It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UVB-76 wakes up, 4chan message warns of World War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

UVB-76 wakes up, 4chan message warns of World War

fromtheold.com

UVB-76 is the call-sign of a shortwave radio transmission that broadcasts what many believe to be Russian Morse code. Also known as the buzzer that has the sound of a alarm clock with a flat battery. Since 1982 there were only 3 times when the buzzer's signal got interrupted and on August the 23rd something happened. A person with a "Hebrew" voice said the following words:

UVB-76, UVB-76 – 93 882 naimina 74 14 35 74 – 9 3 8 8 2 nikolai, anna, ivan, michail, ivan, nikolai, anna, 7, 4, 1, 4, 3, 5, 7, 4
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I am not sure if this has been posted. I did a search and the last post was from May about this that I found where as this is from August.

It does say it is from 4chan and a lot of people have commented that they are big on hoaxes, but I am trying to do more research to see what else I can find. I did find a random quote that seams to be gone now.

"So UVB-76 activity continues...what the *!!# is going on?

Station goes online in 1982. Broadcasts the same beeping noise for 15 years. In 1997, broadcasts a cryptic message. 5 years later, another cryptic message. 4 years later, cryptic message. And now in the past month, we have nearly daily activity. Look at this !*#%. Is it apocalypse time yet?

>At 1631 UTC August 25, 2010: "38, 77, 38, 527, a, 3, 50, 3707, 55, 73, 3, 8, 5, 2, 7, Anna, Konstantin, Konstantin, Roman, Elena, Caplya, Ivan, Yakov, 3, 5, Dnjyaj, Viljanka, 5, 5, 2, 3, UVB-76, UVB-76, 38, 527, AKKRECIA, 3609, 55, 73, 3, 8, 5, 2, 7, Anna, Konstantin, Konstantin, Roman, Elena, _, Ivan, Yakov, 3, 5 ,0, 9, 5, 5[a sound similar to if someones saying "yeah!"], 9, 3." "Recorded transmission", UVB-76.com, August 25, 2010 1631 UTC.

>On September 1, 2010, the buzzing has stopped and Morse code can be heard, repeating question marks. "Recorded at 04:05UTC When the buzzing stopped.", UVB-76.com, Sept 1, 2010.

>On Sept 1, 2010, around 17:00CDT (UTC -05:00) the buzzing came back intermittently along with a song, at intervals (repeating). This song is believed to be Dance of the little swans from the ballet Swan Lake by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. "Recorded at 17:22CDT", UVB-76.com, Sept 1, 2010. "Recorded at 17:14CDT", UVB-76.com, Sept 1, 2010. , "Recorded at 17:17CDT With Song", UVB-76.com, Sept 1, 2010.

>On Sept 1, 2010 Starting at 17:00 CDT, the same part of song was played at intervals, followed by 15 or so buzzes, usually accompanied by morse code "Pictured At at 17:36CDT", UVB-76.com, Sept 1, 2010. (as pictured) The piece from swan lake was always the same small clip. "Recorded at 17:36CDT", UVB-76.com, Sept 1, 2010."

or maybe I am just missing it and can't find my way back to it. I read this last night and was goign to make this post luckily I still had my Ctrl+c set to this. Well let me know what you think.

If my search was just off and this has been posted please delete.

fromtheold.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Well it's certainly interesting, on one hand 4Chan has done some things that could potentially be perceived as admirable. On the other hand they have a track record of doing quite a few things that are less than desirable and having people of the like. So pretty much sticking on the fence is about the best I can do, despite the interesting message that has been left.

If I am not mistaken wasn't it this year that Russia had another incident dealing with a radio station? I know it was posted on here I will certainly have to look for it again.

[Edit]
Found it - man that was fast

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Gigantea Rosa]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gigantea Rosa

What did you search? I still only pull up posts from May where this is from August so it seams to be a different message. Also the stuff I had quoted from Sept that seams to be lost now.

I sure wish I could find where I searched when making the thread I started last night. Ugh I suck at searches though.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

I just used the "UVB-76" as my main search and it appeared at least second or third on the google list. A few other things popped up as well relating to it's going offline. No worries either about being bad at searches I am as well which is why I was surprised to have found that thread as fast.

