whistle blower or witness. Greer is using the whistle blowers notoriety as a product. This takes away from the subject and certainly there has not been a follow up to the disclosure project or a sequel. The Disclosure Project has been about Greer and his ego ever since. It has been warped for his self indulgence he is just using people.

I wouldn't actually agree...I think it's one of the best pieces of "evidence" we have, and I've convinced several people of an Alien presence by showing them that testimony, along with bits of my favourite cases and testimony from other sources.

I believe the Disclosure Project originally was and is a very strong instance of evidence. Greer has strayed away from the witnesses, professionals like Pilots, ex NASA personnel , Military brass that made the Disclosure Project. Since then he has been running around like a chicken with it's head cut off making false promises and reaping large sums of cash from would be victims.

I too have shown the testimony to friends and family now they are believers where they use to be closed minded until i shown them the Disclosure Project footage.

Im doing my part is Greer?

No

edit on 9-9-2010 by theMegaladon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

The same logic could be applied to those constantly publishing Greer threads. To coin your phrase if I may, "It's the same crap over and over again". I believe what MMN and others are bringing to the thread is balance.
I hardly think he's keeping things balanced...he's quite effective at derailling threads like this and making Greer look bad based on very little actually...as I said to MMN before...if he made like one post with a LINK to some of the numerous Greer posts he has made...and then if he had of followed up with a response to any posts directed at him, that would be fine. But all he does is copy and paste things over and over, and go on trashing these Greer threads and any chance there is of reasonable discussion.

In the interests of 'denying ignorance', I think it's helpful for new members to be able to evaluate both sides of the story before deciding whether Greer is all he claims to be... or not.
Exactly. Greer doesn't seem to get a fair chance anymore though, everyone already thinks he is scum and MMN comes in 9 times out of 10 to seal the deal and derail the thread from it's initial purpose, into something more like what we are doing now, arguing about Greer instead of what was presented in the OP.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I wouldn't agree, you can't just totally strip the man of all his contributions. As I said above in my edit:

Whether he "rode their coat tails" or not, he was the one that put it all together, he had the vision and desire and made it happen, he organized it, he put in the effort to make it happen, to get those people to testify as to what they believe to be the truth, on video.

He could have played the most important part in the making of the Disclosure Project, and in fact he did, because if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have the Disclosure Project!

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join