It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats your favorite pistol?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zombiemann

My favorite pistol is the one I have on me when I need to use one.

Just like in photography, the best gun/camera you can have is the one you have on you at the moment you need it.

It is a terrible feeling when you need a gun and don't have it on yourself.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
my all time favorite is the 50 cal riffle. The power to shoot long, long range targets. Or maybe the dessert eagle.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
my all time favorite is the 50 cal riffle. The power to shoot long, long range targets. Or maybe the dessert eagle.

I don't get it, what does a .50 caliber rifle have to do with your preferred pistol of choice? I can sort of understand the DE, but to each his own.

Guppy,

I completely agree with the "the best gun is the one on hand" philosophy... and that is why I keep my preferred pistol of choice close at hand when possible.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Glock 357

The Glock 31 is a pistol manufactured by Glock. It is a Glock 22 modified to fire the .357 SIG ammunition. It uses a modified slide, frame, .357 SIG barrel and magazine but is otherwise near identical in looks to the Glock 22. It has a 15-round magazine capacity. (A Glock 31 can be converted to .40 S&W with no further modification than a new barrel.) Price: 450-500

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Mine is the 1911 but since so many people have already picked it I'm going with my 2nd favorite, the Taurus Judge.

As far as versatility and quality of self defense weapons go I have to say the Taurus Judge is the winner.

It fires 410 shot shells or .45 long colts. However I like the slug over the .45.........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join