It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The old abortion issue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
What I and many others blackgenocide.org... have been saying for years may actually be admitted to by The National Cancer Institute. That abortions & contraceptives may cause cancer is the result of a study released with one of the coauthors of this new study being Louise A. Brinton of the NCI. You can tell by the date (April, 2009) that it was not a big hit with MSM, Planned Parenthood & the Government and did not get wide-spread coverage.
The NCI may be letting Health be above Politics. One day they may even admit to many cures for cancer and that they went with chemo for the money.
No, that won't happen. Still, the abortion rate is dropping no matter how much money the Government throws at it to keep it high.

www.lifenews.com...
The study, conducted by Jessica Dolle, appears in the April, 2009 issue of the prestigious cancer epidemiology journal Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention.

The Dolle study, conducted with the prestigious Janet Daling group of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle -- one of the first to receive recognition for highlighting the abortion-breast cancer link -- concerns the link between oral contraceptives and breast cancer

www.abortiontv.com...
www.abortiontv.com...
PlndPrnthd CDC
2000 1,312,990 857,475**
2001 1,303,000& 853,485**
2002 1,293,000&
2003 1,293,000&&
2004 1,293,000&&

www.johnstonsarchive.net...
2000 1,312,990
2001 1,291,000
2002 1,269,000
2003 1,250,000
2004 1,222,100
2005 820,151
2006 846,181

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The old abortion issue...

...always gets drug out and shoved into faces everywhere as any political elections approach.

Why should this time be any different?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I pull it out anytime, not just election time. Cancer is a serious issue to me. Abortions are a serious issue to me. Having pedophiles put to death instead of being released after 4 years is serious to me.

Are you serious about anything? If you don't stand for something then you stand for nothing.

How about no Government funded abortions to cut the budget.
Nope. That is not gonna happen either.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Doctor G]

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Doctor G]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I don't agree with abortions.

In todays society, its almost impossible for there not to be abortions. If a system is based on you getting your take, the same goes for inside a family. And if its a young teenage couple, it just is not possible. Let alone the stereo type and anger from parents that come along with teenage pregnancy.

So, the young couple will turn to an abortion clinic. Free, "safe" as they claim, and no parents signature required.

Some may say the teen couple ran away from their responsibilities. But the way it is portrayed, they did exactly what was expected of them by the current system.

Bottom line its the killing of babies. And sadly, society calls for it in its own little sub conscious.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Don't forget your risk of cancer goes up with each abortion. They put it on cigarettes but not on clinic doors.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I believe abortion is a right for any woman that chooses to abort.

This does not say that I condone the killing of the unborn.

It means that I feel it is the right of every human to make decisions concerning their own medical or ethical choices.

Who are you or I to decide what is right for an person?

If it were up to me I would make alcohol and cigarettes against the law to sell, purchase or consume. Both can cause severe life threatening illnesses.

But I have no right to tell a person they can not smoke tobacco or drink spirits.

Whether we are killing ourselves or our unborn children it is the same premises. We have the right to decide for ourselves.

I believe in the right to die with dignity when the time is right.

The right of each of us to make decisions concerning our bodies is a double edged sword. We may not agree with the decisions but believe in the freedom of choice.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I can't believe this!
We have it on cigarettes - may cause cancer
We do not have it on clinics or oral contraceptives - may cause cancer
All you want is a woman's right to choose
Are women told the facts beforehand?
Maybe you are right
So they get cancer & die - their choice

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Doctor G

Scientific Commons doesn't show any paper authored/co-authored by, or even mentioning, Dr. Louise A Brinton that shows a causal link between abortion and any sort of cancer.

I'm open to the idea that I missed the study in her list of publications. Could you please provide the actual study, rather than a slanted, biased emotion-piece that briefly mentions her as a faulty appeal to authority?

Scientific Commons: Louisa Brinton

top topics

join