It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craziest conspiracy theory web sites?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This one wins for hands down hilarity.

unfastened coins

The style of this page is alright, but the writing is either a brilliant attempt at tongue in cheek humour, or this kid is insane.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I have to go with humor. I was 50/50 until I read this bit

Even though some of the world's richest and most famous passengers were on the ship, not a single video was made of the Titanic sinking.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
I have to go with humor. I was 50/50 until I read this bit

Even though some of the world's richest and most famous passengers were on the ship, not a single video was made of the Titanic sinking.

I literally laughed aloud at that

Second line.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

He truly is the wisest man on Earth....

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Of course there's video of the Titanic sinking.

James Cameron made about a trillion dollars with it.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

But didn't the li'l old lady drop it into the ocean?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It's Maddox. That's his humor style.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I got one that fills all the criteria.

www.truthism.com...

There is also three links at the bottom of some other crazy conspiracy site.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seiko
This one wins for hands down hilarity.

unfastened coins

The style of this page is alright, but the writing is either a brilliant attempt at tongue in cheek humour, or this kid is insane.

Big Maddox fan here. Been following him for years.
He's hilarious.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Anyone remember Bob Welch? Formerly of Fleetwood Mac, and "Sentimental Lady" fame?

He's apparently opted to enter the contest for goofiest conspiracy theory sites:

Bob Welch Official Site

Stumbled across that when my sister asked whatever happened to him and I wondered myself.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by LostEmpire

I agree with you on that and i also agree with Nenothtu, Netties Hermit, and BAID as to the

Wayne Herschel Oneism site. Infact i would go so far as to say that "Truthism" was a precursor

for "Oneism" note the "ism"

Both sites use exactly the same theories and symbols and manner of bending facts to fit in with

their fictions. Wayne Herschel claims "oneism" i wonder who is responsible for "truthism." Both

have little regard for women. I invite every Female on this site to go on the "Truthism" site and

scroll down to Women !!!

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What got me really interested in cons. theory was a site I stumbled on a few years back, I was searching for something really mundane, like people search or something and came across a Japanese website that stated that there was a war going on in space between aliens and humans, it was translated by whoever authored it from Japanese to English. It was really difficult to read, but it just sucked me in to this vortex of madness, like could something like this really happen? It had pictures along with the text of what was represented as aircraft, both human and alien fighting in front of the sun. Really crazy stuff. Got me thinking beyond discovery channel and mystery TV shows. I wish, wish, wish, wish, wish I could pull it up for you all to click on. I was able to for a while as I had remembered what I had typed into the search bar. But alas, search results change and memories fade....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join