It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So what happpens to you if/when Abrahamic faiths are proven to be true?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I sit in a corner and cry in the knowledge that an evil, immoral, jealous, vindictive, selfish, illogical monster has dominion over the universe and everything I love.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

It hasn't changed since it's recitation? And you think that stands in favour of it being written by the creator of the universe? It still doesn't change the concepts of Martyrdom and Jihad which the Qu'Ran teaches it's followers.

It teaches people to kill un-believers and submit to God's will. I don't know about you but i want nothing to do with this tyranous institution.

There's no exuse to call yourself a Moderate, you either believe the messed up ancient morales and ethics of men who once lived or you wise up, think critically, embrace the age of science instead of actively trying to dilute it and convert people.

Where does Allah mention the theory of relativity, where is the critical evidence that it presents? If it does use the word or similar words to "expanding" - Where is the data to back up that statement whether it is true or not?

Religion is intellectually bankrupt, in any other area you would be pressured conversationally by the reasons you use to back up your belief.

QUESTION: You have a large crystal buried in your garden? How do you know this?

ANSWER: I just have faith, why do you want to question me? I don't need any evidence. Are you going to take away my faith? My family and i feel warm when we stand around digging on Sundays....

You see, any other arena of debate, these tenuous arguments simply just do not hold water. When someone states a crazy belief in religion it is respected, WHY?

That's why institutions like Scientology get away with the things they do.

edit on 16/9/10 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
And this is referring to the same book that speaks about unicorns 3-4 times in it?
right....its more fiction then fact thats for sure.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Honestly out of all the things written in the bible, I would sooner believe in unicorns than anything else xD

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I hate to rant on this, but in case you haven't read the stuff here

www.thechronicleproject.org...

(Read the study notes first) I believe this research proves the original point, that the stories are true and now we have proof (Read the study notes)
The language shows it is not of Earth
Can't be changed or corrupted or diluted over time.

How did it hit me?
Painful and after the pain went away, illuminating

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by shoulda taken the blue pi

Yeah the bible was written off earth...... Can you give me some evidence that would enable the Scientific Community to endorse this theory with rigorous support?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join