It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Unbelievably Freakin' Obvious

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I cant believe this!

Ufology has hit an Achy Breaky Low.

How I wish we could raise Bill Hicks from the dead just to hear his opinion on this!

I am in no way endorsing UFO HUNTERS - But that show gets canned and this little gem gets the big old green light?

Damn that Hannah Montana Disney spare cash that they have lying around!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
It's obvious that there are intelligent aliens visiting Earth from the solar system of Alpha Centuri and that they are in cahoots with government leaders from every nation, regardless of global importance, and are organising how to enslave mankind.

I hardly think so. It's actually quite obvious that UFOs are Demons sent by Satan to confuse us into following the AntiChrist as he leads his evil demonic forces in an attempt to enslave mankind and turn them away from the Lord in Heaven and against his Holy Son, Jesus Christ, the Saviour and Warrior Messiah.

I mean, if you need proof, you need look no further than the Holy Scripture. It's all right there in plain language.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Did they really have to have Billy Ray Cyrus as the host?

Unbelievably freakin stupid

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I hope this replaces that awful show Fact or Faked! This is a good sign i think they might have canceled Fact or Faked. As for Billy Ray and son being researchers or serious UFO investigators i really don't see it. Sounds more like a silly reality show like the one with Nicol Richie and Paris Hilton not far from Cyrus show on Disney channel.

Is there a shortage on UFO researchers I mean really? Of all people Billy Ray Cyrus? Just like that show Fact or Faked a bunch of nobodies pretending to be experts

sifi channel really is just that

Science Fiction

Originally posted by NomDeGuerre
What next, Dog the Bounty Hunter chases aliens qnd gives them motivational pep talks?

"Go with Christ alien brah"

I can see them pitching a "Billy the "alien" exterminator at this point too.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Could be good. Won't be covering 2010 though surely, I can't recall a single interesting sighting, apart from spiraly things and they're too ambiguous and crap these days.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
OMG LOOK HE ALREADY FOUND AN ALIEN!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
The Syfy Channel is developing a new show apparently entitled "UFO: Unbelievably Freakin' Obvious" in which Billy Ray Cyrus (yes, the father of Miley Cyrus / Hannah Montana) and his son, Trace, will travel across the country investigating UFOs and the paranormal.

This is the definition you find next to "abortion" in the dictionary.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
At last.

A credible scientist, engineer and photography expert takes on the UFO subject.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ
At last. A credible scientist, engineer and photography expert takes on the UFO subject.

We all know that credible scientists are so utterly boring with all their hedging and focus on silly things like facts and logic and evidence. I mean, if we listened to them, we'd never know about all the alien species visiting our planet and messing with our genetics and controlling the world money supply. We deserve to know!

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mark_Frost
I cant believe this!

Ufology has hit an Achy Breaky Low.

Ufology has hit so many lows over the years, I'm not sure this is the lowest point (but it certainly is a contender for that title...).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join