It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simponsonville UFO 9/5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

SIMPSONVILLE, S.C. --

For a moment Sunday night, Jawad Ashey thought he was seeing things.

"At first, I was like, oh this is cool," he said. "Then I thought, 'Oh! this is kind of scary!'"

The Simpsonville man was sitting on the front porch with his girlfriend Sunday around 10:30 p.m. when a blue light appeared in the sky. Ashey says it started out small and then got bigger. He believes it was a UFO.

Source and News Video

What intrigued me about this was the similarity between this and the tether UFO.

I've seen other threads state that the dark center may be due to the propulsion system used by these crafts, but of course, this is all speculation. Take these videos for what you will.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Very odd to say the least because I can not imagine what this could possibly be.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Maybe just me, but that looks alot like a flashlight shining on a backdrop of some sort...because the shape of the light seems to change with differences in the reflecting surface.

Would be nice if we had some sense of scale/ distance...some landmarks to judge angle in sky, etc. Oh well. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

I agree that some sort of reference would be nice. If you watch the actual news interview with him it does show a slightly better video as well as the man's commentary on what happened, but still no reference points.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
you see drum vibrations in light

The air is agitated by the high voltage flying machine that makes
sound waves in the ether.
Not just air or atmosphere but the real live material ether.
Its all true, there is no need to believe, its is all actual fact.
Space is made rigid but still movable, amazing.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

XEphon.....

Thank you for posting that interesting video & accompanying information.

At "first look".....

I am very suspicious that is an out-of-focus video of one of those R/C LED UFO's.

I don't have time to look for you right now, but if you are interested you could "ATS Search" or "Google" that for more info.

I will find something for you later on when I have more time, if you or another member has not done so in the meantime.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 8-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

XEphon.....

OK.....here you go!

I am extremely suspicious that my aforementioned suspiciousness is correct!

Ring-Shaped UFO Over Los Angeles

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 8-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Increasing suspiciousness

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon

What intrigued me about this was the similarity between this and the tether UFO.

XEphon.....

Additionally.....in view of the fact you raised the "STS Tether Incident" as a comparison.....

I don't believe a comparision is applicable.

I have looked at that STS75 “tether incident” video for many years.

I recall sitting in my office with my wife years ago, during which time we both watched this video…..gob smacked…..both of us!

And then…..doubts started to creep in as I worked my way through lengthy analysis & commentary.

I guess that by the time I discovered ATS, I was still in a state of some “hope” regarding that video.

So, I worked my way through dozens of threads, thousands of posts & associated linked material until all doubt was removed from my mind.

I do not believe there are alien spaceships or other large "unknown objects" in that STS 75 “tether incident” video.

Rather than try to explain all this to you myself, I refer you to the excellent thread by DepthOfField:

STS75 Tether Incident: Analysis By DepthOfField

DepthOfField covers this subject really well.

The only thing he didn’t cover was the spiraling coloured lines displayed on that very conspicuous large UFO. I believe that was caused by a bokeh distortion of the video scan lines.

I am far from a “non-believer”. I have started my own threads about “unknowns”, I have spoken on the ATS Live Show about my own possible sighting, a close family member has experienced a very detailed sighting with a collaborating witness, etc…

I think it is important that people really look at this case carefully. I see this STS 75 “tether incident” as a pivotal video in the battle to (in the words of ATS) ”Deny Ignorance”.

Please let me know if I can provide further information or assistance.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

edit on 8-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Formatting

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by xEphon

What do you think the twin beams are from.
Remote control devices like they say about 1940s Foos.
There are Russian videos of these bright ships flying by the ISS.
That is probably why NASA had to say ice crystals and tether project.

top topics

join