It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm starting Heaven's Gate TNG - Who's in?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I believe that comets are astrological messages sent from beings of a higher power to coerce us in our development towards becoming a supreme being. These initially small indicators (like understanding the Sol centric shape of our solar system through observation) will become much larger more detailed messages of worth until eventually a large destroyer comet will rid the planet from those who have not become enlightened enough and are dangerous to our peaceful cosmic cousins.

I think the original Heaven's Gate crowd got it wrong on a number of levels by establishing a cult and claiming the wrong messenger as their saviour to name a few things.

I'm looking for other like-minded people who wish to meet our ancestors from the stars and sublime into a higher dimensional plane and dwell on the wonder of creation.

Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions upon what important factors will allow us to grow and become truly aware of our full potential.

Thank you in advance.

-m0rody

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
-five dollar bill and three quarters? CHECK
-square, purple face cloth? CHECK
-black shirt? CHECK
-black sweat pants? CHECK
-black-and-white Nike Windrunner sneakers? CHECK
-"Heaven's Gate Away Team" armpatch? CHECK
-Possibly to undergo Castration? DO NOT WANT

I sure hope that these fools were not correct. If so I feel like I got Kirk Cameroned. They could be off riding the galactic spiritual gravy train right now. CHillaxing with the space spirits. Meanwhile the rest of the planet is up the creek without a paddle. They did not even throw us a life preserver.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

do you offer a self catering option for membership ?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Are you gonna have a white faced robot that knows everything? How about a bald self-righteous guy who says, "Make it so" a lot? If so count me in.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This doesnt sound very viable from the marketing perspective,
a bad ending for the first isnt a good start for the second.

You need a new name new image better promise.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I can see this ending very well...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm in, can I run the UK chapter?

Can I be a bit picky about the Kool-Aid and specificy us in the UK drink Stella?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

No thanks buddy, dont wanna get killed by the CIA like the last lot

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Hi m0r1arty!

Well it seems you are not alone in seeking to keep the flame burning for the Heavens Gate Away Team. The web site has remained active since the travellers went off world and serves as a beautiful commemoration.

www.heavensgate.com...

There is a wealth of superb material here & some fine talks by Do. I genuinely think he was a prophet & his time will come.

Also of interest are the current series of broadcasts by Sawyer over at BlogTalkRadio.
www.blogtalkradio.com...

Sawyer was a member of the original group & his podcasts really carry the torch for all of todays TiDo witnesses with up to the minute info & thinking. Maybe you could get in touch?

It's easy to knock Heavens Gate & the Away Team & some here seem to think it's "funny", but I think it's really great that people are beginning to rediscover Do's teaching and bring it to a new audience. The true message of Heavens Gate is truly profound & it may well be that castration is a price worth paying if you go on to become at one with the Universe?

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Come on guys.

It's Monday and we need to have enough membership to at least have a committee.

People aren't just going to kill themselves you know.

-m0r

new topics

top topics

join