It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn't this whole 9/11 truth thing stop - its been a long time

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Just for fun, go to 911lies.org...
and check out the photo labelled "INCONSISTENT PENTAGON DAMAGE".

Either you are a disinfo agent or have trouble accepting proof.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
The truth is, 9-11 Commission Final Report is a failure. Thomas Kean, Chairman of Commission and Lee Hamilton, former Vice Chairman themselves believe it was set up. Why would anyone still believe in OS is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hmmmbeer

Perhaps it is because new information and questions arise from time to time.

I am from Australia and last night I watched a 911 “documentary” on the 9 Network in Perth WA in which it was claimed that a voice recording was made of one of the hijackers on the plane that flew into the first tower saying something along the lines of “this plane is under our control.”
This “documentary” also showed Donald Rumsfeld helping to carry a person on a stretcher across the lawn of the pentagon.

It was stated by a bloke who seemed to be the bloke who whispered in Bushes ear in the school classroom, that the reason they did not get Bush up and out of the classroom was because they did not want to “frighten the children or cause the press to start asking questions. (who were also in the classroom)” Something to that effect. Seems that placing the kids and the school at risk of attack was a less of a risk than “frightening” the kids,considering they officially did not know what other attacks were in the air so-to-speak. I wonder why they thought that??

I have not seen anything written or said about these three examples here before and I would have loved to record this program and make it available to those interested unfortunately something went wrong with the computer program.

In my view this program was “explaining the OS" with the benefit of hindsight and “undermining the factual premises and logic” of those who question the OS.

Has anyone else seen this “documentary”?
Hope this helps

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bussoboy

Busselton perhaps? Nice place. If you are keen on looking into 9/11 further, check out all the professional organisations such as architects, engineers, pilots etc for 911 truth.

There are many resources around to help your journey.

It was the Pentacon that started me down the road. Today I feel deep shame and embarassment for having bought the OS for a year or 2.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It doesnt stop because too many conspiracy theorists are making too much money from pushing their conspiracy theories. Why should they stop making money?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
In every major event on our history, there have been a type of mentality who instantly screams CONSPIRACY in knee jerk reflex, out of their own antiestablishment outlook-

-the British faked the Zimmerman lettrer to get us into WWI
-FDR knew the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor
[etc...]

The problem is automatically accepting or denying all conspiracy theories. Yes, there are almost as many conspiracy theories as there are conspiracy theorists, and they can't all be true. But then again, history is moved by conspiracies. From all the intrigue that occurred in the Roman republic around the turn of the first millenium, to the secret deals between the various powers before each of the two World Wars. It would be an error to let the fact that most conspiracy theories are BS prevent you from considering even plausible ones.

You ought to read this short article from the 70s. It actually gives a pretty fair treatment of both sides in the "conspiracy theory" debate. www.lewrockwell.com...

Excerpt:

Far from being a paranoid or a determinist, the conspiracy analyst is a praxeologist; that is, he believes that people act purposively, that they make conscious choices to employ means in order to arrive at goals. Hence, if a steel tariff is passed, he assumes that the steel industry lobbied for it; if a public works project is created, he hypothesizes that it was promoted by an alliance of construction firms and unions who enjoyed public works contracts, and bureaucrats who expanded their jobs and incomes. It is the opponents of "conspiracy" analysis who profess to believe that all events – at least in government – are random and unplanned, and that therefore people do not engage in purposive choice and planning.

There are, of course, good conspiracy analysts and bad conspiracy analysts, just as there are good and bad historians or practitioners of any discipline. The bad conspiracy analyst tends to make two kinds of mistakes, which indeed leave him open to the Establishment charge of "paranoia." First, he stops with the cui bono; if measure A benefits X and Y, he simply concludes that therefore X and Y were responsible. He fails to realize that this is just a hypothesis, and must be verified by finding out whether or not X and Y really did so. [...] Secondly, the bad conspiracy analyst seems to have a compulsion to wrap up all the conspiracies, all the bad guy power blocs, into one giant conspiracy.

Just for fun, I'll give my knee-jerk opinions on your list.

-the British faked the Zimmerman letter to get us into WWI Very Unlikely
-FDR knew the Japanese were going to attack Pearl Harbor Probable
-the Federal Reserve wants to steal all our money False in those words; it's more complicated than that
-The gov't is hiding UFOs that crashed in Roswell Very Unlikely
-The gov't staged the USS Liberty attack with the Israelis Very Unlikely
-the CIA assassinated JFK Maybe; in any case it likely wasn't just a crazed loon
-The moon landings were faked Very Unlikely
-The SAS murdered Princess Di Very Unlikely
-the gov't blew up the OKC building Very Unlikely
-the gov't was behind the 1993 WTC bombing Very Unlikely
-the gov't invented AIDS to kill off all the black people in Africa LOL
-Bush stole the election Very Unlikely
-the gov't blew up the dikes in New Orleans Very Unlikely
-global warming is a hoax Unlikely, but difficult to separate the truth from the politically motivated BS
-the gov't is putting sterilization chemicals in aircraft chemtrails Very Unlikely
-NASA is hiding evidence of life on Mars Very Unlikely
-Nasa is hiding evidence that the world is going to end in 2012 Very Unlikely

[edit on 8-9-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

It doesnt stop because too many conspiracy theorists are making too much money from pushing their conspiracy theories. Why should they stop making money?

Please provide a source. And remember these people charged money: Bob Marley, John Lennon, Richard Dawkins, and any influential person that has charged money for their books/talks.

