It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Nick Berg Beheading video HOAX?

page: 1
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
well , i have not had a chance to look to deeply into this party because it makes me very sad to watch or even research it , as i was doing some research on the chechen mujahadeen ,i was directed to a website that has claimed that the beheading of Nick Berg was possibly a Hoax ? and to be honest i hope it was Hoaxed cause this is one of the most disterbing videos ,i will not post the Video for that reson ,however i will post links with pictures and the claims of the Hoax ,

anyway thanks and sorry about the spelling

feel free to post your thoughts on this , i almost did not post on this cause of how shocking it is ,but who knows maybe that was the point of the video ,their is alot of evedance sugesting it was a hoax ill let you decide ats

i am very very sorry in advanced i need some closure on this to get rid of the overwhalming feeling ,

Warning Very Graphic content

www.aztlan.net...

www.apfn.org...

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Nephi1337]

here is a better discription lless graphic ,and more details

warning strong content

www.aztlan.net...

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Nephi1337]




posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337
 


I don't wish to touch this one either, but since the sensation has likely added to the death of innocent Iraqi's via fueling the 'war on terror' through media induction, it is worth mentioning. Anything is possible when it comes to propaganda. Anything, because it is above all, most effective at greasing the wheels of war.

On the one hand, sure, look what they done did to those asbestos choked towers, brought 'em right down, in flames, melted a hole in the footprint that was burning for weeks.

On the other hand, the two most famous photographers in history are essentially in hiding. They are the naudet 'brothers', or are they?

When something is wrong with the premises, it is difficult to believe the conclusions.

I won't watch it. But I will not believe that the perps of this scenario are above faking such a horror. Maybe I give them too much credit?

In China, I'll bet that ailing kingpins have their dibs on the particular organs that are harvested in the death vans, long BE-FORE the bullet flies. This is absolute power...that a man may have his eyes on a person and an organ inside that person long before the speedy execution, long before the crooked trial. Sick sick sick.

I feel like apologizing for these words, except that I already processed the thought and I thought it was worth while. What is in China is so horrifying that I cannot comprehend it...but they do allow an adult pandering section in CL over there.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by davidmann]

[edit on 6-9-2010 by davidmann]



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
When the vid first appeared, I watched it. It sucked very bad. That video and evrything else that went on in that time-frame affected me deeply as an American and as a human. I realize that attrocities like this happen all of the time, even now. Im sorry but Id rather not re-visit these feelings by reviewing any images or video. I truly believe with every fiber of my being that this wasnt a hoax, and that this man was killed because he was a Jew. This incident is just one of many that caused me to choose not to believe in any religious text or the concept and existense of g%d. It woke me up to what ALL faiths do in the name of thier church or whatever you want to call it. I realized that I can be an American without believing in g*d or any other hocus pocus. The events of that time showed me just how much control religion has over our society and how much human freedom is taken away due to the churches grip on our governments. Any way..Hoax-No, Wake up call-Yes. I doubt Ill live to see it, but its time to take religion out of government, out of the schools, ammend the constitution, Let Freedom truly ring. Worship how you want , to who you want just leave it out of your politics, and governing, education etc. It is nothing more than mass brainwashing. There is your real hoax.



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann
 


i agree with you fully , propaganda is a very efective tool , pure evil .I am reading a bit more on it and i guess their is alot of evedance sugesting it was faked or stongly editited , i must read a bit more

thank you for your post

and your courage

Nephi



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyko45
When the vid first appeared, I watched it. It sucked very bad. That video and evrything else that went on in that time-frame affected me deeply as an American and as a human. I realize that attrocities like this happen all of the time, even now. Im sorry but Id rather not re-visit these feelings by reviewing any images or video. I truly believe with every fiber of my being that this wasnt a hoax, and that this man was killed because he was a Jew. This incident is just one of many that caused me to choose not to believe in any religious text or the concept and existense of g%d. It woke me up to what ALL faiths do in the name of thier church or whatever you want to call it. I realized that I can be an American without believing in g*d or any other hocus pocus. The events of that time showed me just how much control religion has over our society and how much human freedom is taken away due to the churches grip on our governments. Any way..Hoax-No, Wake up call-Yes. I doubt Ill live to see it, but its time to take religion out of government, out of the schools, ammend the constitution, Let Freedom truly ring. Worship how you want , to who you want just leave it out of your politics, and governing, education etc. It is nothing more than mass brainwashing. There is your real hoax.



