It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians for 9/11 Truth has just launched

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
www.cf911truth.org...

From their intro:

There are many professional organizations and truth-oriented websites where people can research the logistical and technical issues of 9/11 in detail. We provide a review of some of the basic questions surrounding the attacks in our section on background information. However, the goal of this site is to focus specifically on the moral and philosophical implications of 9/11 and their continued effects on our society and world.

They have an intro video as well:

I encourage those who believe in the Christian faith to check out the website and connect with other Christians for 9/11 Truth.

www.cf911truth.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'll give you a "moral and philosophical" issue to break the ice with:

Do the participants of a faith-based belief system, who explicitly reject the scientific worldview in favor of a mystical worldview, have a place in a truth movement?

Putting "9/11 truth" in the name immediately suggests denial of the official story. Does having a group that is defined by faith based beliefs be in the "truth movement" tarnish the public perception of those who reject the OS, and who have tried to maintain scientific standards of proof in their endeavours?

If you'll be attempting to access the truth in this case, will physical evidence trump spiritual intuition? If it will here, why doesn't it always?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
WOW ! Some Christians have joined in the Witchhunt, I'm Impressed!

-

[edit on 8-9-2010 by waypastvne]

join