It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plot on humanity to erase gender

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I’m reading a book, “Illuminati”, Henry Makow PhD, which I purchased through amazon.ca , as I wanted to send something to someone who knows nothing about the NWO. He has no computer, only TV news and newspapers.

I came across this:

“A new law requires schools “to positively portray sex changes, cross-dressing. Homosexual marriages and all aspects of bisexuality and homosexuality”. This mandate affects children from kindergarten through 12th grade in California public schools.

Bruce Shortt, author of “The Harsh Truth About Public Schools” notes, “No longer will children raised in these schools understand that God made us male and female. Children will be told that because there are many sexual orientations and gender identities, they simply have to reach their own conclusions about which sexual orientation and gender ‘possibilities’ are ‘right for them’. Along with this will come the message that you really can’t tell whether you like something unless you have tried it. The likely consequences of this for children, the institution of family, our churches, and our cultures are horrendous.”

Canadian here; anyone in California heard about this? or other states as well?

[edit on 7-9-2010 by canadiansenior70]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Wow! Alert the school to sex changes that kids may have from K-12 grade... Seems a bit excessive. I don't know how much said surgery costs, but I know I couldn't make it pumping gas during High School

Just another regulation to alert nice, loving bible-followers as to who they don't have to like...

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
“A new law requires schools “to positively portray sex changes, cross-dressing. Homosexual marriages and all aspects of bisexuality and homosexuality”.

So the schools want to teach pupils to be tolerant and accepting of people no matter what their gender or sexuality? What's wrong with that?

Bruce Shortt, author of “The Harsh Truth About Public Schools” notes, “No longer will children raised in these schools understand that God made us male and female.

Good, it's about time.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
To me it just sounds like another fundamentalist whacko goin mad that the schools are teaching the kids modern social topics that are in conflict with his religious views.

Religion should be taught, not forced.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

“A new law requires schools “to positively portray sex changes, cross-dressing. Homosexual marriages and all aspects of bisexuality and homosexuality”. This mandate affects children from kindergarten through 12th grade in California public schools.

Erm....Am I missing something, whats wrong with this? we are all supposedly gods children no? promoting everyone as equal is fine by me, this kind of responsible teaching will hopefully stop sterotyping, prejudices oppresion and discrimination.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Um male and female are already promoted as equal.

Promoting self mutilation for "cosmetic reasons" AKA what others "look at you as" is disgusting and vile.

It turns kids into victims and destroys their lives.

It is sick that this is being promoted in a positive light.

This only reinforces kids to pick on each other as being different.

If only you could see the intense irony in the knee-jerk misunderstand that most of you have in relation to this topic.

You are viewing it wrong. You think this crap "protects" the "kid". It doesn't! It only promotes cosmetic surgery as a way to become "different" than you "ALREADY ARE".

It's escapism. It's like drugs. It's a way to escape your current situation in life and alter things to "feel better about yourself" and "appear different to others".

This is because it's promoted as a good alternative in life. And it's not. It's a medical disaster waiting to happen.

It should be taught as a for profit enterprise by doctors who want to use chemicals or tools to alter your body differently than it was prior. For profit.

And it is promoted to victimize people and make them feel like they HAVE to do it or else they won't be able to "be themselves". Which is totally absurd and a mental illness. You ALREADY ARE YOU. You just don't realize it!

Don't let them victimize and guilt you into having your body ruined over it.

These doctors are not perfect , and the methods are not fail-safe. Tons of adverse side effects can come from these medical procedures and it's being downplayed as if it's a perfectly safe medical operation when in reality none are.

Remember the stories of people and their plastic surgeries? And all of the bad things that can possibly happen.

If you really think about it and investigate it, this stuff is just messed up. Go look at pics of surgeries and then maybe you won't think this is all cupcakes and roses. It's freaking gross.

I don't recommend surgery for anyone, much less on your private parts holy cow thats gotta hurt !

I'd never let anyone touch mine. Much less a doctor with pills or tools to "undo" it.

"But I want to become who I really am".

Wrong. You ALREADY are who you really are.

I can't believe theres an entire industry that caters to this type of basic misconception. And it's sad how they are preyed upon and victimized. And then to cover it up, they try to "defend" the "atrocity" , by saying "be tolerant of the people who want cosmetic surgery". That's so bogus. I AM being tolerant of them, and trying to protect them from these predators who want to butcher them and experiment on them even though it can go really wrong and become really horrific for the victims.