see the thing is ,is that i wish i could get a translated verson of the video , becuase being a mujahadeen their are stick rules when it comes to killing people ,i have been researching this for a while , i know people can kill and will do it for what ever reson , if i can only get a translated verson then i can prove to my self weather or not it was a hoax given all the effort i have put into this trying to figure out what kind of people the mujahadeen are or the fighters around Irag and afgan ,

thanks for your courage in this post and i dont blame you for not wanting to look into this ,its very sad sad feeling ,but ifi can prove it fake it would make me feel alot better ,their is also a Dr. that has put his self on the line saying it was faked ,so i dont know ..

many thanks

Nephi



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I can see their point when looking at evidence into it...but if it was Hoaxed, does that mean that this was a government sanctioned killing of this man? Because whoever he was, if it really was Nick Berg is most certainly dead as this was not a CGI or a manequin, it was a real human being. I hope for the sake of our government that this was really al qaeda, but I have my doubts after looking at the evidence. If they were capable of what happened at abu Ghraib then who knows what else they are willing to do...it's sick if you ask me. I'll try and look into it a bit more but i doubt there would EVER be a public admission of a hoax such as this...even with all the evidence staring you in the face, how could you ever prove it all the same?



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
I can see their point when looking at evidence into it...but if it was Hoaxed, does that mean that this was a government sanctioned killing of this man? Because whoever he was, if it really was Nick Berg is most certainly dead as this was not a CGI or a manequin, it was a real human being. I hope for the sake of our government that this was really al qaeda, but I have my doubts after looking at the evidence. If they were capable of what happened at abu Ghraib then who knows what else they are willing to do...it's sick if you ask me. I'll try and look into it a bit more but i doubt there would EVER be a public admission of a hoax such as this...even with all the evidence staring you in the face, how could you ever prove it all the same?


I have read articles after this happened. People close to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi claimed it was not him.
Here's a list of conspiracy theories of the video.
en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I mean no disrespect to Nick Berg
or family members but this was the first
time I had seen this video and I noticed
an anomaly myself. The video was edited
and panned to the left right before the
head was lifted up so it was not possible
to confirm it came from there.

Also, the man starting the cutting and did most
of the work had a black head gear on and when
it switched to the different angle edited part,
the man with the white head gear had taken
his place.

It did seem fake to me.
But if it was fake,
what happened to the real Berg???



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I mean no disrespect to Nick Berg
or family members but this was the first
time I had seen this video and I noticed
an anomaly myself. The video was edited
and panned to the left right before the
head was lifted up so it was not possible
to confirm it came from there.

Also, the man starting the cutting and did most
of the work had a black head gear on and when
it switched to the different angle edited part,
the man with the white head gear had taken
his place.

It did seem fake to me.
But if it was fake,
what happened to the real Berg???


Who knows? Do you think they staged the whole video and kidnap an American solider to behead? Unless they mead one realistic dummy.



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I also have to mention this is not the first
American to have a hoaxed murder.
There also was the CIA Agent who was
supposedly killed by Iranians in the riots
in Iran. Some believed that was hoaxed too
and she wound up later with a bullet
in her skull, probably from the CIA or
Mossad.

It seems these intelligence agencies
are bigger terrorists than the ones
they call terrorists.