I can keep looking though if you would like more, I have nothing better to do now anyway.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Listening to UVB-76
buzzer stopped wow, dont even know what to think

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Gigantea Rosa

Man I searched the same thing you searched and it doesnt pull up right. Frustrating. I just find it interesting. The last thing I read is they played "Swan Lake". It just kind of makes me laugh because on Lost the TV show they call that one secret area the Swan

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Here´s message from August 23. 2010

soundcloud.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
A number station perhaps?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Heh I'm not sure what is up with my google then since my friends say exactly the same thing when I search things for them as well.
. That's one show I need to get around to watch one of these days.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by Gigantea Rosa]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Check out the UVB-76 blog (the guy who runs it is quite an authority on the subject, and, i believe, an ATS member).

uvb-76.blogspot.com...

It seems that somone has been up to some hacking / jamming monkey business. A coincidence?

[edit on Tue, 07 Sep 2010 10:21:16 -0500 by Silver Star]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This web site, and along with everyone else I have no idea how credible this is at all, claims to have the full text from the voice recording. I won't paste it all, but you can find the 'message' about halfway down the page under Message 1 and Message 2.

In short, it says that WWIII is going to begin with the murder of Medvedev in early September 2010 which will be blamed on North Korea. It also says that there is a bomb set to be denoted in South Korea following his murder. That part gets a little confusing since why Russia would blow-up South Korea if they think North Korea killed their President, I'm not really sure.

It's translated from Portuguese -- maybe there is a translation problem as well. I'm not sure.

It also says that the following will transpire:

US / Japan join forces and fight beside South Korea
Nuclear 'event' on the West Coast of the US
Obama gets whisked away to some secret hidey-hole
Stock Market Collapses - Civil Unrest - Martial Law (resounding theme of late)
China and Russia fight together and win WWIII
New World Order begins
Australia remains largely unaffected by all of it

As a final note, the fact that under the 'proof / coincidences' part they list NK's visit to China in September as a smoking gun of sorts is rather a weak link in my opinion.

Edit: Oops - a source would have been nice, eh?

SOURCE: Plan to Trigger WWIII

[edit on 7-9-2010 by lpowell0627]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

If you are referring to my 2nd post. I quoted it last night when making the thread. Like I said I am not very good at researching stuff. I stumbled on it when googling this thing as I do not know much about it. Then when I went to refind the source this morning I couldn't find it.

So I did not make it up like in my own words. I did find it on a website I just can't find what one.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Star

Thanks for the link man. I think I found a new interest. For some reason this gets me interested. It reminds me of like I said in a post above the TV show Lost. It's like I want to know more.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The information I am about to relay to you is highly classified. No one is supposed to know this. I do not know how much time i have to relay this to you. Currently, I am behind several unknown proxies so the government is unable to track down my location

Sorry, but I have to say BS on this one. IMHO. Oh, and North Korea wins WWIII? WTF?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It's part of a research station for ionosphere research. It measures Doppler shifts on a continuously transmitted signal. It is broadcast on 4.625Mhz on the shortwave band.

[33] The equipment resolution, or its sensitivity, depends on the frequency stability of the heterodyne receiver and carrier wave of the radio transmitter. The highly stable broadcasting radio station working in a short wave range is used as radio transmitter. The radio receiver basic generator is the quartz generator with proportional thermostat system of the resonator, providing the frequency stability about 10 -8. So the resolution of the measuring complex on frequencies about 10 MHz is provided at 0.1 Hz level. With decreasing of a radio frequency this value decreases proportionally. Main parameters of the measuring are
* carrier wave frequency 4.625 MHz;
* receiver resolution ~0.1 Hz.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So, North Korea is accused of assassinating the Russian President but the Russians end up siding with the assassins? That sounds decidedly un-Russian to me. Smells alot like bovine fertilizer.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Stop, you lost me at "4chan warns..."

Seriously, 4chan is not a source for anything other than anonymous banter and opinions. ANYBODY can post there about ANYTHING (well almost anything).

So to take any prediction thread posted there as anything more than just playful speculation is naive.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
New North Korean leader could be son of a Russian

Does this fit in somewhere??

[edit on 7-9-2010 by john124]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
UVB-76 stopped transmitting back in May, and everyone thought that the end was near. I highly doubt that because of some fluke radio-waves anything major will come about.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join