I am saying that the "system" and the "medical establishment" is in this for profits, and they also want unwitting patients for their experiments.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I am surprised that some responses are OK with this.

I believe Kindergarten is far too young an age for these 'teachings'. That is purely messing with little minds. A little girl who is a little girl, who begins to wonder if she is a boy, because the 'teacher says so'-- off to psychiatry at an early age, and little boys as well--maybe self mutilation first because 'teacher says so'.

Who is qualified to teach this any way?

Sure if parents doesn't talk about these topics with childrem someone else should but at a later age, when their sexuality comes to the forefront.

It's the mind-controllers and handlers that have been arousing a child's sexuality at a young age just to satisy pedophiles!, like Geo H. W. Bush, Cheney and the Vatican of priests and cardinals.

It's Illuminati planning for sure! Sickos!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
the point is to become hermaphrodite and asexually reproduce

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Bruce Shortt, author of “The Harsh Truth About Public Schools” notes, “No longer will children raised in these schools understand that God made us male and female. Children will be told that because there are many sexual orientations and gender identities, they simply have to reach their own conclusions about which sexual orientation and gender ‘possibilities’ are ‘right for them’. Along with this will come the message that you really can’t tell whether you like something unless you have tried it. The likely consequences of this for children, the institution of family, our churches, and our cultures are horrendous.”

Canadian here; anyone in California heard about this? or other states as well?

[edit on 7-9-2010 by canadiansenior70]

Yes this is a world wide curriculum , developed by UNESCO and the UN . This is comming to a school near you ! OP you have barely scratched the surface of what is comming down the pipe . Sex and mastabation is being taught to children as young as five in Europe .A bloody peadophiles dream is'nt it ??? UNESCO is responsable for this filth as they set the worldwide curriculum .All the education funding comes from them and if your school does not comply kiss your funding goodbye .
Males are to become feminized and females are to become masculine . Have you noticed today how young women are aggressive and now act like males at nightspots ? Have you noticed how young boys now wear there hair ,wear womens stretch denim pants and paint their fingernails ?
This is based in the theology of the DEVIL /BAPTHOMET tarot card . You will note that the devil is depicted as having both breasts and the male organ .This equals androgeny , the hermathrodite (hermes/thoth ) and the transvestite . Symbolicly this is justified in those circles as the ying and yang balance of male/female which is a false subsitute for a healthy hetrosexual marrige . These are the same people who are pushing feminism , homosexuality and the nuclear family .Normalizing it in the media and television . Putting a devide amoungst male and female thus deviding and conquering us all . Family is the one thing that unites us and gives us something to fight for !
This approach is a effective tool/weapon being used against us and is/will do untold damage for generations to come .Who do these bastards think they are taking away our parental roll of educating our children about sex . It is our right to say when the time is right and our child is mature enough , this is our moral duty as parents !
UNESCO GET AWAY FROM OUR CHILDREN !

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If this truly is a legal reality I do not see any other purpose for it except for it to make pedophillia acceptable for children!

Whoever mandated this needs to be expunged from the system and this regulation utterly thrown out!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
“No longer will children raised in these schools understand that God made us male and female."

Perhaps if "god" made everyone only one of two genders, one of two sexualities and if he hadn't created myriad identities with which these genders can associate and a vast spectrum of sexual identities and preferences ... maybe then if would make sense to teach that he made us only male and female.

But it's not the case. The norm is to have what some little bible thumper somewhere is going to have a problem with ... because "god" didn't create just smart people and boxes of rocks ... he created a variety of people, many of whom, despite having a brain, prefer to shut it down and attempt to suppress others because that's the only way they can reach the personal satisfaction of domination over people and what may appear to them to be unusual.

"Children will be told that because there are many sexual orientations and gender identities..."

Imagine that. Children are also taught that the sun is very hot and that 4/8 reduces down to 1/2.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but I can't get all up in arms about a story about an alleged law to which I don't have the source. The OP mentions a "law in California" in very vague terms. It is very possible that the author mentioned has misinterpreted and/or deliberately misrepresented the actual facts.

I'm gonna do some digging to try to find out a bit more...canadiansenior: is there any mention of the statute number (or name) of this law?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm glad that some of you understand what those 2 paragraphs mean, as far as 'horrendous' goes.

