It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Correspondent says MOSSAD did 9/11 and Iran doesn't want Nukes

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
But the idea that "conspiracies are due to traumatic events and people wanting a simple understanding of the world" is pretty damn condescending.

I agree, and it seems that simple little explanation that people "want a simple understanding" is meant to appeal to the simple-minded folks who have a hard time reconciling things like the melting point of steel, or free fall collapse, or any of the scientific problems of the official story.

People accept the official story because it's nice and simple.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Certainly food for thought... The Jews are like the English or the French, but zionists is a different kettle of fish altogether. Zionists are the elite, the ruling class of the Jews as I understand it. Correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by misinformational

The entire premise is anti-semitic. Been down this road before with quite a few wanna be nazis. Nothing new here. If you don't want to be labeled an anti-semite than quit trying to rationalize this load of crap. Thats all there really is to it. Its pretty simple.

You think Mossad does bad things? So do hundreds of other secret security agancies around the world, but you pick out Israel and guess what - I question your motiviation. There is no more evidence that Mossad was involved in 9/11 than France.

To this idiocy there is only one response...

edit on 10/9/18 by Magnum007 because: To add caption

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

Anti-semitic crap.

I do not understand.

In what way is it anti-Palestinian?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to post by misinformational

The entire premise is anti-semitic.

Did you really mean anti-semitic, or did you mean anti-Zonist (or possibly anti-Israelean)?

If anti-semitic, I can't possibly tell what in there is anti-semitic. Please elaborate.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by hooper

Noting about this thread is anti-semitic.

Don't try and derail this thread in that direction. There are many unanswered questions relating to 9/11 and there are many questions relating to a possible Mossad connection as well.

Sorry but I don't understand this either. You're mixing an ethnical denomination (semite) with a governmental one (Mossad) and never shall the two become one. It's like saying that the CIA is made up of native americans (i.e. "red" ones). Which is not true, even though most (I dare not say "all") people on the CIA payroll happen to be american citizens (although that says nothing about the ethnical heritage of their employees).

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Facts are facts Hooper. If Israel is running a spy operation in our country and knows about 9/11 well in advance and it can be proven, well, stating the facts does NOT make you an "anti-semite" or whatever other garbage you are alleging. Trying to shut off the conversation on such does make you anti-American though.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Is this man a reliable source?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Why was Israel spying on us soil to begin with, if it wasnt involved?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

lol....

Of course mossad was all over it.... wake up... read... its not being hidden.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The BBC is a trustworthy network and anything it says is 100% correct

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join