It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC Correspondent says MOSSAD did 9/11 and Iran doesn't want Nukes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by black cat
So I guess if the Mossad did this then it wasn't Bush/Cheney? I wonder if those insisting that Bush/Cheney was behind the 9/11 attacks will be able to digest this new information or if they'll continue to insist drawing the lines that tie.

Exactly, the Truthers are so idiotic they will buy into any theory as long as it involves either the US or Israel - ditto every other bad thing happening in the world.

They have lost all sense of perspective, it's more of a religious zeal than actual reasoned analysis.

edit on by Retseh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

...In other news, "Jews Burn Down The Reichstag" & "Dreyfus Sells Secrets To The Germans"...

I only hope than intelligent readers here recognize this kind of BLOOD LIBEL as straight forward Anti Semitism. Mosasad did this, Jews did that, blah, blah, blah...

What do you people want? A second Holocaust?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I stopped using ATS a while ago because of the fast growing number of Jew haters on this website. I won't call people anti-Semites because that usually leads to a load of drivel about definitions of Semites. Jew haters is fine. I see nothing has changed - in fact looking at the number of stars given to certain posts here I think it's got worse.

Aeroplanes flew into the World Trade Centre buildings. I watched it happen.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I would not assume that rogue elements of the running government, and signatories to the PNAC such as Cheney and Rumsfeld, knew nothing of what was to happen.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Hardcore conspiracy still felt today. The amount of theories and evidence surrounding who is responsible hits all cylinders and directions. Mossad conducted one hell of response toward the so called and identified bush corporate dudes introducing the terrorism to us all while blaming and pointing fingers to whoever they want? To me this is one of many idea's with facts and responses from ATS members concluding their opinions which I respect. My only reply or question doesnt anyone else think the matter of our own country secretly fell to its knees while Bush and his corporate advocates watched & so did the rest of the world so too the osama bin laden n his religous thugs. So did the Israel's stocked a campaign against us, for us to get the dirty work done out of their way??? Hmmm. This BBC reporter or corrospondent tracked through the cracks and seals of this story, it is for us on this forum website and to all intrested to respond. Let me know what who all think of the possible tiniest smudge of a so called terrorism threat that actually attacked us??? Instead of the already compromised civilizatons and organizatons around us on this earth....Lets all just say im confused who isnt??

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Many of my friends have ask me about my keeping old news articles. This may be one reason.
After my initial reply to this post, I began to search for an article which also mentioned the highjackers.

This is an interesting one which I found. Please note the date and who made this statement.

I have always found it interesting how we never hear a rebuttal as loudly as the accusations. I believe if most sane thinkers will put this into the context of the "Ground Zero Mosgue" controversy, most of the anti-muslim retoric will die down.

FBI Admits No Evidence Linking Hijackers To 911

May 29, 2003

The FBI director stated flatly: "In our investigation, we have not uncovered a single piece of paper - either here in the United States or in the treasure trove of information that has turned up in Afghanistan and elsewhere - that mentioned any aspect of the Sept. 11 plot."

This statment can be found at::

www.americanfreepress.net... No_Evidence_/fbi_admits__no_evidence_.html

Hate always needs something or someone to feed on; if we can deny it food, it will die.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

And what about the guy who owned the WTC buildings, he made buh buh buh buh BILLIONS off insurance claims after it was all said and done.

In an interview when asked why he upped his insurance shortly before 9/11, he just smiled and shrugged his shoulders. I wouldnt be surprised due to his name if he also had ties to Israel.

"The insurance policies obtained in July 2001 for World Trade Center buildings 1, 2, 4 and 5 had a collective face amount of $3.55 billion. Following the September 11, 2001 attack, Silverstein sought to collect double the face amount (~$7.1 billion) on the basis that the two separate airplane strikes into two separate buildings constituted two occurrences within the meaning of the policies."

Source:
Larry Silverstein

edit on 8-9-2010 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It seems to me the anti-Semites are the people who claim that Mossad being responsible is the same as "The Jews did it."

Are your minds so narrow that when someone mentions Mossad, all you see is Jew? That's pretty sad... but not all that surprising considering the racist tendencies of the Right.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionel
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

...In other news, "Jews Burn Down The Reichstag" & "Dreyfus Sells Secrets To The Germans"...

I only hope than intelligent readers here recognize this kind of BLOOD LIBEL as straight forward Anti Semitism. Mosasad did this, Jews did that, blah, blah, blah...

