It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Coincidences in cartoons tv shows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Hi this is some 9/11 Coincidences in cartoons can you find more and let see how much can we find of those stuff this is cartoon but old tv shows ect.

this one simpson 911 magazine and germs say freemasson run the country

[edit on 8-9-2010 by knowneedtoknow]

[edit on 8-9-2010 by knowneedtoknow]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Apparently this was 4 years before the event:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a134d35b46f0.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

yes it was in 1997

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Look for some more, please! Okay? Seen the Simpons one here before. And, not sure if I saw it here, but saw the X-Men one before, too.

Just saying..........

I enjoy seeing these various "coincidental" appearances of 911 and dual towers. There's probably more than these out there. Actually, I think I have seen more than these.

Just wondering, as a side note, is not what we see now, quite similar to the early times of the 20th century? The movies and eventually, the cartoons, that let us know what is actually occuring and going to occur?

Is it propaganda, is it warnings from concerned artists, is it just a means to acclimate people to eventually accept what is to be?

Or is it just art imitating life? And once in a while some artist just randomly hits upon something that occurs later on?

Just wondering while I take a break from putting hidden symbols of the nephilim in my current painting, for amusement.

Thanks for reminding me about the Simpsons episode.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

ya i will find some more but in tv all tv in america is brain wash you got no education what so ever just some csi miami ny this that hey in csi they tell you what to do to make a perfect crime so what after they will say that bin laden use they technique because off those tv show anjoy you fat food and brain wash on tv America.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I do find these interesting but also think people are too quick to draw parallels due to their perceptual accentuation. Yes, they're oddities but put some things into perspective. I'm not saying there's nothing to any of the allegations of prior knowledge but some of these are what you want to see in my opinion. Here's some of my thoughts.

Why is NYC so popular and in so many forms of media? Could it be that it's the most populated city in the US, the most famous city in the US, the most visited city in the US among other titles?

Why were the twin towers often chosen to represent NYC? Because pretty much everyone could associate them with NYC, much like The Space Needle is synonymous with Seattle, The Capitol Building with DC, The Eiffel Tower with Paris and The Sydney Opera House with Australia..

The scene in X-Men with The Statue of Liberty and Twin Towers kind of cracks me up. The two are correctly represented in the comic as they appear in real life. The fade between comic and real life seems to hint of something that isn't there besides the fact that they are both there. One has smoke and the other doesn't. What is that predicting?

Why were the TT chosen in the comic to lie in ruins? Why was The Empire State Building chosen for King Kong? Why was The White House chosen in Independence Day? Why was the Capital Records building chosen in The Day After Tomorrow? Recognizable buildings add more realism.

How could the X-Men have decided to write that thousands would die and many more injured? Is it really a stretch to assume that when an average of 50,000 people worked in the 2 towers on a typical weekday?

The X-Men don't even mention, at least in this video, how the TT got to lie in ruins. The closest it comes is showing an airplane in the air which doesn't seem odd considering the fact that 3 major airports service NYC with combined passengers holding either the first or second spot for the busiest in the country.

The Simpson's one kind of cracks me up too. Yes, I can clearly see that the TT look like an eleven. In order for that to make sense it would mean the designers of them, over 50 years ago, planned the buildings to look like an eleven in preparation of the attacks on 9/11 and for The Simpson's episode. I know, but the magazine cost $9 and it can't be a coincidence.

Kyred questioned if it's art imitating life. One could also question if it's life imitating art. If someone is going to attack something they're going to do it to a recognizable place. Coincidentally recognizable places tend to be all over the place because they're recognizable. For fun, where are all the references of The Pentagon getting attacked and The White House getting attacked and predicted in media? I don't recall seeing these discussed previously.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Cool i see your point of view i agree AND RESPECT TOTALY YOU OPINION DONT GET ME WRONG me i was just asking for some more coincidence in cartoon about 911. ok that may look like 911 coincidence

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Not a TV show, but a video game from 1994.

The game Urban Strike, takes place in 2001.

In this game there is a level where the twin towers are on fire:

[edit on 8/9/2010 by kloejen]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Rescue 911 is what I thought of after 9/11 occurred. It's about the reports of the emergency number 911. William Shatner's the host. I'm not sure if it's popular back then but I do usually watch it during my TV watching days.

I think the perpetrators of 9/11 used Rescue 911's number name.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

The thing for me is not so much the cartoons and movies....but our own American money. I don't know if you guys have seen this. I was under the impression that just about everyone had. But basically...if you take a 20 dollar bill, fold it on one side you have the pentagon burning and on the other side you have the towers burning...but even more is that when folded, on one side only the world United shows up, and on the other side America shows up...and they are on the reflecting sides of which airline hit which tower and which level. Here are some web links to show you what I am talking about:

www.diamond-jim.com...
www.armageddononline.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nkinga

Yes i knew that a long time ago i am still looking for a old 10 dollard bill in canada to complet my collection and yes i did fold them hehe scary and it just happend like that they change the bills for some new one right.
i think that it was a masson that printed those bills there is a owl on the 1$ bill but i dont remember wish secret society have one as a sign oo hold on i remember now the Bohemian Grove

And you know whats scrary the satellite view of washington

nazi shape bulding US Navy training base building is a Nazi

edit on 9-9-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

The sad part is most just say you are just reading into things that aren't there No matter how blatantly obvious it all is.

Remember..this paticular stance comes from very smart and scholastically versed people

I bet one could make a very blatantly obvious video presentation on all the symbologies regarding 911, the times dates, the events like the lottery thing. Show whether it was from a commercial, movie, cartoon, tv show, Illuminati Card game.
Another event that comes to mind
(like the timing between wtc and the madrid bombing was something like 911 days) etc.

But combine it all into a 90 to 120 min video presentation. Every bit of it.

Maybe send it to all the members in the government just to play with their heads. Say something like
"We are Watching" with a cover sheet of that cyclops that was in Sinbad. Just get a shot of his head in a triangle.

new topics

top topics

join