It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok, You Reached Heaven. Now what?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

edit on 9-9-2010 by Novise because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
Hello my friends. I thought today I would question you about something.

First a little about my thinking which will lead me to the question. Let's start with all the different talks about ascension, different dimensions, maybe ufo's coming to save the day, terra transforming in the 4th level, the dead aren't really dead, they just passed to the other side, you know, the usual new age thoughts. I know that is a bit scattered in topics, but I am trying to get to the end of the road where they all lead eventually.

I guess we will call that Heaven. Now I know many roads lead to that end as well, so which ever road gets you there just use that for my question.

Lets say that in the blink of a eye everything does change. We do end up on a new level, a new earth, a utopia. Whatever you want to call it. What then? You don't have to work for the man now, but for yourself or maybe to help your community. Or all you have to do if you care to is create how you want this new world to be. You help design this new canvas the new earth.

What is it you would do? There are no wars, plenty of food, etc. You know, "Heaven." Let's say you are a angel now with all the capabilities of creating. What would have seemed like magic here in the now, is now a reality on that side.

What is it you would do? Where would you start? What would you create? What would you contribute?

Im really curious as to what we would create as there won't be anything to be stressed about or to complain about.

You now have simple and mere beauty. What are you going to do with it? It is our world to now create. What will we do?

I have asked my friends this and have gotten some interesting answers to say the least. It kind of says a lot about a persons thinking, so I am curious to what you all have to say.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by yigsstarhouse]

Can't you see the idea of Heaven or Hell man made...It is flawed, makes no sense...

How can understand that you are living in a world of bliss when there is only bliss???? Visa versa for the other world...

A world of ONLY one side of duality exists and the other nonexistent, is already flawed. It can't happen.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura

Originally posted by yigsstarhouse
. It can't happen.

There is only one way to find out.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I think its important to factor in the energy and feeling in the level in that hypothetical existance of yours.

Its like trying to stab in the dark without a light, and claiming you know what it is or is not, you are training others to think a certain way, however it will be easy to tell the difference for what is real and is not.

I can give you the materials, then you can make a t-shirt, vest or whatever it is you want. You must give others the materials before you ask them to make a t-shirt, otherwise its gonna come out wrong.

I can't do anything but face you within myself, information that does not make sense to you is not compatible with your brain wave functions of operational vibrational levels, in other words its not about how advanced the infromation is, its about tunning into SAME LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING OF AN INDIVIDUAL. Which is very hard for me to do. Let me put it this way, its easier to understand information for me in pictures and whole library's of information contained within a picture, where vaste ammounts of information can be accessed and used and learned and understand COMPELETLY and easier. Its like knowing all the different things that you know, at once in real time, where you can manipulate this information to your will which is expanding outside of yourself containing the vastness of the universe or galaxy and stars. It just simply is.

First of all you must understand how things work before you pass ideas. There is no groundwork done here, no basis in anything. Therfore it cannot even be decided what it means. Your setting yourself up for failure before you began. It means nothing.

Knowledge is the only truth. Without your own knowledge of yourself. Knowledge is trust in yourself, it is not infromation. Knowledge is faith in who you are, it is not desperation. Knowledge is inner knowing, it is not outer knowing.

The way we speak it becomes impossible to understand what people mean.

Words are created with meaning attached to them, yet the true meaning alludes most of us. The meaning of words has been taken away and lost.

The only thing that was really lost was perception, speak in a manner that explains YOUR meaning, and try to avoid the words that you understand differently to avoid confusion.

Words are a very hard way to convey meaning. It is much more efficent to send information directly to the mind. A combination of both is pefered to instill meaning to your words. I will not associate with others who steal my words and run away with them, as an honorless method of spreading lies, they are my enemy within.

Who can I teach, I can teach none but myself.

How best do you learn? I suggest you start somewhere. You would be suprised at what you know and thought you don't know.

I have the utmost calm about other people's paths of experience and information. I am content with who I am. I feel deep love within myself, that some beings can feel. It feels like the opposite to the Grey Alien Fear Feeling which is an anti-life field, or in other words, de-evolutionary path.

Listen well within and hear the dancing song of reality feels like love is moving up and down your insides, and yet listen closer as you hear the wolves cry. FEEL ABUNDANCE

Do not be affraid of this overwhelming powerful feeling of love. Do not be affraid if you burst into tears, letting wave after wave hit you and errupt forth. Know that you are safe and protected.