What do you people want? A second Holocaust?

this is a bold statement. In no way has anyone ben "anti semitic" in any way. the Mossad is an intellagence agency comparable to the CIA of the United States. it represents a countries government and Intellagence/Counter Intellagence. It in no way represents religous preference. Its a Hebrew word. used in a country where Hebrew is the language. but it is attached to the government. The claims being made in this thread are that "a Governments Intellegence agency could be behind the 9/11 attacks". it just so happends that its the Mossad. which is Israel.

when people were saying that bush/cheney were behind it were people screaming "oh your being anti christian" NO!

its like blaming the christians for everything the CIA has ever done. its Meshuggah. Why do people get so sensitive over anything to do with Israel. as soon as anyone says anything about Israel people just automatically say you are being Anti Semitic.

I think people should settle down with this quick blame of everything being "anti semitic". its making you guys look bad. i mean did the jewish relegion pass out flyers saying "ok guys, if anyone brings up Israel just bash them with the anti-semitic line and make them feel like they are prejudice hate mongers."

and to those about to call me "anti semitic" im the furthest from it. i work for an Israeli school. (im from Alabama) my boss whoms family is very close to mine. is from israeli. so im a sotherner... working for an israeli. i think i would know whats "anti-semitic" (yes its ok to laugh at my reply)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The anti-Semitic remarks need to stop. And by that, I mean the people who equate Mossad to 'The Jews'.

I understand that sort of hate is all that you know... but many people are not as hateful and narrow minded as you... so you look kinda anti-Semitic when you make these accusations.

It's like a guy saying,"I don't like the president" = "I don't like black people"... I mean, that's not necessarily true... Right?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

I really haven't seen too much Jew hating going on around here, a lot of Israel hating though. Israel and Judaism are not synonymous, at least not from the practicing Jews I have known over my life time.

Israel is a piece of garbage, Judaism is not, are we clear?

That's like people ripping on Iran for its foreign policies and then crying about anti-Islamic rhetoric on ATS. Iran might be comprised of a majority of Muslims, but that does not mean bashing Iran=bashing Muslims.

edit on 8-9-2010 by Shark VA84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Mossad tried to notify American authorities off an up-coming attack but were rebuffed by the FBI, the CIA and others. What Mossad did not know was that Bush and his V.P. were planning a false flag op. Mossad did not have the airplanes, a missile for the Pentagon, weapons grade thermate, could not set the date for the War Games, give the Stand-Down Order, remove jet fighter cover from D.C. and lower the Pentagon's anti-airplane defense or lose the Pentagon's camera footage of the attack, could not put the "White Plane" over D.C. or orchestrate the cover-up or a hundred other things that only the U.S. Government could do on 911 and after. As we get nearer the truth about 911 the guilty are looking desperately to find someone, anyone to put the blame on. The Jews are an easy target, too easy. The last thing in the World Mossad would do is attack the U.S. The risk would far outway any possible gain. It would be suicidally stupid.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titan Uranus
LOL you come in. Make assumptions of what you *know*. Then based on the assumptions you have just made, you attempt to discredit the thread. All the while nothing you have stated is related to the current thread. Allan Watt was being interviewed as Allan Watt not on behalf of the BBC. You didn't even watch the vid did you.

Nice attempt at derailing the thread but I'm immune to bait and switch. It's an undeniable fact that the conspiracy theorists have been using the BBC's "prediction" of WTC 7 falling to drop innuendo that they had preknowledge of the collapse. If you're attempting to deny this then you're lying through your teeth. NOW, you're saying the BBC is "revealing that Mossad was behind the 9/11 attack". If you're attempting to deny THAT then you're lying through your teeth. If the BBC is genuinely part of the coverup as you say then there's no way the "Mossad is behind the attack" is even remotely credible. They're certainly not going to be mad enough to reveal who really is behind the attack becuase it'll eventually reveal their own involvement, too.

I'm pointing this blatant contradiction you're making, and your response of "I'm making assumptions" is rather silly. These aren't assumptions I'm making- I'm going by the statements you people are making.

I don't complain when debunkers don't listen to me. I'd be happier if geniuses like yourself would just keep to themselves rather than belittle and degrade.

Well, then, that's the problem right there, isn't it? I *am* listenign to you and I'm now asking you questions on what *you* said. Here's a blatant contradiction where the BBC is a willing participant in the conspiracy one moment and a whistleblower the next, with no real rhyme or reason why. The whole reason why you don't accept the 9/11 commission report is supposedly over its inconsitancies and yet you see to be perfectly happy with your own inconsistencies.

