It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video game with Nibiru easter egg?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

This is a really accurate depiction of exactly what would happen if(notice I said if) Nibiru was visible to the average human being: marshall law warfare.

I mean we are so quick to talk about the day but what about the months leading upto 2012. I think either way there will be bloodshed. If Planet X is visible there will be downright carnage if it is not visible there will still be people killing because they sincerely feel the end is upon them. Either way i'm not too stoked about the year 2012. Just has a bad vibe to it. Hopefully the PTB can find some new hot celebrity to keep the masses lame(not in the know).

[edit on 6-9-2010 by packinupngoin]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
That was the moon.

The war going on in Call of Duty had nothing to do with Nibiru, this is no easter egg.

I think either way there will be bloodshed. If Planet X is visible there will be downright carnage if it is not visible there will still be people killing because they sincerely feel the end is upon them.

Your belief system is blinding you to reason.

[edit on 9/6/2010 by eNumbra]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Just posted to say that that was completely taken out of context. That scene in the game is after a nuclear attack was launched on Washington D.C.

That and I believe this was discussed elsewhere already.

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I just saw the movie Quantum Apocalypse. Was that a stinker or not? It made no sense from the beginning to the end. I think the video clip seen here must have been made by the same people that made the movie QA. If you took the movie as a really, really bad comedy it is easier to watch.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

Just posted to add not only is this true, but after reading about it last time, I turned on my PS3, put in Call OF Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (which is what this game is) and went to this level as I had already beaten the game and once that is done you can freely select which level you want to play.

The "easter egg" is just light coming through the clouds... if you simply look at other parts of the sky around the sun, at different angles, you can see the same exact effect.

Yeah, I was dissapointed, but because so I can also 100% say the video, not the OP, is a hoax.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yes that is Noobooroo. It is going to destroy digital ppl within the game.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Heh, don't you mean n00biru?

new topics

top topics

join