It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious visitor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hello, I've always been fascinated by the creativity from the community on this website and I'm always curious to hear about what civilians think is going on, you can call me Maglite, it's a popular flashlight company, got my hands on a little one in Germany about five, six years ago, very solid and works well.

I have a military background, light work in the private sector that unfortunately dried up with an injury I sustained. I've been to Area 51 and I've come into contact with various information of a 'sensitive' nature so I know some things.

However the reality about area 51 and UFO's etc etc is not as exciting as what many in the general population believe it to be and I don't have any intention to spoil that, I'm just here to give my 2c on other topics and see what the gossip is.

See you folks around and thanks for reading my post.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Maglite8590

Welcome mate.

Unfortunately, unless you were security cleared to a cosmic level, you wouldn't be shown or told about the reality of the time of day, let alone the actual goings on of cosmic level projects.

The military can and does lie to it's own, just as if not more effectively that it does the general populace.

Enjoy your stay.

new topics

join