It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 things everyone needs to know about ISLAM....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
This thing is filled with lies and distortions.
One is that the Quran does not have parables and symbols.
That is a blatant falsehood.

“The Quran is to taken literally” so says the commentator and has no symbols and analogies

THAT IS A LIE
Here is the famous verse that refutes the commentator’s distortion:

"He it is Who hath revealed unto thee (Muhammad) the Scripture wherein are clear revelations - they are the substance of the Book - and others (which are) allegorical. But those in whose hearts is doubt pursue, forsooth, that which is allegorical seeking (to cause) dissension by seeking to explain it. None knoweth its explanation save Allah. And those who are of sound instruction say: We believe therein; the whole is from our Lord; but only men of understanding really heed." (Al `Imran: 7)

Some versus such as “ don’t steal, or commit adultery are clear commands but the Quran is filled with ALLEGORY and symbols all throughout with various levels of meaning.

The lie the commentator utters about the late and early versus is clearly refuted by these facts.

THE EARLY VERSES WERE MORE PEACFUL BECAUSE THE MECCANS HAD NOT ATTACKED MUHAMMED AND THE MUSLIMS AS OF YET. MUHAMMAD DIDNT FIGHT BACK IN THE FACE OF PERSECUTION. WHEN THE MAJOR PERSECUTIONS OF MUHAMMAD STARTED THEN THE VERSUS DEALING WITH HIS PERSECUTERS THAT INVOLVED VIOLENCE WERE REVEALED WITH THE COMMAND TO DEFEND HIMSELF.

Islam was and is high jacked by the Wahhabi or Salafi fundamentalist movement that some thing was instigated by British intelligence in the early 20th century to aid in defeating the Ottoman Turks.

www.meforum.org...

“A History of Violence
Contrary to prevalent Western beliefs, Wahhabism is not an old Islamic tradition and the House of Saud does not enjoy a credible historic claim to rule over Arabia. Indeed, Wahhabism emerged only 250 years ago under the guidance of an obscure fanatic known as Muhammad Ibn ‘Abd al-Wahhab who later formed an alliance with a group of desert bandits, the Sauds. From the time they established their covenant to the creation of the modern Saudi state, the Saudi-Wahhabi movement spread across the peninsula brutally defeating and enslaving non-Wahhabi elements.
A substantial body of nineteenth century scholarship does exist to confirm the bloody rise of the Saudi-Wahhabi state. Thomas Hope, a British author, wrote extensively about the Wahhabi spread from his travels throughout the Middle East. In his novel Anastasius, he described Wahhabi agents in words that will be strikingly familiar to modern readers: as extremist puritans bent on dominating the Muslim world by adopting tactics reminiscent of Al-Qaeda's calculated savagery.”

[edit on 8-9-2010 by inforeal]

[edit on 8-9-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ARNOMANNN
reply to post by earthdude

I am catholic and i can say that I do stand up against the fanatics on this side of the religious fence....i can't stand when people go out of their way to tell me what or who I should beleive in...Religion should be based on attraction rather than promotion....I think that my religious beliefs are my business and others are their business...and it should be left that way...By imposing a regiment of fear and harrassment into beleiving ones ideology is wrong......To be honest, i don't see many christians strapping explosives to themselves and going into markets or flying planes into buildings in the name of their religion.......If i did...I would do everything in my power to stop them...even If it meant putting my life in danger....The reason I posted this video( or one of the reasons) is that I found this to be a thought provocing video on maybe why more hasn't been done by Muslim countries in that part of the world to quell this type of behaviour from happening. One of the points made was that It was OK for muslims to lie to non-muslims about their religion...Really??? If that is true, then how do we know that any muslim, moderate or not is being sincere when they talk or discuss their religion to non-muslims????

I guess you will just have to have faith in your fellow man. They want to live and raise families just like us. It is too bad there are no Christian suicide bombers, it shows that Christians lack devotion to God. I'm sorry, I didn't watch the video as my quota of hate propaganda has been met. They showed one in church and they all got on the hate wagon about it. I was going to go get some little Muslim girls I know and bring 'em in the church, just to scare 'em. I am done with the church and it's hate campaign.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
All I'm going to say is that you might need to open your mind a bit more OP, of course that is just my honest opinion.

Let's bypass any conspiracy and go with the story given to us. What do you hope to accomplish with the sharing of this video.

9/11 sucked, bottom line. Do worse things happen on a daily basis in this world? You're G-- damned right they do. Videos like this can spread hate like a wildfire, and that is not going to help ANYONE in this world.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
"I dont see christians strapping bombs to themselves and going to market"....are you serious? I think it was the IRA who originated this particular form of protest, and they are christians. Catholics vs protestants....of course no one recalls them because we never tried to take over Ireland, so that doesnt exist in the memory of americans, who know no history except what the TV is telling them to know right now.
And I suppose all those vietnamese doing the same thing must have been muslims as well, eh? The fact of the matter is, suicide bombing and other non-conventional methods of fighting are not the sole province of muslim countries, they are the tactics of oppressed and outclassed peoples fighting for their land and homes. Any time you have a massively powerful country invading a smaller weaker country who is unable to defend itsself conventionally, they will resort to such tactics. Indeed, if some other nation took the role as greatest military in the world, and came and invaded the US with overwhelming force, I guarantee you, and your children, would likely be strapping on bombs, hiding in churches, and throwing your hypocrisy away at the door. Stop patting yourself on the back, and get off your high horse. You are no different than they, you just have the luxury of being able to run off at the mouth, while sitting in your a/c, watching your tv and eating your happy meal, with your SUV parked outside. Make no mistake, we kill for these priveledges on a daily basis, and your laptop, and mine, are built on the blood of the third world nation sweat shops and mines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join