Can you at least address that, without trying to change the subject? Commenting on my posting frequency is NOT a valid argument.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I do believe most of the state governors were also told not to fly or be in the area that day as well. why are we stuck so far up israel's butt anyway? I can only see downsides to this arrangement and no benefits for the U.S. What right does Israel have to exist that Palestine doesn't? and don't tell me the Jews are God's chosen people, that was a self serving lie invented by a Jewish author a couple thousand years ago. Mossad is ruthless and vicious and I wouldn't think ANY tactic would be beneath them. I think there is still a thread right here on ats about an israeli soldier shooting a young girl for no reason. I firmly believe the Mossad would destroy everyone of us if it suited their purpose and sleep soundly assured that because they are "God's chosen" they can do no wrong. Seperation of church and state is important for clear thinking and you can NEVER have that in Israel. That being said I love Sammy Davis Jr.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
Maybe we should all download Megaphone, and turn it back onto their forums, newspaper comments, and to counter any input.

Doing so would reduce the effectiveness of the software.

Well again here is a link for anyone interested:

giyus.org...

I'm downloading it now. The software is called "Megaphone" and Israelis and Zionists use it to announce debates/polls/etc. about Israel on the web, so they can all click a link and flock there at once. A public volunteer version of what the US DoD actually pays people to do.

Everyone should download this software and use it to follow the Zionists, and especially to see if anything about ATS pops up.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Double post

edit on 8-9-2010 by VirginiaRisesYetAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
I stopped using ATS a while ago because of the fast growing number of Jew haters on this website.

And nothing of value was lost. Noone has missed you..members comes and go. If you have something to share, share about topic.

Originally posted by mattpryor
I see nothing has changed - in fact looking at the number of stars given to certain posts here I think it's got worse.

There are few steps in arguing

You form the last two stages and by replying to you me too.

Btw I just made a thread What the world needs to know about Jews in Israel. Hope you love it.

edit on 8-9-2010 by EFGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by Titan Uranus

The whole reason why you don't accept the 9/11 commission report is supposedly over its inconsitancies and yet you see to be perfectly happy with your own inconsistencies.

Can you at least address that, without trying to change the subject? Commenting on my posting frequency is NOT a valid argument.

Dear G.O.D. (interesting how your ATS member nam reduces to the acronym "GOD". Is that intentional?),

Debunking is dead. Accept it and move on.

After nine years of this blather do we have to keep rereading the same old same old all the same old time?

The people who you attack with nothing but more inane blather are making serious progress in the search for truth, accountability, and consequences for the real perpetrators. Are you as set against getting to the truth as you seem to be?

edit on 9/8/2010 by dubiousone because: Correct misplaced "quote" markers

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Nice attempt at derailing the thread but I'm immune to bait and switch.

Seem immune to logic as well.

In literally every single thread I have ever seen you post on, you have performed logical fallacy.

www.nizkor.org...

Your favorite seems to be the straw-man fallacy, where you attack a straw-man that no one else is even talking about.

For example, you talk more about space beams and holograms than anyone else on these forums. We could be talking about anything related to 9/11, and if you don't like it you come in and start yelling about space beams right off the bat. And then you ask, "What have I posted that's wrong?" Well for starters a straw-man argument is a logical fallacy and WRONG.

And let's see... What was your first post on this thread?

Up until now you conspiracy people have been preaching how "suspicious" it is how the BBC knew that WTC 7 was coming down beforehand...

...complete stark raving lunatics...screen scraping every paranoid drivel....

Oh, a straw-man (go figure!!!
) followed by..... insults.

You debunk yourself, "Dave."

The BBC correspondent agreeing that Mossad was either involved or obviously had foreknowledge is not necessary for anyone else to reach the same conclusion. What if 5 Muslims had bee filming the attacks and dancing along with them? Would you be defending the Muslims? HELL NO.

And never have I seen people bending over backwards so hard to try to deny everything a news article says, claiming that the news source doesn't explain itself well enough or provide more details, so therefore it must be wrong and it never happened. What a bunch of bull.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
It seems to me the anti-Semites are the people who claim that Mossad being responsible is the same as "The Jews did it."

Are your minds so narrow that when someone mentions Mossad, all you see is Jew? That's pretty sad...

No kidding, and Amen.

Someone said they were tired of seeing Israel being criticized. Well BOO HOO! Israel has killed hundreds, if not thousands of innocent Palestinian people and they continue to do it today! When you compare the casualties on both sides it's not even close. It is a slaughter. And then they act like they are the victims, and are trying to start more wars with even more countries, while THEY are the ones PROVEN to have broken UN resolutions, THEY are the ones who have NUCLEAR WEAPONS despite the ban on all Mid-East nukes... I could go on and on.

Does being a predominantly Jewish nation excuse the fact that they've broken numerous UN resolutions and are harboring nuclear weapons?

If you think so, then YOU are the racist. This is disgusting.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join