It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human foot discovered on the Humber Bank near Barton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Human foot discovered on the Humber Bank near Barton

www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk

A HUMAN foot has been discovered on the banks of the Humber estuary - less than a month after one was found washed up on Cleethorpes’ beach.

Humberside Police today claimed the two discoveries are not connected to one another.

A man from Hull discovered the second foot - which is believed to have been wearing a brown leather work boot - on the south bank of the Humber, between Chowder Ness Foreshore and the Humber Bridge, on Saturday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod edit: Please use the same title as the source article.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Gemwolf]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
this is the 2nd foot about a month apart ?...................
the police say there not connected., very strange indeed..
i wonder if this is going to become like the ones washed up in the us about this time last year. am waiting for another foot to be washed up. i mean why are the feet just being washed up and nothing else ?
am going to keep a very close eye to on this story.

www.thisisgrimsby.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

the feet are washed up because they are always wearing footwear that floats.

They feet also come off the body because of the way we decompose in the ocean, a lot of life feeds on us down there and the currents break the tissue apart quickly. Therefore the weak parts of the body .i.e. hands and feet, come off first. Hands are less likely to be wearing a floating device so there your feet explanation.

Now why there's body's there is another story altogether. Most likely a bridge near by or a boat or plane crash. Or maybe the Zodiac is on the move?????

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Weird it's exactly like the feet being washed up in Vancouver

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wonder what really is causing only feet to be washed up and where the rest of the body is

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
there is a brigde near the where the 2nd foot was found but not near the the 1st. strange that 2 feet wash up in the space of a month. ive lived around these areas for 31 years and ive never heard of these many boody parts being washed up

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The two are not connected?
Do the two make a pair? Left and right? Same socks or footwear?
Sure there's another thread with feet being washed up?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikgrimsby
ive never heard of these many boody parts being washed up

Oh, my, I know it's just a typo, but that just made my day!! I bet it would be very strange to find a bunch of boody parts washing up, and one would certainly wonder how "boody" became seperated from the rest of the body.

On topic, if I lived anywhere near any of these places, I would watch my back. Sounds like an awful time to be living any where near where body parts keep washing up!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

" The police say they are not connected"

That has made my day!!

Thank you for the giggles

Were the shoes waterproof??

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
what is strange that the 1st foot that was found... the police havnt said what it was wearing ( if anything ) but the 2nd the police have said what it was wearing ????? why have they said about what the 2nd was wearing but not the 1st ?????

new topics

top topics

join