It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mystery of Barack Obama Continues

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Interesting article about our beloved President. Basically money spent, people stopped from obtaining any of his records that would ppen up his past.

"A nation-wide network of researchers has sprung up to attempt to fill in the blanks, but at every opportunity Obama’s high-priced lawyers have built walls around various records or simply made them disappear. It is estimated that Obama’s legal team has now spent well over $1.4 million dollars blocking access to documents every American should have access to. The question is why would he spend so much money to do this?"

www.westernjournalism.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Take a look at the top left corner of your screen.....

Thats why

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Thank goodness you found yet another blog full of lies to toss up on ATS with the utmost minimum contribution to actual discussion from you yourself.

People almost started discussing real issues facing this country but now we can get back to rehashing old blogger lies about mysterious records. Stuff that matters.

What a joke ATS has become.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Please.
Just a bloggers rehash of the standard birther baloney.
And referencing Debbie Schlussel and Orly Taitz?
Why not the tooth fairy?
A lot of claims with nothing to back them up, just the usual misinformation.
Dislike Obama all you want, but this birther nonsense has gotten to the point of insanity.
Get a life!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterall

Then dont read my posts. Some ppl my find it interesting. There are more ridiculous posts on this site than this one.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I am not going to judge you as a poster based on one thread. I simply responded in this thread about the subject of this thread. If you really think old, debunked lies are interesting and you have a huge following for it, I will have to take your word for it. I guess I have all your supporters and followers on ignore?

Yes, there are even more outlandish things posted on ATS. The difference is when the same old crap that has already been rehashed and proven false is repeated every few months as if it were new, there is something else wrong.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

You got it! The posts below dont seem to agree, but whatever, to each their own.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Well I dont get a chance to come on here very often and there are a lot of topics, I was unaware that this has been covered before.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking

Well I dont get a chance to come on here very often and there are a lot of topics, I was unaware that this has been covered before.

Which seems odd for someone with a genuine interest in something. I would think if you were interested in facts or truth, you might have done some research. You did none. You read a blog and then posted a link to it here. You added nothing and now you even admit you did not even do the minimum of research just on ATS.

So you have no real interest in facts or truth, just posting links to blog. For this, you expect praise?

Search - Obama Sealed Records

There are a few hundred links for you to go through in your diligent search for the truth.

[edit on 9/7/10 by Afterall]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Here is Obama’s birth certificate
latimesblogs.latimes.com...

Is the copy a fake? What evidence is there?
Apparently a single word. The 1961 certificate should have called him a “Negro”, instead of “African” because only in 1968 did “black” become the proper name for Negro’s.
lamecherry.blogspot.com...
www.freerepublic.com...

But these people have seen the original certificate, and conclude its real.
www.factcheck.org...

So: Unless some 1961- born, black person from Hawi, can produce a Certificate of Live Birth, which also uses the word “African” then I remain (slightly) unconvinced.

Either way; it’s just as well the word the Birthers wanted wasn’t “Nigger”! (That could really get them talking!!!)

If the Birther’s are right, then Obama is being blackmailed by very powerful media elites (the same elites refusing to put time into investigative journalism). However I bet most people who make it to president have faced a near permanent threat of blackmail. Otherwise why should TPTB support that candidate? It’s not like there isn’t enough people who can be blackmailed, that beg for support in seeking that office.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Well some of us have jobs, some of us have children, some of us see the light of day. I have minimal time to do "actual research" so to speak. I dont have time to fly to some tiny island and visit a hospital or go to links that could be just as fake as anything else. I guess you believe fox news, cnn, msnbc all the time just because they are popular and say they are legitimate. Is Obama a natural born citizen, I dont know, honestly I dont care because even if he wasnt, nothing would be done anyway and besides, Im not here to post things that I always believe, some people might enjoy reading that. That is all I am saying.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Please.
There is no mystery here.
The simple fact is that there are people who simply cannot accept the fact that Obama was elected President. By a landslide no less.
He's creeepy and he's spooky, he's altogether ookie.
He's a Democrat, he's got a funny name, he lived abroad as a child, he's black and mildy liberal.
That's enough to freak out the fringe.
The whole birther thing is a bore, only the truley clueless believe it.
They will believe it forever, they just make stuff up, regurgitate it and rant.
Yawn