I have a daughter. Some of you might have children, daughters or sons. Those are the two genders, male and female.

My daughter did somethiing a little strange when she was 12-14, but I didn't dwell on it, then at 19 met a real loser and married him at 20. He was in debt to the tune of $250,000.00, which she and I never knew for 2 years, when I was balancing his books, long ago left to unopened bills. They had 3 children. I loaned them some $$$ to try to catch up.

In the end, she left him and they owed me $55,000.00. She took the kids, & I sued him. I was repaid.

She is now 46 and in a same-sex relationship and now I know why I was confused when she was 12-14. She never came to me with THAT question, but she did with all the others.

I failed to ask her when she was a teen, but sure would not have asked her when she was 5 in kindergarten. She wasn't ready.

No little ones are ready at 5. My eldest sister told me what men did to women, when I was 5, and it scared the H8LL out of me.

Apparently she is happy, so there is a right time and a wrong time for all the info iincluded in my OP.

The illuminati is trying to make a world of no families and depraved people/slaves.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Well, a couple minutes of googling and I found this:

California Student Safety and Violence Prevention Act

which states in part:

The California Student Safety and Violence Prevention Act of 2000 prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity in California public schools. The law, authored as AB 537 by then-Assemblymember Sheila Kuehl and signed into law by Governor Gray Davis, amended the state Education Code by adding actual or perceived sexual orientation and gender identity to existing sections on discrimination.

We have a similar law here in B.C. (that's in Canada, eh) that protects kids from discrimination in schools on the basis of sexual orientation. Many people have publicly expressed their outrage that this would encourage young kids to "become gay", etc. I don't see any evidence that the law is there to "promote the gay lifestyle" or anything of that nature. And from what I know about gays, they don't choose that path in life. Most of the gay people I know have experienced much suffering and difficulty in life because of what they are; who would arbitrarily choose that?

The author quoted in the original article is a professional hate-monger who twists words to sell books.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by avocadoshag

I'm sorry, but I can't get all up in arms about a story about an alleged law to which I don't have the source. The OP mentions a "law in California" in very vague terms. It is very possible that the author mentioned has misinterpreted and/or deliberately misrepresented the actual facts.

I'm gonna do some digging to try to find out a bit more...canadiansenior: is there any mention of the statute number (or name) of this law?

No, the author mentions no law, but it is in his book, mentioned in OP, in chapter "Ther Cabalist Plot to Enslave Humanity", subsection "Erasing Gender", page 101.

I will do some googling to see if this is elsewhere. I lean toward believing this, after reading Aldoux Huxley's 'Brave New World', 1932, which many people think is fiction, but is was his way of telling what the One World Government was planning.

Sex was recreational, people were made in containers and the ingredients added determine if the child would be the 'village idiot' the parking lot attendant, gay or straight. All women took birth control pills as simply as (can't think of a metaphor) and everyone lived on SOMA, a drug that made them think they were happy! With the 'metaphor' in place they would go 'bowling', 'dancing' and the 'movies' with anyone who came down the pike, all in one night!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Bruce Shortt, author of “The Harsh Truth About Public Schools” notes, “No longer will children raised in these schools understand that God made us male and female.

Religious indoctrination has no place in public schools.

If you want your kids indoctrinated send them to a religious school.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

This is not a religious topic.

For the most part it has been just baby boys or baby girls born.

If school education tells a boy he can be a girl, and a girl that she can be a boy, or other variations, it is brainwashing--not religion.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'm sorry but you are ignorant. You have no clue about what it's like to be transgender. First of all, not everyone gets the surgeries. Whether it be SRS or FFS not everyone gets them. You're just making generalizations. No it's not promoted to the point where someone has to do it or they won't be themselves. If you actually did any research, you would know that a lot of therapists are hesitant to start someone on HRT. As far as the pictures of the surgeries go, all surgery is disgusting. Get over it. You do not know the mental anguish that an individual endures because of idiots like you. Why don't you take your hate speech somewhere else?

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Does anyone seriously believe simply promoting cross dressing or putting it in a positive light is going to encourage a boy who does not already have the desire to wear womens clothes and flit about to wear womens clothes and flit about?

Boys will always be boys...unless they are not.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

This only reinforces kids to pick on each other as being different. If only you could see the intense irony in the knee-jerk misunderstand that most of you have in relation to this topic.

Now that's ironic!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join