It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO Footage -- Hoax?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

By way of commonality produce a 10,000 word document about what you think about omelettes. Harvard referencing and reputable sources only.

Do this for just now and I feel the time wasted by others following up on your 'non-serious' demands in this jokey, fun environment where people sign up to Heaven's Gate or believe in a cure for their cancer, will have been matched - if not bettered.

That big impressive blue bar under your name really let's me know what you think of all the hard work done by those who created that computer you are typing on, house you are living in, society which protects you and road system which keeps you in imported luxuries.

Lulz!! I've converted!!

Today is the day that I've seen the light!

No-one is here for factual analysis of the unknown which will benefit us in the long run as a species - it's just for the playground antics.

I seriously have been baptised - expect a new avatar, a new attitude towards what should be researched by those who are willing to set wrongs right through volunteering their efforts and expertise and a firm embrace of my lulzy trolling believer buddies!!

Thank you!!

Perhaps I'll hit a clocktower and bring a little attention to this place? I mean that's never happened before has it?

Nope - how this place is run and who is allowed to run amok is completely and utterly acceptable - obviously. I mean look at it.

I'm a new man - Alleluia!

-m0r

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Really?
That's interesting, I would enjoy the links actually.
Some people on this thread take this forum too seriously me thinks..
~Keeper

Tothetenthpower.....

Here's the link, as also posted by M0riarty (above).

www.youtube.com...

I'm sure you will enjoy his movies!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajmusicmedia
reply to post by vertecles

I spent 16 years as a graphics designer; I know a lot more than you think. I also know exactly what type of details artists tend to miss; this guy is amazing.

As for the post directly above mine; the guy must have been posting same time as me.

Fair enough mate. It is quite likley yours and the post above were indeed seconds apart. Sorry.

However, I do think you are under-estimating the quality of many amature artists out there.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Try looking at the suggested videos in the sidebar next time

He made multiple Los Roques videos, this is part 3

Edit: Beaten to the punch

[edit on 9/7/10 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
seeing the scenery he used, i wonder if he did those so called hati ufos:

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
seeing the scenery he used, i wonder if he did those so called hati ufos:

HomerinNC.....

I don't believe Manbird12000 created the Haito UFO video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
That video is awesome in the OP. Nicely done. Whoever put that together is talented.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
i figured MAYBE with the scenery lol
either way, hias stuff is good, I'm a 3d modeler and animator...and i suck compared to this

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty
The guy openly admits time and time again that he is a video artist who purposefully puts forward hoaxes to test his skills.

No he doesn't. Stop spreading disinfo m0r1arty. His videos are fiction not hoaxes. If you'd read some of his posts you'd see he's working on a film. Other people upload his videos and use them for hoax purposes, but he doesn't.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

I only wish you could have posted that before I saw the light of believing freelance_zenarchist, I would have said you were right and I was wrong but trying to talk to someone who doesn't understand how to research and quite wrongfully used language I thought they'd understand in lieu of written accuracy.

But you are too late now...

I'll now take it a step further and say that he has a psychic link with these aliens which compels him to a prophesy with every inch of his being the impending doom that is coming. His ability level is too good to be merely human and he must have the spirit of Bob the high master of Zfhgrm IV in his mind manipulating him to do these things.

I know because I believe the cat that stays on my roof stops the mind rays of control from their base in Alpha Centuri.

To find out more do your own research... I did.

-m0r

NB: Still working on this my believer buddies am I getting it right?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

No he doesn't. Stop spreading disinfo m0r1arty.

That's what m0r1arty is 'best at'.
and that's not saying much.

Well done CGI.
Dude should be working for hollywood.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm sorry, if you can't immediately tell this is CGI, you just may have an IQ below 30.

I don't mean to offend anyone. I just speak the truth.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by illumin8ed]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

Oh I've changed as I've noted at the top of this thread.

I'm all for the believing now - I thought I was spreading the truth before but I've realised that the real truth is beyond comprehension from those not involved with Zur-en-arrh meditation.

I've been reborn and seek to enlighten everyone to the nth degree of dimensional interconnectedness.

-m0r

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

It's a miracle!

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

As long as you understand I'm not joking then super!

Hope to see a lot more of you and me discussing things which I once thought were silly in a serious, yet fun, way!

-m0r

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the author of this work actually states in one of his other videos that this, and other cgi ufos he's made, are part of some story or something he's writing. I could be wrong about that, though i don't think so. But yes, it's definitely cgi, and the guy does state that in the description of one of his vids.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Hey ATS,

I don't know what to make of this footage, I just found it stumbling and was surprised I had to seen it before.

I'm sure it's fake really, all CGI, but really good CGI. My friend thinks it's the real deal, and we have no way of proving each other wrong.

Anybody else seen it?

I figure the more knowledgeable members would pick it apart.

If this has been debunked, I'd love to see the evidence from another thread.

The name was generic so ATS search didn't really help.

Thoughts?

~Keeper

[edit on 9/7/2010 by tothetenthpower]

Uhh, the very first thing - Manbird. Great CGI artist.

I know it's probably been said already, but .. well there ya go I spose

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

NB: Still working on this my believer buddies am I getting it right?

try working on comprehension - you may get more out of it!!

lol

Point - you said he admits to hoaxing, he doesn't. He admits to creating art. Other people use his art and perpetuate it as a hoax. Manbird is not in contact with teh alienz.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I know this case has already been signed and sealed, but that CGI is pretty damn obvious.

I'm not a "video expert" but I think anyone who found that convincing either A) needs to become a lot more discerning in their video watching or B) needs to stop suffering true believer syndrome

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yeah, it's a hoax. Whenever there's a video of a UFO that is at night time, super blurry, in black n white or the video is way too shaky then it's usually fake.

This was a nice school project that probably got them a B+ or no less than a B.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join