Do what you feel is right, and your fear will cease.

LET nobody tell you what to run your life within. This is your journey, your experience.

Its time you decide what you want this experience to be?

If you are READY. You must go within NOW and search with ALL your Heart and Might and Mind. And it will come if your ready.

There are so many who are lost, you must diconnect from them. Keep steady

NEVER let ANYONE decide for you!

That is the purpose. The reason for the mess we find ourselves in as a people.

WE must uplift, unless you want to be stuck here any longer.

Thats why im here, to show the way, not to teach you, only to show you the way.

Don't you understand thats what people are trying to explain to you. To show you the way if you wanted it.

Thats why some people like me are here.

To shut the people up enough so that they shut up for a second and other people can listen in and make a choice. All within myself of course. Ahem, literally. So you fight your doubt, you fight uncertainty, and you fight negative in all its glory, and if your real lucky you will figure out what it means behind it, and further you will detach yourself from yourself essentially, space out like, and grasp information beyond time itself. Thats how its done, my processs.

Its time people know now.

Stay there it feels good

You even remember part of yourself choosing this before, and if you feel it, its never a choice but your glad.

All joking aside, we all have this choice to accept this energy or not and reach higher levels of individual learning.

edit on 12-9-2010 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I would find an empty planet , bring lifeforms there, start new lifeforms. Explore other universes. Just the usual stuff.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
i think id do what the guy in "the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" and go all around the universe and insult at least once every creature that i could

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by xX V Xx
i think id do what the guy in "the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" and go all around the universe and insult at least once every creature that i could

That was awesome.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
oh and tinker with EVERYTHING and when i say that i mean EVERYTHING mabey make a race of sentiant robots and space marines and orks
i would explore to EVERYTHING id slowly become the creature id want to be "alpha-Omega" no not biblical speaking just that consept though of being the creator and destroyer sounds..."fun"..."interesting"...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

oh and id see if the cake WAS a lie

edit on 13-9-2010 by xX V Xx because: ummmmm i need some edits?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
oh and meet the president of the galaxy at the restraut at the end of the universe

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Can't you see the idea of Heaven or Hell man made...It is flawed, makes no sense...

How can understand that you are living in a world of bliss when there is only bliss???? Visa versa for the other world...

A world of ONLY one side of duality exists and the other nonexistent, is already flawed. It can't happen.

Maybe all of reality is connected? There is "Hell" and there is "Heaven." We are somewhere between right now. It all exists. It all exists differently according to people's different perspectives. But the formula you've put forth, requiring both sides of duality, all sides of it really, still works. Because it's all connected, it's all part of the same thing. So heaven would just be the enjoyable side of the coin, a part of the ultimate reality, it is not off in it's own seperate place relying on itself as a foundation for it's existence - the foundation is all being, the entire universe/multiverse. Everything is connected in some way, the only question is how connected they are. I'm just throwing some ideas in here.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

My friend,

Can't you see that this idea of duality is man made as well. It is made inside you to rationalise your existence. In your heart, I would suspect that you would discover it is a false doctrine. So, lets explore that.

I would suspect that deep in the core of your being, you long for but one thing. That is to be loved.

Now to say that that is not Truth and must have a balance of duality, you would have to want as much love as you want hate. Do you want people to hate you as much as they love you?

Set love aside a moment. How about respsect (an off shoot of love). Do you really desire to be disrespected as much as you wish to be respected?

My point here is that a duality exists based on how we perceive things. We must change our perception to obtain a unity. It starts with our most basic desire, Love. Then it radiates forth into all things which come from love, ie. Hope, Charity, Faith, Kindness, etc.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
FART¿

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by jca2005

Originally posted by Maddogkull
Sit back have a beer grab a virgin
Muslim Heaven sounds great

Their version of a virgin is male boys....

Pretty hateful answer. I don't think all Muslim men are gay. I asked a Muslim about gays and he told me that they have gays, but never talk about them like Westerners do. I'm sure most gay Muslims gay guys would want adult lovers in heaven. Are there female boys where you are from? I never heard of them.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
There is so much work to be done, no time to enjoy Heaven. I would only go there if evil would finally turn me, then I wouldrecuperate and remember good again and return to continue wherever I left off.

edit on 16/9/2010 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join