It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 The Year of Disclousure - UFO Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So I came across this little Indi documentary which puts the case as to why disclosure will happen next year , another disclosure documentary I hear you cry ..... well yes but what struck me is the part in video two , start at about 1.14 , President Obama is giving an answer to a question about statements made on ET life by apollo astronauts , he gives a standard answer to the question ,as the audience is applauding Obama then says " there may be some other folkes on their way " .
What did he mean ?
Check it out for yourself , I' not saying its definitely a statement that they are coming but politicians rarely say things of the cuff at an important debate .

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
ooh...disclosure 2001...or 02, erm, make that 03..nope, but 04 is the year, ok, 05 is it..07 is the year of truth..make that 08...09? ok, 2010, the year of disclosure...hmm..

2011, the year of disclosure...yep, this is it folks...

-holds breath-

S&F you simply to keep the hope alive, and also the general understanding I am a masochist.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

he was referencing to another political party, not aliens, keep smoking the dope and you never know who will turn up

Wee Mad

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
He's saying that he'll help children and old folks first (if he gets into office). When he says "there may be some other folks on their way" he means "maybe some people (politicians) will follow my example". It has NOTHING to do with ET life, to which Obama clearly stated he didn't know.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
He said "their way" when I think he meant "the way" (which would obviously be referring to the republicans). It's a bit ambiguous as it is. But whatever.. he didn't mean aliens!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Not really buying it.

Next year will be the Year of the Linux Desktop too. And Martial Law will be declared next year. Duke Nukem Forver, next year.

I've seen this so many times, in so many fields, I just can't believe it ever when someone says The Year of X.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Here we go again another Disclosure thread smh

If the best evidence is taking Obama's statement out of context then is it worth even bothering to watch?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
We have to ease you into it...its like a countdown but counting upwards. We have strange math.
I cant think of a better day than on 11-11-11. SUPERLUMINAL 11 DAY :!!
(14 days before Turkey Day)

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Gee I wish I had that little YAHOO smiley with the party hat

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I am not saying that I believe disclosure will happen next year , I was just intrigued by that particular comment , maybe it was just a throwaway line but it just struck me as odd .
Disclosure of other life will happen eventually , its just a question of when and to what extent.
I believe that if there is an announcement of ET visiting Earth it won't come from the US or Britain , more likely France or another independently thinking country .
All we can do is wait and see .... and of course speculate

new topics

top topics

join