It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Few Thoughts of UFO's and Aliens.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hello I am fairly new to the board, so hopefully my topic in here won't get completely flamed. I just had a few thoughts on a few things.

I happen to live in the Hudson Valley of NY fairly close (5 minute drive) to the infamous town of Pine Bush.
www.pinebushufo.com...

I even dated a girl who lived on Searsville Rd. for over 20 years which is mentioned in the above site. Herself and I unfortunately have not seen anything out of the ordinary around here.

As I have scoured the net over the last several years, it's usually the same things boiled down to either flying saucers/strobes/little green men/3 to 6 foot pinkish grayish aliens/abductions with a good chunk being debunked and fake.

I don't deny that were are alone, it's close to being mathematically impossible and we were probably visited by another alien race one way or the other.

My thoughts are this. Maybe we are looking for the wrong thing? Maybe we should be looking for triangles (Or any other oddball shape) instead of saucers? And if we were looking for saucers, maybe they are an inch in diameter and not 30 to 35 feet wide? And if the aliens were studying us, why do they keep they're lights on at night and not off to remain undetected? Maybe aliens are only one inch tall and we would just have to look harder?

People disappear for any assortment of reasons. Some people claim to be abducted, which is fine, I respect that. I might be wrong but I don't think I have ever heard of a story of which the person is not to be seen anymore after a witness saw them getting abducted. They always come back. After speculation over a period of time some say that some of our technology is from UFO's that the military has found and developed on. Area 51. And not only have we takin thier UFO's we have taken in thier aliens also and studied them. Now after we study them, have we ever let them go? (I don't think so) Now wouldn't you think the "aliens" would have come to save thier comrades after all this time? Knowing that thier technology is more far advanced than ours? I would "assume" so.

I am not here to knock on the UFO community here. I am in fact part of the SETI Team here. Like noted above I do believe that we are not alone. In fact I feel that they are waiting for something atrocious to happen here on earth before they really come in and investigate us because it would be the safest time to come in. Maybe I am just waiting for something phenomenal to happen, make all the non believers = believers. My questions above have probably been speculated by a majority of you, I just thought I would post my opinion.

Cheers.

d1k

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   

it's close to being mathematically impossible

Thinking on human terms of transportation sure it is. But an older civilization could be thousands if not millions of years more advanced then us.

why do they keep they're lights on at night and not off to remain undetected?

Who says they are lights? It may be some kind of reaction that their ship causes while in our atmosphere.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by d1k]

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Thinking on human terms of transportation sure it is. But an older civilization could be thousands if not millions of years more advanced then us.

Not only that. It may be possible that they are so far away that, when a transmission arrives within the "human zone" (human planetary colonies etc), their world/worlds or even their entire race may be long gone, if we are not by that time.

Now wouldn't you think the "aliens" would have come to save thier comrades after all this time? Knowing that thier technology is more far advanced than ours? I would "assume" so.

I've always suspected that the aliens we know of (the greys) have a sinister plan against us. For one, it's this quote, that they have not come here to get their friends/comrades, or even their bodies. Maybe they don't mind as much as we do about their own bodies (in the sence that you have to burry it, like we on earth are used to). Besides, how do we know thay haven't gotten the bodies already? How many here have access to top secret military installations, where alleged, these things exists?

Another thing is the survelliance thing. Some humans do strap devices on animals to measure things, like how many there are etc (I don't know exactly, okay). Maybe they do this on humans?

What about the spiritual things? Well, if they have higher technology than us, they can fly these distances, they seem to be, overall, much better at everything than humans are. So why can't they be better withing the "spiritual realm", like, trick us with feelings? That's sinister. That's like sleeping with a woman you love, who in secret was the one who murdered your family, without you knowing it.

This doesn't necessarily mean they must be evil, just that I don't trust them. Now, when and if the land in a public area, I won't go out with a gun shooting at them, but I will keep a distance, if you know what I mean...

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Maybe we are looking for the wrong thing? Maybe we should be looking for triangles (Or any other oddball shape) instead of saucers?

A civilian UFO reporting agency on the internet actually gets more triangular UFO reports than even saucer shaped.

nuforc.org...

And if we were looking for saucers, maybe they are an inch in diameter and not 30 to 35 feet wide?

Its fairly hard to see and report on such small saucers if indeed they would be flying around. People report what they can see, and what we see usually has to be fairly large for it to be noticed.

And if the aliens were studying us, why do they keep they're lights on at night and not off to remain undetected?

Alien psychology is unknown to us. So we really can only speculate using what little we understand regarding human psychology. I can only guess that they allow themselves to be seen on purpose as some small means of contact.

Maybe aliens are only one inch tall and we would just have to look harder?

There have been reports of small doll-sized aliens. As mentioned above, people usually report on what they can see, and most usually, it has to be big to be noticed.

People disappear for any assortment of reasons. Some people claim to be abducted, which is fine, I respect that. I might be wrong but I don't think I have ever heard of a story of which the person is not to be seen anymore after a witness saw them getting abducted. They always come back.

I've read reports before where people have witnessed somebody being taken and the person never returning. Its very uncommon though. There have even been a few deaths attributed to UFOs/ETs.

Now wouldn't you think the "aliens" would have come to save thier comrades after all this time? Knowing that thier technology is more far advanced than ours? I would "assume" so.

Probably not. Much of what I've read concerning what little there is to read about captured aliens is that there seems to be secret-agent type denial of existence if aliens are captured. I've not read of a single case of aliens being saved after being imprisoned by humans. Too speculative for me to even really make an opinion.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I guess all I can say is do your own research...

In mine, I've come to the following conclusions, supported by numerous and varied (more trustworthy) sources...

1. Aliens are visiting and abducting humans.

2. There is some kind of covert partnership between the aliens and some world governments.

3. There are different types of aliens, with different agendas, but those involved with the government are of the "Gray" variety.

4. The first crashes and alien "guest" were the results of radar interference with their drives....something they didn't foresee occuring.

5. There was some kind of deal struck, to turn a blind eye to abductions, that was later found to be distasteful, and led to an altercation.

6. We are currently in a stalemate of some kind...or at least costly deterrence.

7. Their intentions are NOT benign, but self serving.

8. Much of our technology today is derived from the original reverse engineering of alien hardware.

9. Triangle craft has more evidence pointing to them being government hardware than alien.

10. We're pretty much screwed as our leaders have no problem selling us all out.....

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thank-You for all your replies. You all have opened up my mind a little bit more.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

9. Triangle craft has more evidence pointing to them being government hardware than alien.

Hi Gazrok,

Thank you for the excellent overview of the space-alien situation.

Regarding number nine, can you give us any additional information about it?

Thanks...

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Sure, search under either TR-38 or Aurora, and you'll find the answer...

new topics

top topics

join