It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Military Craft, Explain Yourself!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Intro:

UFO's buzzing by military bases, spotted on radar, sightings by military bases. We can go into specific examples later.

Hypothetically speaking,

A secret Military Craft, i.e. hover motionless in flight, accelerate at incredible speeds, execute right angle turns, stop on a dime, and not make a sound. Also might be glowing different colors.

At the cost of constructing such a craft, then to fly one over a military base, is it worth it? What information can you gather? How could it gather information? And would this all be worth it? How is this mission in the best of interest? Would you need a UFO to do all this? Is there not an alternative method?

I'd like eventually go into detail in this thread, use a case of a UFO sighting at a Military base, and try and explain which spy/country was occupying that Secret Government Craft, and discuss it's motives.

I propose that no country has invested any money in Secret Government Craft for the sole purpose to buzz over military bases. Using the description given in various cases and reports in regards to the craft; i.e. UFO sightings at Military Bases; debunk a case using Secret Military Craft with a Country/Enemy and please include motives, i.e. a conclusion. If you think the UFO is from the actual base, then explain the test flight procedure and match it up with the eye witness account/radar report information.

THIS IS A CHALLENGE!

I encourage participation, I'd like to rule out the Secret Military Craft theory, or possibly prove a country was spying.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
i dont think we can prove anything here ? who knows maybe war games ?
or just the simple fact that if it were a military craft , they could test it knowing full well that it will just conclude another crazy person reporting a weather balloon . buy my question is ,why would an alien opperated UFO hover over a military base ?

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

Those are all valid points. But I think we can debunk a few things.

The Minot AFB B-52 UFO Incident

ATS Thread

Take a look. Lots of pictures and information. Happened in 1968. Who is flying the UFO craft?

new topics

top topics

join