It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Berg Beheading video HOAX?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
i just wanted to add..

after seeing the video frame by frame. its clear that a WHITE male sticks his head in the film. you can see his ear and part of the back of his shaved head... yeah this was filmed at abu ghraib.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
After spending years studying the video, I have to say, it's not staged. Trust me, I understand why some may believe it's a "hoax" but it's not.

The orange prison uniform was to mock the US and the uniform they gave to Iraqi prisoners. The blood is not that visible to some (but really, it's completely visible) because the floor is a reddish color as well.

It's not that complex to understand.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
wow...... I figured that you would post something like this...... No its not a HOAX!

edit on 12-9-2010 by Reign02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
They will do outrages things to keep the People Hating an fearing the supposed Enemy,, add all this an 9/11 and you'v got the whole story of this dirty Mickey Mouse false War...

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It's TV.. anything is possible... Sleight of Hand... The mind believes what it believes it sees

Movie example... (hollywood movie)

If you were to bring somebody back to life from 1900 and show them the above movie and set it up by saying "this was filmed by a security camera in a warehouse last night" and tell them that it was a NINJA that did it and they were everywhere just waiting to kill, they would be appalled and scared to death of ninjas. It's psychological and it's SO hard to believe, that you believe it!! It's the power of fear

With all the lies we are spoonfed daily, why is hard to believe that we were suckered in to believing the same sort of scenario as above during the heat of being afraid of "terrorists".... If you examine the actual video, look at it with the possibility of it being a fake and propaganga to fuel your anger and see if your view of it changes...

edit on 12-9-2010 by Ouroborus2012 because: mistake

edit on 12-9-2010 by Ouroborus2012 because: mistake/addition

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned here, but Nick Berg was tied at least indirectly to 9/11;

In Oklahoma, Mr. Berg’s e-mail password was obtained by an associate of Zacarias Moussaoui. Mr. Moussaoui, who is awaiting trial on charges of assisting the Sept. 11 plot, attended flight school in Norman in 2001, but it is not clear that he ever met Mr. Berg.

ehpg.wordpress.com...

I don't have time right now but the beheading video is 100% fake. I researched all of this a long time ago, its gruesome stuff and left me feeling particularly and oddly vulnerable. Apparently it is Berg in the video, but he's already dead.

Apparently - and this is from a more indepth article I read - Berg just happened to be on the same bus as a 9/11 plotter in the USA. He went to a public toilet and the 9/11 operator hijacked Bergs laptop. Keep in mind this is the official account. Google/research it, its all there. And its all extremely disturbing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join