It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof...is all we asking for

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
Question for the OP, do you have any proof that Obama has NOT spent any money on this situation?

How about the fact that Obama's attorneys have only had to appear in 3 out of the 71 court cases birthers have bought forward, and his main attorney works pro bono for him? Details of these have been posted several times here before.

how about you show where Obama has spent any money, let alone millions on birther cases like you claim!

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

How about the fact that Obama's attorneys have only had to appear in 3 out of the 71 court cases birthers have bought forward,

I'll buy that...Obama had 'HIS' judges handle the other 68..

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ljtg123

Federal Election Commission records show $1,352,378.95 in payments were made by Obama for America to Perkins Coie while the law firm was representing Obama in various court cases which have sought to obtain Obama's long-form birth certificate to determine if he is a "natural born" citizen under Article Two, Section 1 of the Constitution.

www.theobamafile.com...

Note to add interesting fact. Robert Bauer is the husband of Anita Dunn who served as The White House Communications Director for The Obama White House.

query.nictusa.com...

[edit on 7-9-2010 by ljtg123]

Funny how the website CLAIMS that the records prove this..., but doesn't actually provide proof if it? This would be like someone finding my receipt for Panda Express and accusing me of giving them money so that I can horde food. Just because he purchased the services of a law firm, doesn't mean he's hiding his identity. Talk about Paranoia.

But hey, who cares about facts as long as we have desirable results, right? Isn't that the birther creed?

edit on 9-9-2010 by Snarf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

I suppose you could ask why did Obama need to spend $1,352,378.95 on legal fees....

Fair enough question considering it wasn't his money...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Originally posted by General.Lee

So-called "FactCheck" is in fact run by leftists.that are in the tank for Obama. I wouldn't trust their "facts" any more than I would give Sean Hannity the benefit of the doubt.

Since I've always felt comfortable citing this source could you please provide proof of this statement? If this source can be proven suspect I will stop using it, and would very much appreciate any evidence that you can supply in that regard. Thank you.

Factcheck is run by the Annenberg Foundation. The Annenbergs were close friends of the Reagans and lifelong supporters of the GOP. Walter Annenberg was the Ambassador to the UK appointed by Nixon. Leonore Annenberg was Chief of Protocol in Regan's State Department. They are anything but 'leftists'.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join