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by here4awhile
I can see their point when looking at evidence into it...but if it was Hoaxed, does that mean that this was a government sanctioned killing of this man? Because whoever he was, if it really was Nick Berg is most certainly dead as this was not a CGI or a manequin, it was a real human being. I hope for the sake of our government that this was really al qaeda, but I have my doubts after looking at the evidence. If they were capable of what happened at abu Ghraib then who knows what else they are willing to do...it's sick if you ask me. I'll try and look into it a bit more but i doubt there would EVER be a public admission of a hoax such as this...even with all the evidence staring you in the face, how could you ever prove it all the same?


thank you very much for having an open mind on this , i dont know who the guy was ,but i have a hunch that he might have been a spy ? none the less its very tragic indeed

thank you for your courage too

Nephi



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
I also have to mention this is not the first
American to have a hoaxed murder.
There also was the CIA Agent who was
supposedly killed by Iranians in the riots
in Iran. Some believed that was hoaxed too
and she wound up later with a bullet
in her skull, probably from the CIA or
Mossad.

It seems these intelligence agencies
are bigger terrorists than the ones
they call terrorists.


thanks boondock i did not know about that , ill have to look into that one do you have a sorce ?

many thanks

Nephi



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
thanks boondock i did not know about that , ill have to look into that one do you have a sorce ?

many thanks

Nephi


sure, here ya go

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and ur welcome



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Is this the video from years ago? If so I will NOT watch or look at the pics.

My bf at the time had me watch this and didnt tell me what it was. I watched part of it before I realized, got sick and threw up. I still remember it.

I never heard this could have been a fake and I dont care to see that video again to look at anomalies. It takes a lot to make me get sick from gory stuff but this video really disturbed me..If this was a fake why would anyone do this?



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Is this the video from years ago? If so I will NOT watch or look at the pics.

My bf at the time had me watch this and didnt tell me what it was. I watched part of it before I realized, got sick and threw up. I still remember it.

I never heard this could have been a fake and I dont care to see that video again to look at anomalies. It takes a lot to make me get sick from gory stuff but this video really disturbed me..If this was a fake why would anyone do this?


I believe if they wanted to fake the video. They would want to establish an Al Queda in Iraq and Abu Musab Al Zaqwri as the new terrorist boggy man.



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver
 


I am with you, but I have never seen the video (other than the MSM versions), and don't plan to. Just not something I care to see.

I always thought Berg's story was strange. I wondered how he had been "allowed" to get into the situation with the "terrorist."

The propaganda machine did indeed use it for all it was worth. I remember Shawn sleaze bag Hannity had it on rotation at the time.

Really disturbing...



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Someone needs to explain to me why this one video would be hoaxed when we have evidence that zarqawi has beheaded a number of innocent people?

Zarqawi has a very proper dialect which is not so common among your average Iraqi. This is one indication that he is the onedoing this, and indeed why would tawhid wal jihad claim responsibility if he was not involved?

It makes no sense that they would fake one video out of the dozens of others. It's not as if these 'holy warriors' were afraid to do this.

And I've seen this video. I've seen a lot of them.

The only thing I found odd about it was that Berg appeared already incapacitated.





[edit on 6/9/2010 by badw0lf]



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf


The only thing I found odd about it was that Berg appeared already incapacitated.





[edit on 6/9/2010 by badw0lf]


him being in the situation was strange why was he their ? ... i am leaning tward eather he was some type of spy or it was all set up as propaganda , i dont know thats why we are trying to figure it out

many thanks

Nephi



posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
i posted this in my first post but check out this link


www.aztlan.net...

a better discription of what happend and the flaws



posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
back when i was a frequent member of Ogrish.com i remember there was a thread about this video being fake. NOT fake in the sense of them actually beheading a human being. but fake as in a false flag execution. the "terrorists" obviously have a foreign accent. wearing gold bands. the lack of synced audio. if you watch other beheading videos you will notice the blood reacts differently then it did with nick berg.

my opinion. this was a prisoner at abu graib, he was caught for spying. probably died during torture (to get information) and was used as propaganda. look at what happend. no one got their head cutt off until after that video. the video comes out and all of a sudden there is a hundred beheading videos.

those men were not from iraq. the evidence points to a false flag execution. not only did it keep the civilian population angry and pro war. it made the insurgents copy cats. but if you have dealt with insurgance like many of our armed forces. you would be able to tell that these men behind the masks are not locals. their accent is weird.

it looked like they beheaded a dead body

my two cents


edit on 8-9-2010 by DONNYxMC because: added a line



new topics

top topics



 
0
<<   2 >>

log in

join