It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you don't like Obama are you against black or white people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Obama is a "mullato", not black or white. He has more black blood
in him and more white blood in him than I do.

We, the "crew" at the "bottoms" think he is trash.

We thought Bush and Cheney were trash, too. Where are their orange jumpsuits?

Personally, I thought Bush and Cheney would have ended up being dragged through the streets like Mussolini.

The crew says Hi! They are all well. Even the bots.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
obama is probably a sociopath or just a good actor ... anyways ... thats the best description

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by chorizo4

What does the color of his skin have to do with him being President?

Are you affected by his skin color and when viewing his polices or proceedures?

This looks like a bait thread to me.

~Keeper

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I would give my right nut to see Bush or Cheney in an orange jumpsuit. But they just walked away!!!

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I concur, why do you think it would immediately boil down to race?

Maybe I don't like him because he's a politician.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

What color of his skin am I supposed to be offended by? The black half or the white half?

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
the title of your piece is misleading at most. Color has nothing to do with likes or dislikes, but the person behind the mirror does.''

~holly

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

I don't really care what race he is, I'm not even American, but I thought it was really amazing that you guys actually elected a person with such "dark" skin. I'm not trying to be racist at all, I seriously thought that was a special day.

Now at present, I still couldn't care what race he is, but I do know he's a liar and his promises of "change" were deceiving. I trust the man about as far as I could throw him.

The crew says Hi! They are all well.
What's that supposed to mean...the crew of idiot trolls making threads like this?

[edit on 6/9/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

But if you disagree with Obama's policies don't people say you don't like black people? But he is half white!

Why don't they say you don't like white people?

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S

I don't really care what race he is, I'm not even American, but I thought it was really amazing that you guys actually elected a person with such "dark" skin. I'm not trying to be racist at all, I seriously thought that was a special day.

Now at present, I still couldn't care what race he is, but I do know he's a liar and his promises of "change" were deceiving. I trust the man about as far as I could throw him.

The crew says Hi! They are all well.
What's that supposed to mean...the crew of idiot trolls making threads like this?

[edit on 6/9/10 by CHA0S]

Yes! We are idiot trolls. Please put up a banner with us on the interstate to inform people what we are.

Anyhow, we are going to rest now, and take care.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I find it a little funny that people seemed to be so worried and appauled at the fact that some folks wouldn't vote for Obama because of his skin color, yet ignored the fact that far more people actually did vote for him because of his skin color. Why is it not a problem to vote for a black man due to his race when it's a huge problem not to vote for him for the same reason? Oh wait, I already know the answer to that.

Obama being black is a big reason that he won the election, though admittedly not the only reason. I'm sure that there were many people who voted for Obama simply because he is black. The MSM was constantly bringing up the fact that many white people wouldn't vote for Obama just because of his skin color, yet they almost completely ingored the fact that many black (and white) people would vote for him for that exact same reason. Somehow the former is inconceivable, while the latter is perfectly fine. I'm willing to bet that the number of people who did vote for Obama due to race, far outshines the number of people who didn;t vote for him for the same reason.

I have also noticed that many people like to imply racism if you don't support Obama. In fact, such a scenario seems to be a recurring theme. For me personally, I don't like Obama because he is just a continuation of Bush and I believe that he is just as scandalous. It really has nothing to do with race, so much as deceit. What really gets me, is that so many people were worried that McCain would only be a Bush II, yet here we sit with George W. Obama.

About a year ago, I was talking politics with a friend's father (who happened to be black). When I was trying to explain to him that Obama has yet to keep a single promise, he asked me if I was just upset that a white man wasn't in office. This is in spite of the fact that I had expressed my dislike of Obama for being just like the white man before him, Bush.

--airspoon

[edit on 7-9-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

lol
well don't blame me
I voted for Ron Paul

and it had absolutely nothing
to do with skin color and had
everything to do with his view
on the constitution and the FED.