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well some of us have jobs, some of us have children, some of us see the light of day. I have minimal time to do "actual research" so to speak. I dont have time to fly to some tiny island and visit a hospital or go to links that could be just as fake as anything else. I guess you believe fox news, cnn, msnbc all the time just because they are popular and say they are legitimate. Is Obama a natural born citizen, I dont know, honestly I dont care because even if he wasnt, nothing would be done anyway and besides, Im not here to post things that I always believe, some people might enjoy reading that. That is all I am saying.

Then why would you take the time to push stories that are proven lies if you do not have the time to research them? It took me all of 3.7 seconds to type 3 words in that little search box and hit enter.

Do not give me that - I do not have time to research the lies I post - line of BS. If you cannot look into it, even a little then you have no business pretending you care enough about it to spread it.

If you really had a life, a job, a family, and things to do. You would not be wasting one second logging on to ATS just to post a link to a blog you read. Seems like there are better uses of time for such a busy person in today's world.

If you really want that to be your defense, how about you make it your signature.

'There is a good chance what I posted are old proven lies because I do not have time to look into them but I will post them anyway.'

It's cool that that is your lame excuse and it took a while to get it out of you but be upfront about it from now on and I am certain you will come across more facts than you can handle.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

What are you not understanding, I DID NOT REALIZE THAT THIS WAS PROVEN TO BE FALSE... no reason to be an ass about it, really...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

What are you not understanding, I DID NOT REALIZE THAT THIS WAS PROVEN TO BE FALSE... no reason to be an ass about it, really...

What are you not getting? You are admitting right there that you have no interest in the truth. You are just here to push lies. You have made that abundantly clear. I am not sure why you think I am still missing something.

You took the time to post old lies as if they were new news but you did not take the time to look into them even a little bit. You had time, you chose how to use it. Your choice reveals your agenda. Believe me, I understand it.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I just love how as soon as you start "another" thread about this issue,

ie: Obama's less than transparent past..

It is suddenly inundated with the same crowd screaming,

"ohh,not another one of these threads, its beating a dead horse, its boring, your just a racist."

If they are so bored of these threads then why bother reading them and posting "multiple" long winded replies?

Maybe to derails the thread, maybe to put off other posters???

Who knows, but I know if I don't like a particular subject I don't even open the thread.

The Title tells me what its going to be about...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM

I just love how as soon as you start "another" thread about this issue,

ie: Obama's less than transparent past..

It is suddenly inundated with the same crowd screaming,

"ohh,not another one of these threads, its beating a dead horse, its boring, your just a racist."

If they are so bored of these threads then why bother reading them and posting "multiple" long winded replies?

Maybe to derails the thread, maybe to put off other posters???

Who knows, but I know if I don't like a particular subject I don't even open the thread.

The Title tells me what its going to be about...

Who said anything about racism?
This is about ATS going down the tubes due to people thinking peoples blogs are news and don't do any research themselves before mindlessly posting it.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

No interest in the truth....The article was not my words. I didnt know that it was my sole responsibility to do research on someone elses blog. I saw it, put the information out there to let ppl decide for themselves. Your such a HUGE TRUTHER, I know, you are perfect, you never ever put information on here unless it completly true, you are my God, you should be the next Glenn Beck because both of you are so perfect. Or maybe you can be Sarah Palin. Can you see any foreign countries from where you live? You just seem like a prik..

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What about all the other Obama mysteries?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Thank you! I just came acrossed it and posted it. I didnt realize that it was proven false. Then you got certain ppl jumping down my throat basically saying that im discrediting the whole site. Really, how bout the coming apocolypse thread, isnt that happening tomorrow? Raeally

top topics

<<   2 >>

join