I know for a fact that 9/11 Truth.Org runs on a shoestring budget. Anyone involved knows this. For a while, the amazing woman that ran most of the organization did it from her home. I have since lost touch with the organization, and am in europe... but I get the sneaking suspicion you don't care because it is your job to ignore the reality at hand.

People are doing it in their free time of their own free will because they know better.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by hmmmbeer

I agree hmmmbeer.

But if I could add one. I'd like it if an OS believer could explain to me Bush's "Jordan" speech. I've never seen anyone explain that one away.

Of course it would be nice if they could also explain the other 100+ questions I have. (sshhhh! They can't).

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The Baby Seal Club

Of course it would be nice if they could also explain the other 100+ questions I have. (sshhhh! They can't).

It would also be nice if you would listen to the answer and all accept the notion that not all questions are legitimate. But I think we all now that is never going to happen. You probably are familiar with the routine by now.

Someone jumps up with "there were no bodies found at Shanksville"!!!!

And then it is patiently explained that of course no complete human bodies were found, etc, etc.

And then two weeks later "there were no bodies found at Shanksville"!!!!

And so on and so on.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Have you considered that the plane was shot down to 'prevent more casualties from another yet undetermined target'?

And also, just stumbled upon this article - thought it was intriguing.

A Tu-154 aircraft with failed flight control, navigation and radio communication systems has landed in taiga cutting a 200-meter-long swath through the forest, with no casualties and minimum damage to the plane.

Russian pilots land passenger jet in taiga saving 81 lives

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by The Baby Seal Club

It would also be nice if you would listen to the answer and all accept the notion that not all questions are legitimate. But I think we all now that is never going to happen. You probably are familiar with the routine by now.

Please then feel free to educate me on Bush's "Jordan" speech.

While you're at it, please enlighten me as to what questions ARE legitimate. Are those questions that you can answer confidently? Wait...let me guess...non-legitimate questions are those you can't answer right?

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
-NASA is hiding evidence of life on Mars
-Nasa is hiding evidence that the world is going to end in 2012
-The gov't is hiding UFOs that crashed in Roswell

I actually agree with all your points… except the above three claims I do not consider as criminal acts and not as clearly evident as the other claims… especially the world ending in 2012. Of course by mixing in those 3 claims in with the rest serves to taint the legitimacy of the other claims… which is a popular tactic used in psyop warfare to discredit legitimate claims by grouping them with claims that appear more bizarre.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm not sold on any particular story but I know there are too many obvious lies to support the OS. It won't stop because we are tired of being lied to. It makes us mad. We know that the government lies, we have caught them lying. We want it to stop. It is ruining my country.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by beebs

Have you considered that the plane was shot down to 'prevent more casualties from another yet undetermined target'?

No I have not considered it. There is no reason to consider it. Just as there is no reason to consider that the plane was struck by a comet or slipped into a parallel dimension or passed through a time warp or was conjured up a warlock or was redirected to another airport where the passengers were removed and executed while little govenment gnomes staged a crash scene in a former coal strip mine in southwestern Pennsylvania.

But someone will bring it up, it will be debunked and dismissed and three weeks later they'll bring it up again as if it were something new.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I'm not sold on any particular story but I know there are too many obvious lies to support the OS. It won't stop because we are tired of being lied to. It makes us mad. We know that the government lies, we have caught them lying. We want it to stop. It is ruining my country.

Indeed! The word above "obvious" is what gets me. How can anyone, who is not a PAID disinfo agent (listening dereks?) believe the OS when there is so much OBVIOUS fabrication and breaking of the laws of physics, not to mention common sense.

Dont let the agents distract from the main point of this post. We will be vigil to the end.

And still no takers for my challenges.

Thought so.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

No I have not considered it. There is no reason to consider it. Just as there is no reason to consider that the plane was struck by a comet or slipped into a parallel dimension or passed through a time warp or was conjured up a warlock or was redirected to another airport where the passengers were removed and executed while little govenment gnomes staged a crash scene in a former coal strip mine in southwestern Pennsylvania.

But someone will bring it up, it will be debunked and dismissed and three weeks later they'll bring it up again as if it were something new.

Well, if you knew anything about the 9/11 truth movement, you would at least be familiar with the idea...

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmmmbeer
How can anyone, who is not a PAID disinfo agent

Actually the paid disinfo agents are the truthers, pushing their silly conspiracy theories, trying to undermine the USA. They are probably paid by China, and their leaders expect them to keep coming up with new conspiracy theories all the time. hence the truthers conspiracy theories are getting sillier and sillier - mini nukes, silent explosives etc.

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Question: How can the Truthers be the paid disinfo agents when a lot of the debunkers only come to this site (a CONSPIRACY site) to dispute certain topics? Truthers, on a conspiracy site, vs, debunkers on a conspiracy site. There's many ways to point out the inconsistency.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmmmbeer
Because we know the truth. And once you know the truth, you can never un-know. We are not swinging voters.
We will be vigilant to the end. The real 9/11 plotters will be brought to justice, one day.

At this point I don't give a damn about justice.

9/11 involves out entire educational system and is is not just about the United States.

The laws of physics work the same way all over the world and skyscrapers are all over the world. So how does a grade school physics problem not get solved in NINE YEARS?

I have searched and I cannot find a table specifying the tons of steel and tons of concrete on every level of ANY SKYSCRAPER. Is this some kind of guild secret? AE911Truth does not talk about the distribution of steel in the towers but they expect everyone to believe that they know what they are talking about.

psik

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

so tell me why are you on this site then? Especially if one is so sick of the "nonsense".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join